Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,840 members, 7,889,801 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 09:01 PM

Kogi West Rerun: “throw Out The Rascal And I Will Rebuild Your Image” – Adeyemi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi West Rerun: “throw Out The Rascal And I Will Rebuild Your Image” – Adeyemi (472 Views)

Drone Shots Of Dino Melaye's Campaign In Kabba, Kogi West Senatorial District / 2023: Vote Leaders That Will Rebuild Nigeria – Prophet El-Buba Tells Nigerians / Kogi West Rerun: Melaye Rejects Results, Describes Poll As Helicopter Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kogi West Rerun: “throw Out The Rascal And I Will Rebuild Your Image” – Adeyemi by kogiflame: 6:58pm On Oct 31, 2019
THE Senatorial candidate of the All Progressive Congress, (APC) for Kogi West rerun election, Senator Smart Adeyemi has called on the electorates to vote him in the November 16 senatorial election, said his mandate is to restored the battered image of the district.

Continue reading at https://www.kogiflame.com/kogi-west-rerun-throw-out-the-rascal-and-i-will-rebuild-your-image-adeyemi/ | :: Kogi Flame ::
Re: Kogi West Rerun: “throw Out The Rascal And I Will Rebuild Your Image” – Adeyemi by landnewf: 2:04am On Nov 06, 2019
her
Re: Kogi West Rerun: “throw Out The Rascal And I Will Rebuild Your Image” – Adeyemi by Nobody: 2:05am On Nov 06, 2019
Easier said...
Re: Kogi West Rerun: “throw Out The Rascal And I Will Rebuild Your Image” – Adeyemi by ursullalinda(f): 2:31am On Nov 06, 2019
Politicians and promises.....believe them @ your own risk

(1) (Reply)

Why The Rich Live Longer With Less Kids As Poor Multiply & Die Early / How PDP Will Bounce Back In 2023 -bode George / Which Between These Two Is The Major Cause Of Traffic In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.