Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,993 members, 7,873,206 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:54 AM

9ice And Governor Yahaya Bello Display The 4+4 Symbol (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 9ice And Governor Yahaya Bello Display The 4+4 Symbol (Photo) (48475 Views)

9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala-Akande's Wedding Photos / 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding / 3rd Marriage: 9ice And Olasunkami Ajala To Get Married In December (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9ice And Governor Yahaya Bello Display The 4+4 Symbol (Photo) by dfrost: 7:45pm On Nov 01, 2019
helinues:
Youths of NO tomorrow

helinues you have killed me oOo cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: 9ice And Governor Yahaya Bello Display The 4+4 Symbol (Photo) by dfrost: 7:46pm On Nov 01, 2019
Please someone should remind uncle that we are still waiting for the Grammy he promised us. Uncle wey don chop politics dodo
Re: 9ice And Governor Yahaya Bello Display The 4+4 Symbol (Photo) by OyiboOyibo(m): 8:06pm On Nov 01, 2019
Afonja and Stupidity
Re: 9ice And Governor Yahaya Bello Display The 4+4 Symbol (Photo) by deebrain(m): 8:11pm On Nov 01, 2019
Apparently, this Yahaya Bello will win the elections.

Like seriously, my heart goes out to the people of Kogi state for the unfortunate situation.

It is well.
Re: 9ice And Governor Yahaya Bello Display The 4+4 Symbol (Photo) by deavicky(m): 8:18pm On Nov 01, 2019
dapsoneh:
U ARE MAD SIR @MR NICE
he has been paid to say nonsense in other people state.
Re: 9ice And Governor Yahaya Bello Display The 4+4 Symbol (Photo) by ikwedim(m): 8:21pm On Nov 01, 2019
FFK was right when he details the true meaning of the YORUBA. We biafrans, you can't buy us. Nnamdi kanu was arrested and we shake the whole nation and world at large. But today sowere is still in detention
Re: 9ice And Governor Yahaya Bello Display The 4+4 Symbol (Photo) by Jamorezzi: 8:54pm On Nov 01, 2019
Anything to be wealthy in this shithole nation, I dont blame you abolore. Credit alert .
Re: 9ice And Governor Yahaya Bello Display The 4+4 Symbol (Photo) by Mihke: 8:55pm On Nov 01, 2019
Philantropists:
I have a job for you can you change the black backgound in one of the photos be completely white like the second photo?

Yes I can sir just chat me up on WhatsApp
Re: 9ice And Governor Yahaya Bello Display The 4+4 Symbol (Photo) by ridbell01(m): 9:00pm On Nov 01, 2019
angelEmade:
do not be in dismay...may is gone.
do not be disgusted this is not august
the umbrella is broken but shall be mended...
we would be ordained in the rain
no longer soiled nor stained...
i tell you folks...when the time is nay
we will reign again!
madam we dont want umbrella again thats umbrella of corruption
We don't want broom again
thats the broom of hunger
We want symbol of prosperity
We want symbol of security
We want symbol good Nigeria
Re: 9ice And Governor Yahaya Bello Display The 4+4 Symbol (Photo) by chosenwan1(m): 9:06pm On Nov 01, 2019
He had to type something, in doing so he had to deceive himself first before considering fooling anyone else
CapitalHYC:
Was it a must for him to type that long rubbish.. Even if you collected money, shut up and just post for the gram.. Mumu fellow and Na that Jumabee boy carry am go o, no be say them invite am
Re: 9ice And Governor Yahaya Bello Display The 4+4 Symbol (Photo) by BOBAN2710: 9:29pm On Nov 01, 2019
dapsoneh:
U ARE MAD SIR @MR NICE
IS IT UR 4+4....
Re: 9ice And Governor Yahaya Bello Display The 4+4 Symbol (Photo) by Legendguru: 9:48pm On Nov 01, 2019
ohh
Re: 9ice And Governor Yahaya Bello Display The 4+4 Symbol (Photo) by Deltatoto: 9:56pm On Nov 01, 2019
Gistformant:
Singer 9ice was hosted by kogi state governor, Yahaya Bello at the government house where they displays the 4+4 symbol in his office.

He wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4S3Z8pliLj/?igshid=uimpcvwaaeuv

bello u don’t do 4+4 sign with a failure.9ce is dead
Re: 9ice And Governor Yahaya Bello Display The 4+4 Symbol (Photo) by EkwensuAmosu1: 10:12pm On Nov 01, 2019
[s]
helinues:
Youths of NO tomorrow
[/s]
Re: 9ice And Governor Yahaya Bello Display The 4+4 Symbol (Photo) by shogsman(m): 10:33pm On Nov 01, 2019
I go commot all of his ancestral hits wey dey my phone now
Re: 9ice And Governor Yahaya Bello Display The 4+4 Symbol (Photo) by JastSiryin(m): 10:52pm On Nov 01, 2019
angelEmade:
we will reign again!
Una no sabi pass APC/PDP... why can't you people wrap it round your heads that only corruption exists in both parties? I don't see any body talking about a respectable third party being set up to tackle this cancerous form of politics we've known since the inception of democracy. Why can't we understand that NOTHING WOULD CHANGE until we do something different!?
Re: 9ice And Governor Yahaya Bello Display The 4+4 Symbol (Photo) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 01, 2019
angelEmade:
we will reign again!

Wow....This is brilliant. Dunno if you're the original author but its brilliant. Tnx for sharing.

Re: 9ice And Governor Yahaya Bello Display The 4+4 Symbol (Photo) by Leo588(m): 11:27pm On Nov 01, 2019
Hungry Pesin wey never see Pepsi. If you see bad person u no go know? What has he told you that he has not told us 4yrs back?
Re: 9ice And Governor Yahaya Bello Display The 4+4 Symbol (Photo) by Rolex66: 12:28am On Nov 02, 2019
Our appraisals and opinions about people,events, ideas and places are subjective.

You guys should free Nice abeg!
Re: 9ice And Governor Yahaya Bello Display The 4+4 Symbol (Photo) by NosaHenry(m): 6:35am On Nov 02, 2019
Money answereth all things
Re: 9ice And Governor Yahaya Bello Display The 4+4 Symbol (Photo) by angelEmade: 6:52am On Nov 02, 2019
Zhegx:

Wow....This is brilliant. Dunno if you're the original author but its brilliant. Tnx for sharing.
this is what i do...
m the original author.
thanks for loving it

1 Like

Re: 9ice And Governor Yahaya Bello Display The 4+4 Symbol (Photo) by akin9ja78(m): 7:15am On Nov 02, 2019
The dont refuse anything they cant lead.
Re: 9ice And Governor Yahaya Bello Display The 4+4 Symbol (Photo) by kameel9: 7:42am On Nov 02, 2019
Mr 9ice is of no political value to Kogi state..
We now justify and glorify “INPUNITY and FAILURE in its entirety...
It’s a pity!!!
He can choose to support this “incompetent” governor for all that he cares, it doesn’t change anything that by Gods grace, he’s gonna be defeated come Nov 16.
Burna Boy has said it all “Na we be our own PROBLEM”...
Re: 9ice And Governor Yahaya Bello Display The 4+4 Symbol (Photo) by Revolva(m): 9:09am On Nov 02, 2019
yahaya bello sharing money to artist ....while he is oweing salaries

wat is all these wickedness
Re: 9ice And Governor Yahaya Bello Display The 4+4 Symbol (Photo) by vichaz10(m): 9:48am On Nov 02, 2019
9ice self gan "promise & fail"
Re: 9ice And Governor Yahaya Bello Display The 4+4 Symbol (Photo) by mikkywebs(m): 10:36am On Nov 02, 2019
That doesnt take away poverty. Waste of time and resources. Shine your eyes, never wake up a day to get back to sleep in the evening without making at least N10,000. Checkout my proof in the link below.
Re: 9ice And Governor Yahaya Bello Display The 4+4 Symbol (Photo) by Adekdammy: 11:15am On Nov 02, 2019
You can't be singing wire wire and not support wickedness
Re: 9ice And Governor Yahaya Bello Display The 4+4 Symbol (Photo) by abraham01emma01: 12:18pm On Nov 02, 2019
He has taking his own share congratulations.
GYB: 3 months to go
Re: 9ice And Governor Yahaya Bello Display The 4+4 Symbol (Photo) by mumu9gerian: 8:39pm On Nov 02, 2019
It will be an aberration for this guy to win the NoV 16 election
Re: 9ice And Governor Yahaya Bello Display The 4+4 Symbol (Photo) by bmdmix: 7:12am On Nov 05, 2019
Thatssobeyonce:
Y'all should tell me how to change profile photo plz
hi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uche Maduagwu To Begin #EndAntiGayLaw Road Protest In Nigeria / Kingsley Abasili Joins Nollywood (Photos) / Timaya’s Daughter Takes The Sexy Pose To Another Level (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.