Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,605 members, 7,944,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 03:29 AM

How To Download Whatsapp Status Video, Picture And GIF Without App - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How To Download Whatsapp Status Video, Picture And GIF Without App (723 Views)

SOLD SOLD!! Spy Eyeglasses With Video Recorder, PICTURE And Motion Detection!!! / Unable To Download Whatsapp On Google Playstore / How To Download Whatsapp Picture And Video Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Download Whatsapp Status Video, Picture And GIF Without App by naijatechboy(m): 3:22pm On Oct 31, 2019
You may be viewing your contact status on WhatsApp and you like what he/she posted, you wished to have that file on your gallery but you it's impossible. We all know, WhatsApp status is for us to view not to download or save.

There was a time I saw one very funny video on my friend WhatsApp status, I have to asked him to send the video to me in chat.
I have save you the stress of begging your friends to send the WhatsApp status files for you in this post.

WhatsApp status features actually stay in there for 24 hours, it disappears after 24 hours.
I will share you the trick on how you can download or save WhatsApp status without app.

Read more with the link below:
https://www.naijatechboy.com/2019/10/how-to-download-whatsapp-status-video-picture-gif-without-app.html?m=1

Re: How To Download Whatsapp Status Video, Picture And GIF Without App by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 31, 2019
Stale.

(1) (Reply)

Phone For Sale Samsung A20 (3months Old And In Good Shape) / SOLD / Newly Arrived : HP Elitebook 840 G3, Core I5, 4gb, 500gb @110k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.