Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,794 members, 7,905,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 09:18 PM

Making Millions From Innovative Honey Packaging - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Making Millions From Innovative Honey Packaging (417 Views)

Step By Step To making millions in growing pineapple / How I Make Millions From Rabbit Farming This Year / How To Start Palm Oil Business In Nigeria And Make Millions From It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Making Millions From Innovative Honey Packaging by iniobong888(m): 4:31am On Nov 01, 2019
" A foreigner told me that Nigeria has the best honey in the world, she buys plenty from here to her country and packages it as a product from her country for export. She has been doing this for 15 year"
There is so much demand for Honey locally and internationally. My concern here will be restricted to local consumption. In this age and time, a lot of people prefer honey to sugar with the belief that honey is healthier. It is reported that Nigerians imported over $2billion worth of Honey in the last two years.
Interestingly, there are opportunities in the Honey value chain that an entrepreneur can exploit. Unfortunately, 90 percent of the Honey brands in our supermarket shelves are foreign brand and some of these brands are not as rich as Nigerian Honey. On a careful examination you will find out that the packaging is highly price above the reach of the lower class. The gap here is to give the market an innovative packaging that addresses the Honey needs of all class of consumer locally.
Sachet marketing can be used as a model to capture the lower end of the untapped honey market. This will encourage single serving consumption as you only buy the quantity of Honey you want to use. This will further deepens the Honey value chain and fast track Honey to be FCMG.
The machine to use for this innovative packaging is affordable and I can present you with a business plan that will address all your concerns, from sourcing, packing, finance and marketing

(07062475733)

(1) (Reply)

Poultry Farming Free E-book Download / Swollen Abdomen Of A Broiler From Dbest Chicks Company In Ibadan / 1000 Acres Cassava Farm For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.