Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,156 members, 7,890,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:58 AM

In Need Of Connection To Get In Contact With A Movie House Or Producer - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / In Need Of Connection To Get In Contact With A Movie House Or Producer (715 Views)

Complete My Personal House Or Pure Water Factory / What Stopped You From Buying The House Or Land You Planned To Buy In 2019 / What Stopped You From Buying The House Or Land You Planned To Buy In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Connection To Get In Contact With A Movie House Or Producer by edulifehack: 5:52pm On Oct 31, 2019
if this can get to front page I'll be grateful.

please to anyone who can help, i need connection to get in touch with a movie house whether local or foreign e.g Netflix.
I am a writer, recently i have been writing a movie which I am almost done with but I am finding it difficult to get investors or movie producers to come on board and help bring this movie to life. I have sent emails to a few well known producers in the industry, pitching my movie idea to them but it seems like my messages are going no where. if anyone here can help me with a producer or get me in contact with a movie house to pitch my idea please notify, thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Need Of Connection To Get In Contact With A Movie House Or Producer by ForeThinker: 2:16am On Nov 01, 2019
You rather prove yaslf bfr someone gv u connect

Rather still Google is your frd
Re: In Need Of Connection To Get In Contact With A Movie House Or Producer by edulifehack: 2:57pm On Nov 01, 2019
ForeThinker:

am looking for a platform to prove myself
Re: In Need Of Connection To Get In Contact With A Movie House Or Producer by edulifehack: 3:38pm On Nov 01, 2019
ForeThinker:

I am trying to get a platform to prove myself

(1) (Reply)

Get Free $2 Evey 5hours / Do You Have Any Gift Card,paypal,bitcoin,cash App For Sell Inbox Me Cos I Buy / How To Make Money On Facebook In 2020 (FREE CLASS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.