Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,626 members, 7,948,402 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 08:21 PM

I Am Not A Terrorist! - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am Not A Terrorist! (7447 Views)

#my Name Is #abdullah.. And Am Not A #terrorist / Being A Muslim Should Not Make Me A Terrorist / ISIS Is A Terrorist Organization - Explained By Shaykh Muhammad Bin Haadee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by mukina2: 4:38pm On May 23, 2007
babyosisi i wonder why you took it out on Neelsel? undecided

she made a post and  didnt name anyone
why you calling names?

I created this thread not for personal fights, or to to beg people .no

i vreated it for a purpose .

if you aint got nothing to post anymore ,pls create a new thread

1 Like

Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by Nicer(m): 4:41pm On May 23, 2007
Ladies,Ladies! Please!!
We're taking this too far. I think you guys should just take deep breaths and stop this exchange.
Can we do that?
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by Nicer(m): 4:43pm On May 23, 2007
ibrahim007:

@babyosisi you don't understand how it goes but you want to know how it goes.If you talk shit bout mi i'll make sure your kids don't grow.

Mr.james Bond/Tupac,
I think that was a little unnecessary
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by neelsel(f): 4:44pm On May 23, 2007
@Muki my dear,
It's ok, You know I can handle my own battles. Let the pitbull come at me, I lOVE to cut out the tongues of such creatures.  

@All if I ever become a "waste of a wife" like Babyosisi, shoot me with shit, dog shit that is,
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by nossycheek(f): 4:44pm On May 23, 2007
mukina2:

@Nossycheek
when you  posted that thing attacking me on that thread
i addressed it to you in here
but  that guy took religion to sports , that was pushing it .
half of the fights in here is originated by you.

The accusations, counter accusations  and the accusers
Oh yeah, who originated the other half of the fighta? By the way, how did you measure that? grin

Go to my post again
I don't realy see the need for this thread and all the accusations and counter accusations. Name calling is typical of nairaland and I feel the best thing is to ignore them. Even as I am posting this, some noses are wringling calling me noisy chicks, but then the world cannot come to an end because of that. Calling you a terrorist does not remove 2 from mukina2, so forget it all.

With all the hues and cries, I think this thread have served the purpose(?)  Second base jare

Nothing against anyone, just saying the truth but Mukinatu is always giving a dog a bad name in order to hang it. No qualms. I bear no grudges, live moves on but you need to grow up honestly.

I wasn't the one that called you terrorist or whatever they called. So please don't pick on me. I am not cut out for that. cool  No hard feelings for any Nairaland user cool I remain coolee  cool

You didn't create the thread for sympathy but for a purpose. I guess that purpose have been achieved.
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by mukina2: 4:50pm On May 23, 2007
nossycheek:

The accusations, counter accusations  and the accusers
Oh yeah, who originated the other half? By the way, how did you measure that? grin

Go to my post again  

Nothing against anyone, just saying the truth but Mukinatu always giving a dog a bad name in order to hang it. No qualms. I bear no grudges, live moves but you need to grow up honestly.

I wasn't the one that called you terrorist or whatever they called. So please don't pick on me. I am not cut out for that. cool  No hard feelings for any Nairaland user cool I remain coolee  cool

very funny . I am not picking on you
i was giving you an instance of when you posted that thing about me not too long ago . grin
no hard feelings .
you didnnt call me a terrorist cheesy
i thought i told you , i was cool tongue cheesy

@Neelsel
its ok
let sleeping dogs lie kiss
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 23, 2007
mukina2:

babyosisi i wonder why you took it out on Neelsel? undecided

she made a post and  didnt name anyone
why you calling names?

I created this thread not for personal fights, or to to beg people .no

i vreated it for a purpose .

if you aint got nothing to post anymore ,please create a new thread

Muki I responded to her post calling people names.
The thread was civil till she came on.
you are certainly entitled to your opinions and so do I
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by seun001(m): 4:59pm On May 23, 2007
BLOWING REALLY HOT NOW, spose we do a statistical analysis on this thread.level of response is so high am sure some peeps are not able to maintain their detachment.hmmmm still watching.
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:01pm On May 23, 2007
*am tongue
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by TellyB(m): 5:04pm On May 23, 2007
muki, am I still on suspension?
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 23, 2007
neelsel:

@Muki my dear,
It's ok, You know I can handle my own battles. Let the pitbull come at me, I lOVE to cut out the tongues of such creatures. 

@All if I ever become a "waste of a wife" like Babyosisi, shoot me with shit, dog shit that is,

if you can't be a wife @ weasel,the least you can do is make some crispy fries,now run along! before sheniqua writes you up grin
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:08pm On May 23, 2007
since the thread has become garbage anyway, I figured I'd use it to tell TellyB, good job with Horus in the other thread  tongue
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by ayefele200(m): 5:09pm On May 23, 2007
what an awesome thread,
   @NELSEEL
       thats my girl, keep sticking your foot in their ASSES,
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by omoge(f): 5:11pm On May 23, 2007
LOL @Y'all

grin guess i should come in too, since hubby is gone, lol  grin
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by TellyB(m): 5:12pm On May 23, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

since the thread has become garbage anyway, I figured I'd use it to tell TellyB, good job with Horus in the other thread tongue

Oh well, thanks. I got inspired by your simple starter, and I owe you huge thanks. cheesy
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by ayefele200(m): 5:13pm On May 23, 2007
u pretty much welcomed,
  all WALK INS are welcome, so should we start the BATTLE now, *DRUM ROLLS*, LET THE mortal kombat BEGINS
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by mukina2: 5:13pm On May 23, 2007
Telly . you still on suspension angry cheesy
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 23, 2007
omoge:

LOL @Y'all

grin guess i should come in too, since hubby is gone, lol grin

lol,n gwa my mercedes is bigger than yours,oya let's start cheesy cheesy
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by TayoD(m): 5:18pm On May 23, 2007
@mukina2,

When you've finished collecting all the sympathy you wanted (and maybe rightly deserve), I hope you will start another thread to debunk all the inspiration the real Terrorists get from Mohammed, the Qu'ran and the Hadiths.  Please carry that same aversion and passion you have shown here to deal with this issue.
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by TellyB(m): 5:22pm On May 23, 2007
mukina2:

Telly . you still on suspension angry cheesy

Yikes!!
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by neelsel(f): 5:23pm On May 23, 2007
@Baby-marraige-killer,
Took a break from my burger duties.

Where were you when Marcus Garvey was organising the "back to Africa" campaign.Maybe if you had left on that ship, then the Shequinas of the West won't be so angry that their resources and space are being invaded.

Once again, Skettel, My married friends and sisters are busy making themselves virturous wives, while you chase "men" that's exactly what you do, on NL,

One more piece of advice, one of my co-workers just passed me a Month's free pass to Bally', now seeing I don't need it, I wanted to pass it on to you, big black blobber,

I rather be unmarried than to be married and wasting God's Holy Union, sTink Face, babyosisi,
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 23, 2007
careful omoge,haven't you heard nairaland is off limits to married women.
They ought to be cooking and cleaning grin
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by neelsel(f): 5:26pm On May 23, 2007
babyosisi:

careful omoge,haven't you heard nairaland is off limits to married women.
They ought to be cooking and cleaning grin

Don't bring her into this, you INSTIGATOR,  I have NEVER witness her doing or saying anything to warrant such an accussation,

YOu On the other hand, is a disgrace to marriage.

Omege, be careful with those you surround yourself with,  Don't let your marriage end as a result of entertaining time wasters like Babyosisi, 

Lo siento por lo esposo,  cry cry
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by ayefele200(m): 5:28pm On May 23, 2007
neelsel:

Don't bring her into this, you INSTIGATOR, I have NEVER witness her doing or saying anything to warrant such an accussation,

YOu On the other hand, is a disgrace to marriage.

Omege, be careful with those you surround yourself with, Don't let your marriage end as a result of entertaining time wasters like Babyosisi,

Lo siento por lo esposo, cry cry
THIS IS hilarious, how would it be if i had worked today, praises to my off days,
NELSEEL, i feel ya, keep making my day girl,
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by ayefele200(m): 5:30pm On May 23, 2007
@babyosisi
if i were u SUICIDE would be the next step to take, i wonder how bad ur day would with this contagious words of NELSEEL, well take it easy and focus on ur marriage, *hmmm i suggest*
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 23, 2007
neelsel:

@Baby-marraige-killer,
Took a break from my burger duties.

Where were you when Marcus Garvey was organising the "back to Africa" campaign.Maybe if you had left on that ship, then the Shequinas of the West won't be so angry that their resources and space are being invaded.

Once again, Skettel, My married friends and sisters are busy making themselves virturous wives, while you chase "men" that's exactly what you do, on Nairaland,

One more piece of advice, one of my co-workers just passed me a Month's free pass to Bally', now seeing I don't need it, I wanted to pass it on to you, big black blobber,

I rather be unmarried than to be married and wasting God's Holy Union, sTink Face, babyosisi,

chase men ke?
Osanobua.
have I chased you yet?
since you are but a man grin,I can see the bia bia with e-eyes

send on the bally's ticket via my email babyosisi@hotmail.com
you don't want the body odor to shut down a well groomed business like bally's grin
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by omoge(f): 5:32pm On May 23, 2007
lol, no cooking and cleaning that will come when it's official grin grin

Ladies,

women out, ladies in how abt that?  grin grin

cheer up everyone. we should be up helping ourselves and fighting the guys not each other,

mukina2, don't worry abt those calling u names, smile.

Nessel and Osisi, shake hands and give each other a hug. We all Ladies.
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by OmoEko1(f): 5:33pm On May 23, 2007
@neelsel
Abeg relax sweetie kiss kiss kiss kiss why are you wasting your precious time on this woman grin grin grin grin grin

Damn i missed a lot cry cry cry cry and where was i when all this was happening.
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by ayefele200(m): 5:34pm On May 23, 2007
Omo Eko:

@neelsel
Abeg relax sweetie kiss kiss kiss kiss why are you wasting your precious time on this woman grin grin grin grin grin

Damn i missed a lot cry cry cry cry and where was i when all this was happening.

damn girl, i was about to hit u to come on, u missing out girl
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 23, 2007
ah,babymama,you don land,welcome
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by OmoEko1(f): 5:38pm On May 23, 2007
ayefele200:

damn girl, i was about to hit u to come on, u missing out girl
i know right this stupid summer lecture is taking my time wink wink
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by omoge(f): 5:40pm On May 23, 2007
Lady Neesel and Lady Osisi, please let's cheer up.

it is getting hot in here, grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

What Would You Say To This Precious Woman, The Holy Mother Of God / What Did Jesus Mean When He Said, "I And The Father Are One" In John 10:30? / Prophet Bayode Olubo‎ Of House Favour Church Donates Items And Cash To Widows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.