Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,437 members, 7,888,361 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 05:28 AM

The Jewish Slave Trade - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Jewish Slave Trade (462 Views)

Soyinka To UN: Declare Nigeria As Protectorates To Stop Bandits ‘Slave Trade’ / The Jewish Slave Trading Of Africans / People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Jewish Slave Trade by ODB2: 12:20pm On Oct 31, 2019
About three weeks ago the bank of England made a gaffe post on twitter congratulating British tax payers in successfully ending the trans-Atlantic slave trade. The idiot behind that post boastfully stated that the British tax payers for well over 200yrs had been paying Jewish Slave merchants a subsidy over their apparent loss following the British Crown's abolition of Slavery . Prominent of which was the satanic coven of Rothschild.

The misguided IPOB clown who has since ditched the crucifix for the satanic star of David and who forgets to remember that the Igbos were the favored merchandise of Jewish Slave merchants, are yet to see that the Jew rats were at the forefront of the Atlantic slave trade.

The Jews not only financed the slaving vessels but also owned virtually all slaving vessels docked in Liverpool and Amsterdam.

The slave ships were also exclusively manned by jew rats and the slaving auction houses and major plantations in the Americas were operated and owned by same Jew rats.

In the satanic Babylonian Talmud, the negro is considered as a beast of burden and a result of a union between a goyim and a monkey . Till this day the jew vermin considers negroes as a beast without a soul.

It was this same satanic Judaic superstition which the jew rats used in polluting the Christian to accept the negro as less a human and he used the spurious myth from Noah and Ham to justify the dehumanisation of the negro.

Turn away from the vipers and money changers , the children of Cain and Lucifer.

Purge your minds from the scoffiled Bible that makes the Jews the choosenites .

1 Like

Re: The Jewish Slave Trade by kingigwe1: 12:24pm On Oct 31, 2019
Another Biafra Igbo trade. Lol.... Heart attack easy oo
Re: The Jewish Slave Trade by ODB2: 12:27pm On Oct 31, 2019
kingigwe1:

Idiot , I am totally in support of the disintegration of this Jewish Marxist multicultural entity called one nijeriya

I was fully in support of kanu until he went full Zionist .

I am a Christian who knows very well that the greatest enemy to both Christianity and humanity is the satanic jew rats.

1 Like

Re: The Jewish Slave Trade by ODB2: 12:28pm On Oct 31, 2019
IPOB and Igbo stupidity begins and ends with their misinterpretation of the Bible ..

The Jews are not in any way special .

They are a brood of vipers in the same league with the Fulani vermin.

2 Likes

Re: The Jewish Slave Trade by sweetonugbu: 12:31pm On Oct 31, 2019
Every day multiple posts against IGBOS and IPOB litter allover Nairaland,you're making ipob popular more,kwantinue
Re: The Jewish Slave Trade by ODB2: 12:34pm On Oct 31, 2019
sweetonugbu:
Every day multiple posts against IGBOS and IPOB litter allover Nairaland,you're making ipob popular more,kwantinue

I am MagicBishop

I speak the truth .

You can not align with the devil and expect peace

The jew rats have been discriminating against black Africans despite their Jewish conversion and we all know the kubitz model of confiscation of Palestinian lands is eerily similar to the crypto jew Buhari's Ruga settlement .

Get sense for once you nigger

1 Like

Re: The Jewish Slave Trade by sweetonugbu: 12:37pm On Oct 31, 2019
ODB2:

I am MagicBishop

I speak the truth .

You can not align with the devil and expect peace

The jew rats have been discriminating against black Africans despite their Jewish conversion and we all know the kubitz model of confiscation of Palestinian lands is eerily similar to the crypto jew Buhari's Ruga settlement .

Get sense for once you nigger
if you like be magicpope I don't care,just allow IGBOS be thank you
Re: The Jewish Slave Trade by ODB2: 12:40pm On Oct 31, 2019
sweetonugbu:
if you like be magicpope I don't care,just allow IGBOS be thank you

Don't be a fool again

The Igbos are the largest homogeneous Christian population in Africa if not the world .

The jew rats believe until Christianity is wiped out that is when their false Messiah will arrive .

Read the fcking Talmud

2 Likes

Re: The Jewish Slave Trade by ODB2: 12:41pm On Oct 31, 2019
kingigwe1:

My wife is igbo by the way
Re: The Jewish Slave Trade by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 31, 2019
Re: The Jewish Slave Trade by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 31, 2019
ODB2:

My wife is igbo by the way

I’m interested in what you’re saying bro. I’ll start doing my research.
Please stop trying to explain anything to an IPOB member.
They will make it seem you are against the Igbos

4 Likes

Re: The Jewish Slave Trade by kingigwe1: 6:28pm On Oct 31, 2019
ODB2:

Idiot , I am totally in support of the disintegration of this Jewish Marxist multicultural entity called one nijeriya

I was fully in support of kanu until he went full Zionist .

I am a Christian who knows very well that the greatest enemy to both Christianity and humanity is the satanic jew rats.

I don't chat with super idiot
Re: The Jewish Slave Trade by 12Monkeys: 9:20am On Feb 01, 2020
Bump

(1) (Reply)

"I Will Deal With Any Commissioner That Collects Bribe" – Governor Ganduje Warns / Just In: Hate Speech Bill Passes First Reading / Adamawa Lg Elections: Pdp Wins All 21 Lgc Chairmanship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.