Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,799 members, 7,935,432 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 09:19 AM

Mike Edwards: I Was A Homeless Athlete Fighting To Represent Nigeria Last Year - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mike Edwards: I Was A Homeless Athlete Fighting To Represent Nigeria Last Year (38697 Views)

Mike Edwards' Look Without Beard. Fans React / Yomi Casual Shades Mike Edwards Over Instagram Post With Wife / Mike Edwards And His Wife Meet MC Oluomo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Edwards: I Was A Homeless Athlete Fighting To Represent Nigeria Last Year by jaxxy(m): 9:33pm On Oct 31, 2019
This country only values u when u have made a name for urself. Reaping were they have not sown is the order of their MO.
Re: Mike Edwards: I Was A Homeless Athlete Fighting To Represent Nigeria Last Year by Antoeni(m): 9:36pm On Oct 31, 2019
Homeless indeed, Hope he won't tell us one day that he Hawked Pure water, like Timaya who sold Plantain, Abi Patoranky who sold Rat Poison or even Atiku that sold Firewood

1 Like

Re: Mike Edwards: I Was A Homeless Athlete Fighting To Represent Nigeria Last Year by Tembebe: 9:37pm On Oct 31, 2019
Why do I find this difficult to believe.

1 Like

Re: Mike Edwards: I Was A Homeless Athlete Fighting To Represent Nigeria Last Year by Hacuttie: 9:37pm On Oct 31, 2019
Homeless with a functional business website for sale of airey cigar brand. Homeless and you were interviewed by British tabloid before BBN.

You may not be rich but this story of homeless isn't for someone like you. Nonetheless, Mike is extraordinarily disciplined.

3 Likes

Re: Mike Edwards: I Was A Homeless Athlete Fighting To Represent Nigeria Last Year by mozona(m): 9:39pm On Oct 31, 2019
u are homeless, an athlete denied by his country to represent her, later become a ceo....
or is it logical...

maybe him pick money or win bet9ja
Re: Mike Edwards: I Was A Homeless Athlete Fighting To Represent Nigeria Last Year by frankblinkz(m): 9:40pm On Oct 31, 2019
that's not what he meant by homeless....he didn't have a country (Home ) to represent as an athlete.
I guess even the country he reside didn't have much believe in him,and Nigeria too didn't give him a chance

13 Likes

Re: Mike Edwards: I Was A Homeless Athlete Fighting To Represent Nigeria Last Year by Endevil: 9:42pm On Oct 31, 2019
Wow
Re: Mike Edwards: I Was A Homeless Athlete Fighting To Represent Nigeria Last Year by PrincessGift(f): 9:42pm On Oct 31, 2019
Depressed101:
He was homeless I thought his parents are rich
I just tire! Nawa o undecided undecided undecided
Re: Mike Edwards: I Was A Homeless Athlete Fighting To Represent Nigeria Last Year by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 31, 2019
A homeless?
Re: Mike Edwards: I Was A Homeless Athlete Fighting To Represent Nigeria Last Year by DonFreshmoney(m): 9:42pm On Oct 31, 2019
He meant he was homeless in Nigeria since he got back to Naija last year, he had no place to stay. OP, stop posting half baked stories
Re: Mike Edwards: I Was A Homeless Athlete Fighting To Represent Nigeria Last Year by Olumeme: 9:42pm On Oct 31, 2019
See foolish guy. Homeless last year but got married..
Re: Mike Edwards: I Was A Homeless Athlete Fighting To Represent Nigeria Last Year by oluwoleife: 9:43pm On Oct 31, 2019
Mr. Aguntasolo
Re: Mike Edwards: I Was A Homeless Athlete Fighting To Represent Nigeria Last Year by brigadier747: 9:43pm On Oct 31, 2019
Now see y d our dear nation is backward...a proper IQ test,assimilation processs test needs to b administered on our demented youths...
He meant his own home ....meaning country rejected him from representing his origing in d event ....dats y he said "homeless" athlethe having no base in his home nigeria to represent but now a "household name/ brand ...and representing his origin in other ways, youths wake up plzzzz our politicians will and leaders will keep riding on our mediocrity....until we become elders of no value

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Edwards: I Was A Homeless Athlete Fighting To Represent Nigeria Last Year by subcbouy: 9:44pm On Oct 31, 2019
Depressed101:
Hmm Haven't you heard the rich also cry. Ask again why he was homeless, and understand what it means to struggle to get a role " athlete and being homeless"
Re: Mike Edwards: I Was A Homeless Athlete Fighting To Represent Nigeria Last Year by BOOOMNAIJA: 9:46pm On Oct 31, 2019
It's a pity all the idiots on frontpage of this thread can't assimilate simple English....low IQ naija youth

3 Likes

Re: Mike Edwards: I Was A Homeless Athlete Fighting To Represent Nigeria Last Year by Oyinlomobambam(m): 9:47pm On Oct 31, 2019
Osinachi1:
Everybody js forming homeless and poor background making us that really slept in the street to look like It's Nothing... sad

I help businesses grow by promoting them on Social media. See siggy

They are just trying to give you hope.

You might be the next to post same thing.

Wish you all the best

1 Like

Re: Mike Edwards: I Was A Homeless Athlete Fighting To Represent Nigeria Last Year by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 31, 2019
Depressed101:
A reason you should stop being distressed according to your moniker cheesy cos not everything that glitters is gold. Good-looking people are mostly the poorest, research has shown.
You may be feeling depressed because some people are having what you dont. I urge you move on and believe in yourself. Tmoro go beta

1 Like

Re: Mike Edwards: I Was A Homeless Athlete Fighting To Represent Nigeria Last Year by subcbouy: 9:48pm On Oct 31, 2019
brigadier747:
Now see y d our dear nation is backward...a proper IQ test,assimilation processs test needs to b administered on our demented youths...
He meant his own home ....meaning country rejected him from representing his origing in d event ....dats y he said "homeless" athlethe having no base in his home nigeria to represent but now a "household name/ brand ...and representing his origin in other ways, youths wake up plzzzz our politicians will and leaders will keep riding on our mediocrity....until we become elders of no value
You catch the mind, bro.

1 Like

Re: Mike Edwards: I Was A Homeless Athlete Fighting To Represent Nigeria Last Year by BilltheDON(m): 9:48pm On Oct 31, 2019
Oga u say?

Re: Mike Edwards: I Was A Homeless Athlete Fighting To Represent Nigeria Last Year by jclassiq(m): 9:49pm On Oct 31, 2019
ultimatebas:

You are homeless in US? shocked shocked.Do you know that people in Nigeria that have homes are ready to swop with you over there in the US. Anyway, ur God shall fulfil his plan for you. IJN.Amen

Speak only for yourself young man.
Re: Mike Edwards: I Was A Homeless Athlete Fighting To Represent Nigeria Last Year by ultimatebas(m): 9:51pm On Oct 31, 2019
jclassiq:

You dey craze . Naa father of kids u dey insult? Nonentity like u. Street urchin like u.

1 Like

Re: Mike Edwards: I Was A Homeless Athlete Fighting To Represent Nigeria Last Year by concho(m): 9:57pm On Oct 31, 2019
Freshprime:
I am homeless right now in a foreign land, USA, my people make una pray make God answer my prayer, God's plan

homeless in USA and you need prayers ?
Bros wait , Attention , don't move , just be calm , let the thunder locate you .

1 Like

Re: Mike Edwards: I Was A Homeless Athlete Fighting To Represent Nigeria Last Year by concho(m): 10:00pm On Oct 31, 2019
koyyes:
Man like mike.

Every responsible girl's dream man.

Too bad they are only raised abroad.
They are here too....
You girls ignore them for audio/ig boys
Re: Mike Edwards: I Was A Homeless Athlete Fighting To Represent Nigeria Last Year by Nickshrapnel: 10:04pm On Oct 31, 2019
I think the homeless he meant here means he can’t represent Nigeria then at the competition

1 Like

Re: Mike Edwards: I Was A Homeless Athlete Fighting To Represent Nigeria Last Year by shakaranews: 10:05pm On Oct 31, 2019
Yes he was.

Watch the story here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvcQ_z47z9M
Re: Mike Edwards: I Was A Homeless Athlete Fighting To Represent Nigeria Last Year by concho(m): 10:05pm On Oct 31, 2019
jclassiq:

He is speaking for us. Just exclude your self and move on sir. We are good without u
Re: Mike Edwards: I Was A Homeless Athlete Fighting To Represent Nigeria Last Year by shakaranews: 10:07pm On Oct 31, 2019
Tembebe:
Why do I find this difficult to believe.

He was homeless. See proof

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvcQ_z47z9M
Re: Mike Edwards: I Was A Homeless Athlete Fighting To Represent Nigeria Last Year by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 31, 2019
ThinkWISELY:
Is it just me or are most people on this forum becoming kinda dumber on purpose,you have succeeded in turning Nairaland - a once EMERGING NIGERIAN'S QUORA HUB into a dump site with dumb super low IQ bitter nitwits,from the writers to the contributors.

HOMELESS NEVER LITERALLY MEANT HE DOESN'T HAVE A HOME !,whats happening to most of your constructive reasoning,even if you don't understand his phrase must you add undiluted bitterness while reacting,these people are humans too.

To the very few still making the Forum reasonable thumbs up!
I was looking forward to a comment that will actually express the true meaning of what he wrote up there. These Nairalanders are the dumbest on social media. grin

2 Likes

Re: Mike Edwards: I Was A Homeless Athlete Fighting To Represent Nigeria Last Year by xcelentattitude(m): 10:32pm On Oct 31, 2019
ksam:
I am not understanding, is he trying to tell us all those pictures of him dressed like a Don with oversized ciggrete are all lies?
This should tell us never to believe all that we see on social media

Which wan is 'oversized ciggrete' again?

Re: Mike Edwards: I Was A Homeless Athlete Fighting To Represent Nigeria Last Year by drezo(m): 10:40pm On Oct 31, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Osinachi1:
Everybody js forming homeless and poor background making us that really slept in the street to look like It's Nothing... sad

I help businesses grow by promoting them on Social media. See siggy

1 Like

Re: Mike Edwards: I Was A Homeless Athlete Fighting To Represent Nigeria Last Year by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 31, 2019
ThinkWISELY:
Is it just me or are most people on this forum becoming kinda dumber on purpose,you have succeeded in turning Nairaland - a once EMERGING NIGERIAN'S QUORA HUB into a dump site with dumb super low IQ bitter nitwits,from the writers to the contributors.

HOMELESS NEVER LITERALLY MEANT HE DOESN'T HAVE A HOME !,whats happening to most of your constructive reasoning,even if you don't understand his phrase must you add undiluted bitterness while reacting,these people are humans too.

To the very few still making the Forum reasonable thumbs up!
Did you bother to explain the "homeless"? No. So what's ya deal?

1 Like

Re: Mike Edwards: I Was A Homeless Athlete Fighting To Represent Nigeria Last Year by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 31, 2019
Husband of British celebrity athlete Perri Shakes Drayton. cheesy
CEO of successful cigars company.
I guess what he means by homeless is lodging from one hotel room to the next

His wife is super talented at 400m and 400m hurdles. If their children get into athletics I hope the choose to represent Nigeria with the amazing genes they would inherit.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

RMD Says He Is Getting Rid Of His Beards, Shares Last Photo / Goodbye America, Hello London As Banky W and Adesua Etomi Jet Out (photos) / Olusoji Jacobs' 30th Birthday: Joke Silva Celebrates Her Son (Photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.