Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,971 members, 7,942,463 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 10:38 AM

Can Tinubu Win Atiku In A Presidential Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Tinubu Win Atiku In A Presidential Election (3144 Views)

Peter Obi Might Win Atiku Abubakar In Adamawa State (Pictures) / Shettima: I don't Take Tinubu Serious, I'm Not Stupid. How Can Tinubu Win Atiku? / See A Presidential Candidate In Niger Republic Campaigning With Buharis PICS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Tinubu Win Atiku In A Presidential Election by EkwensuAmosu1: 5:02pm On Oct 31, 2019
[s]
helinues:

I stopped taking online warriors from una side serious since after the last gubernatorial elections. If Ikpeazu could win convincingly upon all the media noise especially from Kanu, then SE electorates are not different from other regions electorates .

Irrespective of political party, majority of Southern politicians are interested in power returning to South, which part? that's left to politicians to decide. But should the wave swings towards SE, we are more than ready . We still remember votes between A stone and A candidate

Btw, Osinbajo or others but Tinubu, Capital NO for me
[/s]
Re: Can Tinubu Win Atiku In A Presidential Election by QuotaSystem: 5:18pm On Oct 31, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

Yes we have lost hope.Come 2023 we will make sure your imaginary dream of a SW president come to naught.Lets see how Yoruba votes will make Tinubu President

Thanks for your support kiss
Re: Can Tinubu Win Atiku In A Presidential Election by QuotaSystem: 5:48pm On Oct 31, 2019
gidgiddy:
If in 2023 APC fields Tinubu and PDP fields Atiku then it's almost certain that Tinubu would lose.

The reason is that what the North cares about above all consideration is staying in power. So why would any Northerner leave one of their own to vote Tinubu?

The only chance Tinubu has at winning is if PDP fields a Southerner.

Against Atiku, Tinubu would have no chance as the only people who would vote for him are his fellow Yoruba

You guys really don't know jack about politics.

Even an almajiri knows that without fairness to the south via rotation, there would be no country left to "stay in power" over. He also knows his interests are best protected with the more tolerant west than antagonistic and hateful SE.

You also don't know Atiku is perceived as a corrupt sellout in the North; how do you think he lost his own polling unit? His anti-PMB outbursts and romance with Peter Obi has done even more damage to his image in the North. Tinubu will floor Atiku in the North and SW. Take that to the bank. Personally however I prefer an Osibanjo or Adeshina.

I must also admit that SE support for Arewa in 2023 would mean more legitimacy for northern dominance in power so the backlash wouldn't be as much. Interesting times

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Tinubu Win Atiku In A Presidential Election by Okoroawusa: 5:49pm On Oct 31, 2019
Give me Atiku's Dubai number let me call him
Re: Can Tinubu Win Atiku In A Presidential Election by mekaboy(m): 11:47pm On Nov 03, 2019
Re: Can Tinubu Win Atiku In A Presidential Election by mekaboy(m): 11:48pm On Nov 03, 2019
QuotaSystem:

You guys really don't know jack about politics.

Even an almajiri knows that without fairness to the south via rotation, there would be no country left to "stay in power" over. He also knows his interests are best protected with the more tolerant west than antagonistic and hateful SE.

You also don't know Atiku is perceived as a corrupt sellout in the North; how do you think he lost his own polling unit? His anti-PMB outbursts and romance with Peter Obi has done even more damage to his image in the North. Tinubu will floor Atiku in the North and SW. Take that to the bank. Personally however I prefer an Osibanjo or Adeshina.

I must also admit that SE support for Arewa in 2023 would mean more legitimacy for northern dominance in power so the backlash wouldn't be as much. Interesting times

The North just replied your jargon.
Re: Can Tinubu Win Atiku In A Presidential Election by newlandf: 12:19am On Nov 05, 2019
they've
Re: Can Tinubu Win Atiku In A Presidential Election by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:26am On Nov 05, 2019
ProfessorBerlin:
Buhari was right "Nigeria youths are actually lazy".
If u know u have watched "Lacasa de papel" (money heist), congratulations because I have great news for you.
I'm planning my own heist, 1 Trillion dollars to be precise and our location is CBN. check my signature for more information.
thanks.
wink
Nigerian youths are really Lazy.
All they want is one round from Cardi B!
wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Can Tinubu Win Atiku In A Presidential Election by MrVagina: 10:32am On Nov 05, 2019
[s]
post=83756316:

wink
Nigerian youths are really Lazy.
All they want is one round from Cardi B!
wink
[/s]
trash trash trash
Re: Can Tinubu Win Atiku In A Presidential Election by rexwalters: 12:44pm On Nov 05, 2019
cptfash:

Yes now,Chief asiwaju jagaban of Nigeria,the dangote of political strategies of Nigeria will win atiku hands down.
Take or leave it
100% correct.
Re: Can Tinubu Win Atiku In A Presidential Election by QuotaSystem: 10:14pm On Nov 05, 2019
mekaboy:

The North just replied your jargon.

Lol who are the North?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike Receives Hero Welcome As He Arrives Port Harcourt (photos) / Breaking: Heavy Shooting At Umunze/Ihitte Checkpoint, Orumba South, Anambra / Ugwuanyi Commended for Supporting Military, Other Security Agencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.