Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,237 members, 7,939,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 02:02 PM

My Girlfriend Is A Witch (a Story) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is A Witch (a Story) (791 Views)

"Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy / Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! / My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is A Witch (a Story) by TemmyT002(m): 10:31am On Oct 31, 2019
MY GIRLFRIEND IS A WITCH (Part 1)

CHRISTMAS DAY (December 25)

Iyabo woke up to find find her elder sister trying out her new Christmas dress. When her sister saw that Iyabo was awake, she said, “You’d better go take your bath, we are going to church soon.”

Iyabo ignored her and continued to stare at the ceiling, looking very sad. The room was large and beautiful: it contained two large beds stationed at opposite ends of the walls. There were calendars and beautiful posters posted to the walls. All these did nothing to improve Iyabo’s mood.

Once again, she remembered the text message that she had gotten from her useless boyfriend, Kayode; the bastard didn’t even have the decency to call. Instead, he had sent a short message that said, I AM SORRY, I DON’T REALLY THINK WE ARE COMPATIBLE. DON’T CALL ME AGAIN.

Of course she had called him; she wished she hadn’t. After reading the message, she was at first speechless, thinking she was dreaming, thinking it must be a bad joke, then, she had screamed. She had called him, and he hadn’t picked the call, not until she had used another number.

“Hello,” he said with that voice that always made her heart flutter. “Who is this?”

“It’s me, Iyabo.” The other end was silent for a moment.

Then he said, “I thought I asked you not to call me.”

“But I had to! I didn’t understand your message! What does it mean?” Iyabo had said, frustratingly.

“Well, darling, or rather, ex-darling, that was a breakup!”

“What? But why?” she had said.

“Because we are not compatible, and I don’t love you anymore!”

“How can that be? We have been dating for a whole year!”

“Well, shit happens. Don’t call me again, or else, I will curse you!” He had hung up after that. Iyabo had cried and cried. These happened a few hours to Christmas. All her plans were squashed.

Iyabo took her bath reluctantly. She wasn’t even happy with her Christmas dress; she had planned to show it to Kayode, but now, it looked ugly. Even when a lot of guys complimented her and told her how beautiful she was, she wasn’t listening. All these guys have been trying to ‘toast’ her for a long time, but she had only her heart for Kayode.

IN THE CHURCH

The pastor began to preach about the birth of Jesus, in his usual voice that made listeners want to sleep and never wake up, and as usual, Iyabo went to Meeting, right there in the church.

It was a supernatural experience. While her body remained in the choir stand with other choir members, listening to the pastor like normal human beings, Iyabo’s body wasn’t really there. Her real body was already in the meeting for Iyabo was the Deputy Chairperson in the Association of Supernaturally Exceptional Ladies, which in a layman term, meant Witches. She was a witch.

Iyabo had been a witch and a member right since when she was seven years old. None of her family members were aware of that, of course. The Meeting was held in a very beautiful mansion with enough food and drinks and servants.

Those present in the meetings were only females-about 100 of them- and they were all exceptionally beautiful. A large chair stood majestically on a raised dais, meant for the Chairperson- a tall young lady, whose beauty could take a man’s breath away. Iyabo’s chair, stood on a lower platform, to the right of the Chairperson’s seat.

The Chairperson, who was fond of Iyabo and much attuned to her feelings quickly surmised that Iyabo was not happy.

“Iyabo, my dear, what is wrong,” the chairperson said in a voice that must surely taste like honey. The rest of the members, seating around a large table on a lower platform quickly looked up; they all loved Iyabo, who was a very nice girl.

Iyabo burst into tears. “He broke up with me!!” she wept.

“What?!!!” These was a loud murmur among the members.

The Chairperson looked at her calmly, and said, “Did you sleep with him?”

“Yes, he took my virginity!!” Iyabo cried harder. The members murmured louder, until the Chairperson quieted them.

“No wonder he broke up with you. But wait, you were supposed to give him to us as sacrifice.”

“I know, but I loved him-I still do. And remember our constitution, the part which says that we won’t sacrifice those that we love for the cause.”

“Hmm, that’s right, but he must be punished!!” the Chairperson said. The rest of the members murmured their assent.

“Just make sure he doesn’t die,” Iyabo cried.

The Chairperson selected fifty beautiful ladies, and ordered them to go teach Kayode some lessons he would never forget.

SOURCE: https://opinionsandstories.com/my-girlfriend-is-a-witch/
Re: My Girlfriend Is A Witch (a Story) by newlandf: 11:32pm On Nov 04, 2019
through

(1) (Reply)

Can I Have Sex While I'm Pregnant? / Wide Sexual Desire / Amarachi Leave My Johnny Alone 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.