Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,523 members, 7,941,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 03:20 PM

Man Dedicates His Final Year Project To MI Abaga (SEE PHOTOS) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Man Dedicates His Final Year Project To MI Abaga (SEE PHOTOS) (313 Views)

MI Abaga "The Guy" Album Review - TrendyBeatz / Throwback To MI Abaga's Hit Song - Anoti (watch Video) / Download Music: Vector - Judas The Rat (reply To MI Abaga's DISS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Dedicates His Final Year Project To MI Abaga (SEE PHOTOS) by spirul77: 2:19pm On Oct 31, 2019
A Nigerian man Ishiya Goodluck Nridan dedicates his final year project to Jude Abaga aka MI Abaga and Chocolate city.
The twitter user revealed MI Abaga and
chocolate city has been helpful and supportive with his lyrics and music.
In his words ....
“I did my internal defence today and my project work was dedicated to @MI_Abaga for his inspirational songs and to @choccitymusic for the good work. #WhoYouPutOn? @thisisAQ @BlaqBonez just here to vibe with you. #MrBoombastic.
You don’t know me but your songs know me”.

https://legit9ja.com/2019/10/man-dedicates-his-final-year-project-to-mi-abaga-see-photos.html

Re: Man Dedicates His Final Year Project To MI Abaga (SEE PHOTOS) by kestolove95(m): 2:21pm On Oct 31, 2019
Dividend of democracy
Re: Man Dedicates His Final Year Project To MI Abaga (SEE PHOTOS) by landnewf: 6:13pm On Nov 05, 2019
we

(1) (Reply)

Listen To Boypanda & Shun Hybrid - Above Them / Eltee Skhillz – “ego” Ft. Harrysong [mp3] / Fela's Republic & The Kalakuta Queens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.