Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,210 members, 7,873,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:29 PM

2 Children Kidnapped In Gombe, Found In Anambra - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Children Kidnapped In Gombe, Found In Anambra (24086 Views)

Two Children Kidnapped In Ogun Church During Good Friday Service / Commercial Tricycle Operator Rescues 2 Children Kidnapped By A Couple In Ebonyi / Children Kidnapped And Sold For N1.1M In Enugu Rescued By Police (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Children Kidnapped In Gombe, Found In Anambra by Ojiofor: 11:18pm On Oct 31, 2019
letusbepieces:

No! it wont make sense to you.

Yet, i should be investigated.

U sound delusional, to be honest.

It is the result of lacking in knowledge.

Because you kinda justify crime,your reasons that the suspects were childless make no sense to me.
You can say whatever you like.

1 Like

Re: 2 Children Kidnapped In Gombe, Found In Anambra by letusbepieces: 11:18pm On Oct 31, 2019
Zeinymira:

Who are you?
Na me first ask the question?
Abi, u did not learn, dont answer question with question ni? wink
Re: 2 Children Kidnapped In Gombe, Found In Anambra by letusbepieces: 11:21pm On Oct 31, 2019
Ojiofor:

Because you kinda justify crime,your reasons that the suspects were childless make no sense to me.
You can say whatever you like.

READ MY COMMENT.

I SAID, HAD THE NORTH NOT BEEN COMPLACENT WITH KIDNAPPING CHILDREN FOR SEXUAL GRATIFICATION, I DEFINATELY WOULD HAVE HAD STRONG WORDS FOR THE KIDNAPPERS.

THIS IS WHERE KNOWLEDGE IS RELEVANT.

DO U KNOW THAT THE NORTH HAVE A LONG AGE OLD ARRANGEMENT OF KIDNAPPING CHRISTIAN GIRL CHILD AND CONVERT TO ISLAM, RAPE AND FORCED MARRIAGE?

OR U THINK BOKO HARAM INVENTED IT?

DO U KNOW DAT?

1 Like

Re: 2 Children Kidnapped In Gombe, Found In Anambra by letusbepieces: 11:25pm On Oct 31, 2019
They say, if sand enter your eye and enter my eye.

I cannot leave the one that enter my eye to check the one that enter your eye.

Proverb!
Re: 2 Children Kidnapped In Gombe, Found In Anambra by urahara(m): 1:19am On Nov 01, 2019
delpee:
This is getting too much. Why would any woman steal another's child to sell like ordinary goods? It's a wicked thing to do ...simply heartless. I just don't understand. Sad!

Are people that desperate for children ?
Re: 2 Children Kidnapped In Gombe, Found In Anambra by MarrisManah(m): 1:24am On Nov 01, 2019
Even the ones you would think have got some sense still be spewing trash...
Blessing from Bauchi, brought'business' from Gombe to Anambra for Patience,(Cross River) who contacted Obi.
Biko how's that an Igbo affair...
BTW, kudos to Nigerian police, Anambra division.

1 Like

Re: 2 Children Kidnapped In Gombe, Found In Anambra by FriendNG: 1:25am On Nov 01, 2019
fk002:

But the head will cast them na, they cant mold the to be flat like slate

grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Children Kidnapped In Gombe, Found In Anambra by Worldoma: 1:44am On Nov 01, 2019
MarrisManah:
Even the ones you would think have got some sense still be spewing trash...
Blessing from Bauchi, brought'business' from Gombe to Anambra for Patience,(Cross River) who contacted Obi.
Biko how's that an Igbo affair...
BTW, kudos to Nigerian police, Anambra division.

Honestly, only 2% of nairalanders read full articles these days.

98% others will just read the headlines and jump into comments box.

Blessing who stole the kids is from Bauchi state. She took them and ran down to Anambra state where she met a sachet water hawker, Patience from Cross River and lied to her that an armed robbers attacked her, therefore she's looking for someone who will help her take care of the kids.

Patience from Cross River now contacted Obi who's from Anambra State for help.

4 Likes

Re: 2 Children Kidnapped In Gombe, Found In Anambra by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 2:20am On Nov 01, 2019
Who kidnapped them from Gombe? How did they land in Bauchi for Blessings? (I have not seen anyone with that name) to traffick them to Anambra.
Re: 2 Children Kidnapped In Gombe, Found In Anambra by MERCHANDISER: 3:07am On Nov 01, 2019
nagoma:
Even Nnamdi Kanu is probably a hausa/Fulani boy kidnapped and sold in that Onitsha special market for hausa slaves.
Perhaps his real name was Namadi Kano.
you might be right.
kanu originally is from kano

1 Like

Re: 2 Children Kidnapped In Gombe, Found In Anambra by IGBOSON1: 3:57am On Nov 01, 2019
Worldoma:

Honestly, only 2% of nairalanders read full articles these days.

98% others will just read the headlines and jump into comments box.

Blessing who stole the kids is from Bauchi state. She took them and ran down to Anambra state where she met a sachet water hawker, Patience from Cross River and lied to her that an armed robbers attacked her, therefore she's looking for someone who will help her take care of the kids.

Patience from Cross River now contacted Obi who's from Anambra State for help.

Thank you for throwing more light on the issue! Hopefully, Igbo haters that've been feasting like rabid hyenas on this thread will take note! smiley

2 Likes

Re: 2 Children Kidnapped In Gombe, Found In Anambra by Enemyofpeace: 4:09am On Nov 01, 2019
Igbo kwenu grin grin
Re: 2 Children Kidnapped In Gombe, Found In Anambra by DNSPro: 4:21am On Nov 01, 2019
htweet:
I don't know how to say this without sounding a tribal bigot but has anyone noticed the recent trend in these kidnappings...how the victims get picked up in the north and end up down south...basically the South East ?!!
it is a 2023 game to wound igbos and prevent them from presidential race.
Re: 2 Children Kidnapped In Gombe, Found In Anambra by delawal: 4:25am On Nov 01, 2019
what will an anambra person do with an uncircumcised child. I don't think these children are kidnapped by anabrarians. it might be their people from d north who come to anambra to hustle and do some menial job are d ones bringing those babies to here. even if an anabra man wants a child, it won't be an uncircumcised one.

unless u say they wan do money ritual with the babies. abeg make una tell us anoda story
Re: 2 Children Kidnapped In Gombe, Found In Anambra by Galaxyboy222: 5:01am On Nov 01, 2019
Forceful Inter-State Migration...! Thank God they are back Home
Re: 2 Children Kidnapped In Gombe, Found In Anambra by MetaPhysical: 5:08am On Nov 01, 2019
fk002:

What about child with slate like head cheesy grin

grin grin
You wan get me banned. grin

2 Likes

Re: 2 Children Kidnapped In Gombe, Found In Anambra by MetaPhysical: 5:20am On Nov 01, 2019
ManirBK:
I suggest the Name of Anambra should be change to "kidnapping den of Nigeria".

Wallahi! True talk!! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Children Kidnapped In Gombe, Found In Anambra by farem: 5:31am On Nov 01, 2019
ManirBK:
I'm starting to think that probably half of Anambra people could be a product of kidnappings from the north. The FG should perform DNA test and bring back home our kidnapped brothers in that state. The chibok & dapchi girls may also be traced there as well.

I have been saying for a couple of years on the Nairaland that many of the guys who abuse for the Igbos are sold sons of almajiris or baby factory.
Male children are stupidly too precious to an average igbos that they are willing to steal or buy him from anyome including the devil!.
They don't even mind if the said boy rises to kill them tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: 2 Children Kidnapped In Gombe, Found In Anambra by MetaPhysical: 5:42am On Nov 01, 2019
letusbepieces:

Wen will Northerners stop kidnaping children from the south?

The difference here, is that police can get involved.

Wen the North Kidnap from the South they hide behind Sharia court. The Police say it is out of there hand.

I would have had strong words for the kidnappers, but-for my knowledge of wat happens wen the reverse is the case.

I want the North to see and know how it feels.

Well, fair statement.

Any aboki here to respond? grin
Re: 2 Children Kidnapped In Gombe, Found In Anambra by onlyonechid84(m): 5:49am On Nov 01, 2019
ManirBK:
I suggest the Name of Anambra should be change to "kidnapping den of Nigeria".
Will you keep quiet!!!
Re: 2 Children Kidnapped In Gombe, Found In Anambra by iammo(m): 6:03am On Nov 01, 2019
hahaha

omo people funny for nairaland pass twitter walai
Re: 2 Children Kidnapped In Gombe, Found In Anambra by EazyMoh(m): 6:12am On Nov 01, 2019
letusbepieces:
Y are they looking so well looked after?

The kidnappers even took better care of them, than their parents.
May all your children be kidnapped and be taken care of better than you could.
Say Amen. Hypocrite!

1 Like

Re: 2 Children Kidnapped In Gombe, Found In Anambra by Amaureen: 6:30am On Nov 01, 2019
If you believe that these children were found in Anambra, then you are too gullible. Where is the pictures of when they find then in Anambra together with the suspected kidnappers. The north is just doing anything possible to spoil the identity of the Igbo's in preparation of 2023 and they have already started with Anambra which they think is the giant of Igboland. Southerner' s be wise. The north is as deadly as a cobra.

1 Like

Re: 2 Children Kidnapped In Gombe, Found In Anambra by Spallanzani: 8:17am On Nov 01, 2019
letusbepieces:

READ MY COMMENT.

I SAID, HAD THE NORTH NOT BEEN COMPLACENT WITH KIDNAPPING CHILDREN FOR SEXUAL GRATIFICATION, I DEFINATELY WOULD HAVE HAD STRONG WORDS FOR THE KIDNAPPERS.

THIS IS WHERE KNOWLEDGE IS RELEVANT.

DO U KNOW THAT THE NORTH HAVE A LONG AGE OLD ARRANGEMENT OF KIDNAPPING CHRISTIAN GIRL CHILD AND CONVERT TO ISLAM, RAPE AND FORCED MARRIAGE?

OR U THINK BOKO HARAM INVENTED IT?

DO U KNOW DAT?

Instead of screaming here like a rabid dog, go home and ask your mother where she kidnapped you from. I'm sure you are one of those kidnapped from Yobe. Go home and ask questions instead of spewing thrash everywhere. Tufia.

1 Like

Re: 2 Children Kidnapped In Gombe, Found In Anambra by Stallion44: 11:32am On Nov 01, 2019
Are the Easterners stealing children from he North to sell in their states now?
Re: 2 Children Kidnapped In Gombe, Found In Anambra by Pearl05(f): 11:44am On Nov 01, 2019
How are you sure that the kidnapped was carried out by southerns?
Re: 2 Children Kidnapped In Gombe, Found In Anambra by adecz: 12:41pm On Nov 01, 2019
Surprisingly, these kids are always
looking fresher than when they are
in the North as almajiri ..

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Truth is, northerners do not value
their children & stubbornly refuse to
Educate them
Re: 2 Children Kidnapped In Gombe, Found In Anambra by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 2:29pm On Nov 01, 2019
It seems as though the crime is not properly defined.

Is it an ABDUCTION, a KIDNAP or a TRAFFICKING crime?
Re: 2 Children Kidnapped In Gombe, Found In Anambra by landnewf: 2:14am On Nov 06, 2019
some

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Orders Evans To Refund €233,000, N50Million ransom To Abducted Victim / Alfa Paid Me N500 To Lure 3-Year-Old To His Death - 15-Year-Old Suspect / Gunmen Kidnap Nursing Mothers, Babies, Others In Kaduna Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.