Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,095 members, 7,880,415 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:53 PM

How Do I Tell My Colleague She Has Mouth Odor? - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Do I Tell My Colleague She Has Mouth Odor? (23485 Views)

Should I Tell My Boss About It / My Female Colleague Stopped Talking To Me Because Of This / Nigerian Lady In The US Army Confused Her Colleague With Pidgin English (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Tell My Colleague She Has Mouth Odor? by MicroSweet(m): 3:57pm On Nov 06, 2019
fkj950ax:
Buy a N200 Sim.
Quickly put it in your phone
Send her the message below

Dear XYZ, I am a concerned friend of yours but unsure of your reaction to this so I am ghost sending this SMS to you.
You seem to have a case of odors that are inconvenient to people around you
You need to put in place a plan to fix them both.
1. Get a different brand of toothpaste and use mouthwash every night.
2. Get a colon cleanser to clear your GIT and reduce bacteria coming from your throat to tongue
3. Shave arm pit weekly
4. Change sponge and soap brand
5. Get perfume oil. Not perfume of body spray
6. Get new undergarments or use mild bleach to rinse all undergarments.
7. Buy roll on
8. Reduce spicy and garlic/onion laced food.

Then remove the SIM card from your phone
And she looks up the phone number on Truecaller, and finds your name
Re: How Do I Tell My Colleague She Has Mouth Odor? by Ejiyke24(m): 4:23pm On Nov 06, 2019
Buy her a car nd an iphone,am sure she will understand.I can help u tell her,pm me her contact i will text her
Re: How Do I Tell My Colleague She Has Mouth Odor? by Aboks(m): 6:18pm On Nov 06, 2019
nairalanduseles:
Guy face your job ......people are making money you are asking silly question....stop talking to her and start placing bet.......at a time no time
Man wey dey kiss wife mouth wey dey smell for morning
Pikin go talk for your face without brushing
Lagos wey dey smell of shit
And u dey complain of person mouth odour.......grow up .....matured men dont even worry about stuff like that......

hahahahaha
u dey vex o
Na true Sha let him know

Re: How Do I Tell My Colleague She Has Mouth Odor? by fkj950ax(m): 7:47pm On Nov 06, 2019
MicroSweet:
And she looks up the phone number on Truecaller, and finds your name

Truecaller doesn't really work like that.
It's a bit different from how you think of it right now.
Re: How Do I Tell My Colleague She Has Mouth Odor? by Apache22: 7:50pm On Nov 06, 2019
Truthbites:
First n foremost, do u have mouth odor yourself? Does ur mouth smell when u wake up? Respond to this n I will advise
I have mouth odor,I’ve been to dental clinic two times this year, I use mouthwash, I brush two times everyday, I floss my tongue every morning, still my halitosis persist. Any remedy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Have A Look At The Top 5 Nigerians In ICT / Is It Right For A Pastor Work In An Alcohol Manufacturing Company? / Top 3 Reasons People Go Broke Before Month End - How To Avoid It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.