Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,216 members, 7,873,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:03 PM

Joysolano, Don Jazzy's Sister Graduates With 1st Class - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joysolano, Don Jazzy's Sister Graduates With 1st Class (58516 Views)

Olakunle Churchill's Sister Graduates With 1st Class From Oxford University / BBNaija Winner Vs Best Graduating Student With 1st Class From UNN (PHOTO) / Mamobo, Kingsley Ogoro's Daughter Graduates With 1st Class Honors From Poland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joysolano, Don Jazzy's Sister Graduates With 1st Class by Sammy555(m): 10:53pm On Oct 31, 2019
angelEmade:
woooow
donjazzy too resemble him papa
Please congratulate me...as I HAVE MADE FTC FIVE TIMES TODAY OOO!
Instead I'd tell you to get a fvcking job

4 Likes

Re: Joysolano, Don Jazzy's Sister Graduates With 1st Class by ifymadu: 10:53pm On Oct 31, 2019
angelEmade:
woooow

You very very busy be that. Congratulations on this noble achievement

4 Likes

Re: Joysolano, Don Jazzy's Sister Graduates With 1st Class by fortunechy(m): 10:59pm On Oct 31, 2019
This one is sister Jazzy
Re: Joysolano, Don Jazzy's Sister Graduates With 1st Class by Jimiyung(m): 11:00pm On Oct 31, 2019
Why not just say don jazzy’s sister? Which kind topic be this...

1 Like

Re: Joysolano, Don Jazzy's Sister Graduates With 1st Class by Captaincee(m): 11:12pm On Oct 31, 2019
Congratulations, Don jazzy really resembles his father.
Re: Joysolano, Don Jazzy's Sister Graduates With 1st Class by koolaid87: 11:19pm On Oct 31, 2019
Damn, I thought enebelu was his Dad.

Cure family
Re: Joysolano, Don Jazzy's Sister Graduates With 1st Class by Geenius(m): 11:51pm On Oct 31, 2019
Congrats � I for marry u oo, buh I dey fear ya bro ✊
Re: Joysolano, Don Jazzy's Sister Graduates With 1st Class by jaxxy(m): 11:54pm On Oct 31, 2019
She did well. Congrats
Re: Joysolano, Don Jazzy's Sister Graduates With 1st Class by GOOOGLE504(m): 11:55pm On Oct 31, 2019
boiz2men:

A woman beauty fades with age.. Men ironically get better

man wey no get money to dey fresh no get better o, na y men dey always die leave deir wives - hustle and thinking too plenty
Re: Joysolano, Don Jazzy's Sister Graduates With 1st Class by Dre183(m): 11:55pm On Oct 31, 2019
If is not U.I, Uniben or OAU, then the first class is a scam
Re: Joysolano, Don Jazzy's Sister Graduates With 1st Class by Yoighaman(m): 11:56pm On Oct 31, 2019
Congrats to her... anything Don Jazzy issa goal!
Re: Joysolano, Don Jazzy's Sister Graduates With 1st Class by GOOOGLE504(m): 11:56pm On Oct 31, 2019
Jimiyung:
Why not just say don jazzy’s sister? Which kind topic be this...
mesef first confuse con dey calculate aw 'don jazzy parents daughter may not be don jazzy direct blood'

OP na wa o
Re: Joysolano, Don Jazzy's Sister Graduates With 1st Class by maxilly(m): 12:01am On Nov 01, 2019
Why were people saying enebeli was his dad? People sef
Re: Joysolano, Don Jazzy's Sister Graduates With 1st Class by degamemaster(m): 12:02am On Nov 01, 2019
shakaranews:
Congratulations to her. Never heard of her, this shows how humble she could possibly be. Not like some siblings who would try to ride on a family member's glory for cheap fame.

The Ikejis comes to mind.

3 Likes

Re: Joysolano, Don Jazzy's Sister Graduates With 1st Class by smat101(m): 1:13am On Nov 01, 2019
angelEmade:
woooow donjazzy too resemble him papa Please congratulate me...as I HAVE MADE FTC FIVE TIMES TODAY OOO!
Congratulations you are Jobless grin
Re: Joysolano, Don Jazzy's Sister Graduates With 1st Class by Bar1941(m): 1:25am On Nov 01, 2019
angelEmade:
woooow

Lazy youth, did you have a job?

1 Like

Re: Joysolano, Don Jazzy's Sister Graduates With 1st Class by Nobody: 1:49am On Nov 01, 2019
shakaranews:
Congratulations to her. Never heard of her, this shows how humble she could possibly be. Not like some siblings who would try to ride on a family member's glory for cheap fame.

I know you didn't call names but we know who you are talking of.

Ikeji's always looking for attention.

1 Like

Re: Joysolano, Don Jazzy's Sister Graduates With 1st Class by ICAMETOWIN(m): 3:02am On Nov 01, 2019
shakaranews:
assumption at it's finest, you may be right or wrong but everyone's priorities ain't the same.
Re: Joysolano, Don Jazzy's Sister Graduates With 1st Class by Burgerlomo: 3:46am On Nov 01, 2019
Congratulations cool
Re: Joysolano, Don Jazzy's Sister Graduates With 1st Class by anonimi: 4:12am On Nov 01, 2019
Ogaga87:
You're looking for likes by insulting someone's daughter online.. What a pity to see a nairalander with faulty brain before going to bed

Is she not too fat

2 Likes

Re: Joysolano, Don Jazzy's Sister Graduates With 1st Class by Nobody: 4:12am On Nov 01, 2019
Congrats, wishing her more successes in life

We make payment to your 1688 suppliers at #52.5/rmb
Re: Joysolano, Don Jazzy's Sister Graduates With 1st Class by Awoo88: 4:23am On Nov 01, 2019
angelEmade:
woooow
Step dad actually
Re: Joysolano, Don Jazzy's Sister Graduates With 1st Class by toprealman: 4:48am On Nov 01, 2019
LearnITsmash:
Why this young girl come fat like cow naaah, if she gets married she will become a hippo undecided
Is it your fat?MANY RELEVANT PEOPLE like her like that!
I have Beverly OSU's contact......her body type must be your tonic.
Re: Joysolano, Don Jazzy's Sister Graduates With 1st Class by mariemummy(f): 5:05am On Nov 01, 2019
LearnITsmash:
Why this young girl come fat like cow naaah, if she gets married she will become a hippo undecided

She's happily married with 3 healthy looking kids. Let us be mindful of what we post and say about people on SM
Re: Joysolano, Don Jazzy's Sister Graduates With 1st Class by DelphiOracle(m): 5:12am On Nov 01, 2019
hidhrhis:

don't drop offensive comment just bcoz of nairaland likes
it really bad bro
u will be more sorry if u know his age. Maturity don't grow on trees.
Re: Joysolano, Don Jazzy's Sister Graduates With 1st Class by DelphiOracle(m): 5:16am On Nov 01, 2019
Gforce2015:

You are not married you are talking about children... You wan buy am?
chineke!! He may be single but have kids. U can't tell.
Re: Joysolano, Don Jazzy's Sister Graduates With 1st Class by deltateam: 5:27am On Nov 01, 2019
That family must be a youpie fams. Sotay the mama begin do 'peace' sign.
Re: Joysolano, Don Jazzy's Sister Graduates With 1st Class by daleehat: 5:45am On Nov 01, 2019
shakaranews:
C
Like Dem Ikeji's ���
Re: Joysolano, Don Jazzy's Sister Graduates With 1st Class by BeStroNG(m): 6:05am On Nov 01, 2019
shakaranews:

I dey tell you. Example, Linda Ikeji's sister.
Re: Joysolano, Don Jazzy's Sister Graduates With 1st Class by macfish101(m): 6:39am On Nov 01, 2019
The man still dey sharp and viable. The woman Don turn old cargo ooo..... Woman no get second hand value at all. I'm sure say he get another younger woman out there
Re: Joysolano, Don Jazzy's Sister Graduates With 1st Class by KenModi(m): 6:46am On Nov 01, 2019
shakaranews:

*coughs* Laura Ikeji

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Leo Dasilva Reacts To Cee-C's Look To 2018 AMVCA / Zubby Michael Bows To Aki & Pawpaw On Set. Carries Their Bag (Video) / Davido Flaunts His New POLICE Plate (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.