Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,400 members, 7,881,458 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:08 PM

Boys Going For A Show In Lagos, Harassed By SARS For Driving Range Rover - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boys Going For A Show In Lagos, Harassed By SARS For Driving Range Rover (42438 Views)

Photoshop User, Ayothecreator Beaten By SARS For Strange Photos On His Phone. / Burial Of Student Beaten To Death by SARS For Buying Stolen Phone / An Only Son Beaten To Death By SARS For Buying 10k Stolen Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boys Going For A Show In Lagos, Harassed By SARS For Driving Range Rover by tonididdy(m): 4:54am On Nov 01, 2019
koyyes:
I can see a negroe in the first pic with goat sh1t hair style. He is the cause of this harassment. Or probably they all look like racists/criminals.

If you know you are a responsible male, in a car with others and you see SARS, open the car door and throw out any negroe among you with goat sh1t hair.
undecided
koyyes:
I can see a negroe in the first pic with goat sh1t hair style. He is the cause of this harassment. Or probably they all look like racists/criminals.

If you know you are a responsible male, in a car with others and you see SARS, open the car door and throw out any negroe among you with goat sh1t hair.

really racists?
Re: Boys Going For A Show In Lagos, Harassed By SARS For Driving Range Rover by tonididdy(m): 4:59am On Nov 01, 2019
investordj:
Owerri started dere own recently "Operation Iron Gate"
Young boys are the major target.
But I will not lie it is helping to reduce the insecurity.
you don't know what is reducing the insecurity my friend... not the operations but that every youth has decided to fend for himself and make money.

if there was no Yahoo, lawd knows what this country would have become. the decision of the youths reduced insecurity besides you still have the Fulani herders to deal with, me and you both know the security nor reach inside your house. only God protects us at night.

Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Boys Going For A Show In Lagos, Harassed By SARS For Driving Range Rover by BlackCrainte: 5:15am On Nov 01, 2019
[[s]quote author=Omoelerin37 post=83639732]u Are A Fool Nigeria Bastard Omo Ale[/quote][/s]
Re: Boys Going For A Show In Lagos, Harassed By SARS For Driving Range Rover by BlackCrainte: 5:16am On Nov 01, 2019
[s]
ugofulfilled:

I know you're a human being but what I do not know is if you really were breastfed. Go to school but no you will not. They should be jailed before facing the court of law. There's no law on nairaland that says you must make comments on every thread you open.

Your hatred is at overwhelmingly ridiculous scale. Wake up & pray that help might be sent to you.
[/s]
Re: Boys Going For A Show In Lagos, Harassed By SARS For Driving Range Rover by BlackCrainte: 5:16am On Nov 01, 2019
[quote author=Babyboo2020 post=83636645][/quote]

Are you sure?
Re: Boys Going For A Show In Lagos, Harassed By SARS For Driving Range Rover by back2sender: 5:17am On Nov 01, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
Welcome to Nigeria, where every young man driving a car is a criminal

Are they not criminals?

Where did they see money to buy range rover?

Going to party when people are at work?

You are a confirmed kriminal like them! Awon omo yahus
Re: Boys Going For A Show In Lagos, Harassed By SARS For Driving Range Rover by investordj: 5:53am On Nov 01, 2019
I doubt if you stay in owerri. If you pass Douglas Road tru St Paul daily you will actually appreciate the work of the police.. That place is the crime hq of owerri you get robbed in plain light if you dull.
Also not every youth has decided to fend for themselves. We still have kidnappers rapist pedofiles high way robbers etc etc...
tonididdy:

you don't know what is reducing the insecurity my friend... not the operations but that every youth has decided to fend for himself and make money.

if there was no Yahoo, lawd knows what this country would have become. the decision of the youths reduced insecurity besides you still have the Fulani herders to deal with, me and you both know the security nor reach inside your house. only God protects us at night.

Shalom.
Re: Boys Going For A Show In Lagos, Harassed By SARS For Driving Range Rover by Princeton92(m): 7:48am On Nov 01, 2019
SOFTENGR:

Is it a crime for any of them to own it?
They're simply armed robbers in uniform looking for innocent boys to prey on.

Well, since the police thinks they can't own it maybe a friend helping out isn't bad na... Lol

1 Like

Re: Boys Going For A Show In Lagos, Harassed By SARS For Driving Range Rover by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 01, 2019
Nostradamus:
they've tried such with one of my cousins also.the dude is a young clean architect,they embarrass and disgraced him while he's on site to supervise some clients work. That incident made me lose all regards for the Nigerian police force(although I'm always careful not to sympathize with criminals)!!

I saw a moniker up there who seems to have an orgasm at reading that the police harass some kids here,i pity that guy. The day policemen will harass,beat and embarass any of the upcoming youngsters in his family,that day,him tune go change.

Honestly.

I too believe everyone who has been declared a fraudster from true evidence should be prosecuted but to these guys, the average rich-looking or expensive-item-sporting person is a yahoo boy, without any incriminating evidence.

Their excesses need to be checked. I lost regard for them a while ago. Their reputation has been on a downward spiral ever since.

Mine is a young accountant btw. You don't even need to look like a 'yahoo' boy, just look rich and dress well, bam! you're inside the bus bro.

sad
Re: Boys Going For A Show In Lagos, Harassed By SARS For Driving Range Rover by COCKCROW: 8:12am On Nov 01, 2019
SARS MEANS SATANIC ARMED ROBBERS SQUAD[
Re: Boys Going For A Show In Lagos, Harassed By SARS For Driving Range Rover by BotherMleeper(m): 8:16am On Nov 01, 2019
Thisis2raw:
sucking that plumb thumb made man enough not to be push around.
If you got a problem with that visit pH and let me know

Why would I want to visit hydrogen ion concentration?
Re: Boys Going For A Show In Lagos, Harassed By SARS For Driving Range Rover by DieuDonee(m): 9:18am On Nov 01, 2019
Something like that happened in Benin on Wednesday night. Sorry for the long epistle grin

The commercial bus I was in was stopped by the police cause he didn't give them money.
His papers were complete.
They said everyone should come down, they want to search the vehicle.
One lady started shouting at the driver and the man beside her asked her why the driver should pay bribe if his papers were complete and then the woman slapped the man.
The man got down to challenge the woman and then got another slap from one of the police officers this time.
That was when the passengers got down and rained abuse on the woman and the police.
Las Las, the lady no follow us again lol

1 Like

Re: Boys Going For A Show In Lagos, Harassed By SARS For Driving Range Rover by Thisis2raw(m): 10:27am On Nov 01, 2019
BotherMleeper:

Why would I want to visit hydrogen ion concentration?

that hydrogen ion concentration is what feed you and damned nation and family.
Keep hiding in your shiit hole
Re: Boys Going For A Show In Lagos, Harassed By SARS For Driving Range Rover by Dytech(m): 10:27am On Nov 01, 2019
Holyvurgin17:
A guy who was our former neighbor went to rob yesterday night, police caught them then...he denied it and even said that he slept in our hostel yesternight ....then police asked him to describe the place he slept and he described our hostel in oto awori
This morning around 11 am police came to our hostel and they arrested my roommate who is the only one around...he told them that those thiefs did not sleep over in our hostel that it was all lies but they arrested him and locked him up since morning...we also went to school to mobilise student Union leaders who went to the police station to protest but they chased everyone out
Now they said he is a partner in crime and that he will be charged to court on criminal case... please any good Samaritan to come to our help coz I don't know what to do again .....right now I can't go to hostel for fear of being arrested too and tagged a criminal
Please any body who can help us should call me on 08122934592 we are innocent students

Now those thiefs have confessed that they didn't sleep over in our hostel so I believe he should be released tomorrow because time for bail today is closed...his aunty also went there ....a nairalander too helped to call the police station branch disguising as a friend and he made the DPO see reasons that my roommate is innocent...we are waiting till tomorrow for him to be released...I thank everyone who called me I really appreciate and I thank nairaland too

Guy go to Twitter and find Segalink narrate your story to him.
Re: Boys Going For A Show In Lagos, Harassed By SARS For Driving Range Rover by chukwuyenumlove: 12:36pm On Nov 01, 2019
USELESS SARS TEAM. THEY ARE ALWAYS HARASSING PEOPLE FOR QUICK MONEY

THEY ARE ALL LIVING ABOVE THEIR SALARY WITH CRIME MONEY
Re: Boys Going For A Show In Lagos, Harassed By SARS For Driving Range Rover by BotherMleeper(m): 2:07pm On Nov 01, 2019
Thisis2raw:
that hydrogen ion concentration is what feed you and damned nation and family.
Keep hiding in your shiit hole

The sarcasm has gone whoosh over this lame donkey's head.

If you don't know what pH is then get off your ignorant bum and find out.

I'm sure some chemistry students in high school can school this fool.
Re: Boys Going For A Show In Lagos, Harassed By SARS For Driving Range Rover by tonididdy(m): 5:01pm On Nov 01, 2019
investordj:
I doubt if you stay in owerri. If you pass Douglas Road tru St Paul daily you will actually appreciate the work of the police.. That place is the crime hq of owerri you get robbed in plain light if you dull.
Also not every youth has decided to fend for themselves. We still have kidnappers rapist pedofiles high way robbers etc etc...

oh ok. kudos to the police then.
Re: Boys Going For A Show In Lagos, Harassed By SARS For Driving Range Rover by landnewf: 1:42am On Nov 06, 2019
again
Re: Boys Going For A Show In Lagos, Harassed By SARS For Driving Range Rover by Nobody: 1:52am On Nov 06, 2019
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Organises The Gang Rape Of His Girlfriend In Ogun. Photo / Soldier Who Drives Taxi Fight With Police for Breaking His Windscreen / Hausa Flee Lagos Community As Northerners Slaughter 33-year-old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.