Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,999 members, 7,873,213 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:02 AM

Governor Obiano Restricts Movement Of Tankers Carrying Petrol From 8pm To 5am - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Obiano Restricts Movement Of Tankers Carrying Petrol From 8pm To 5am (13475 Views)

Ships Carrying Petrol, Other Items Arrive Lagos Port / Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Restricts Movement Into Onitsha, Nnewi, Markets, Shops Closed / LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Obiano Restricts Movement Of Tankers Carrying Petrol From 8pm To 5am by Anago0147: 8:42am On Nov 01, 2019
somalianprince:
Good job

Anambra is working

Other states should borrow a leaf
. Anambra will not work until this thief is taken down

Re: Governor Obiano Restricts Movement Of Tankers Carrying Petrol From 8pm To 5am by johnpablo541(m): 8:44am On Nov 01, 2019
gaetano:

They move by rail during the day. But by tankers at night. It's like that in the UK

Fuel tankers move during the day in the UK
Re: Governor Obiano Restricts Movement Of Tankers Carrying Petrol From 8pm To 5am by somalianprince: 8:45am On Nov 01, 2019
Anambra is working because 4th class igbos from ebonyi state like you have been chased out by Obiano.

Anambra is working because armed robber like you have been chased back to your cursed ebonyi state and others brought down.

[s]
Anago0147:
. Anambra will not work until this thief is taken down
[/s]

Re: Governor Obiano Restricts Movement Of Tankers Carrying Petrol From 8pm To 5am by pazienza(m): 8:49am On Nov 01, 2019
Good move by Obiano.
He isn't as bad as projected as opposition, neither is he as good as pushed by sycophants.
Re: Governor Obiano Restricts Movement Of Tankers Carrying Petrol From 8pm To 5am by Kylekent59: 8:57am On Nov 01, 2019
Samakus:

Oh! My bad. That was a bad mistake. I can't modify anymore as it has reached FP.

Thanks

Who told you you can't?

Don't you see how other op's modify their posts especially those post about a football match. Example when Chelsea scores, they update it immediately.

Go to your profile, you will see all your topics including this one, click the topic, you will see modify, click modify, when it opens you will see; above the comment box you will see subject, now modify the post and click submit when done.

That's all
Re: Governor Obiano Restricts Movement Of Tankers Carrying Petrol From 8pm To 5am by antadiop2: 8:59am On Nov 01, 2019
daroz:
Some of these bloggers are so uneducated.

How can you say they were banned from 8PM to 5AM, when actually they are being to restricted to 8PM to 5AM?

Pls if you must blog , know how to read, write and understand simple comprehension to avoid misleading people unintentionally.

My thoughts too
Re: Governor Obiano Restricts Movement Of Tankers Carrying Petrol From 8pm To 5am by Xclusiveme: 9:08am On Nov 01, 2019
MelesZenawi:
Op adjust your topic

purely misleading.

Use the right word

Ah swear the op confused me at first
Re: Governor Obiano Restricts Movement Of Tankers Carrying Petrol From 8pm To 5am by Xclusiveme: 9:13am On Nov 01, 2019
The headline is so misleading. Saying another different thing from what the government said
Re: Governor Obiano Restricts Movement Of Tankers Carrying Petrol From 8pm To 5am by Erastuslove: 9:30am On Nov 01, 2019
majamajic:
tankers with petroleum products are not allowed on the road from 5am to 8pm

Lagos should do same , even more on containers and heavy trucks in inner
roads during the day
Your write up is more explanatory than the blogger
Re: Governor Obiano Restricts Movement Of Tankers Carrying Petrol From 8pm To 5am by DBossNG(m): 9:55am On Nov 01, 2019
daroz:

How can you say they were banned from 8PM to 5AM, when actually they are being to restricted to 8PM to 5AM?

Pls if you must blog , know how to read, write and understand simple comprehension to avoid misleading people unintentionally.

My brother... I tire oo
Re: Governor Obiano Restricts Movement Of Tankers Carrying Petrol From 8pm To 5am by freethesheeple(m): 10:02am On Nov 01, 2019
They will still give bribe and goes any time
Re: Governor Obiano Restricts Movement Of Tankers Carrying Petrol From 8pm To 5am by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 01, 2019
daroz:

even the dull mod that pushed it to Frontpage is also daft.
Re: Governor Obiano Restricts Movement Of Tankers Carrying Petrol From 8pm To 5am by icedbreez(m): 10:10am On Nov 01, 2019
This is more than good news. During my stay in Awka I saw tanker drivers as the single biggest threat to human life there, so reckless they are scary. I survived one incident through Jesus.

Leaders taking action is a good sight, kudos to Gov Obiano.
Re: Governor Obiano Restricts Movement Of Tankers Carrying Petrol From 8pm To 5am by MikkySexy23(m): 10:25am On Nov 01, 2019
daroz:

exactly my thought...they are to move from 8PM to 5AM, lesser traffic and lesser casualty in case of mishap...
Re: Governor Obiano Restricts Movement Of Tankers Carrying Petrol From 8pm To 5am by glory441: 10:29am On Nov 01, 2019
If you like this post pradhan-mantri-gram-sadak-yojana, Then it is friends, and relatives share with if ant information
has been added and you know, you can share with us.

https://pradhanmantri-yogana.in/pradhan-mantri-gram-sadak-yojana/
Re: Governor Obiano Restricts Movement Of Tankers Carrying Petrol From 8pm To 5am by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 01, 2019
tollyboy5:
instead of the mumu to work on emergency response look at what he's doing sad
My dear, prevention is better than cure.The New policy will prevent it from happening again while emergency response can only cure it

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Restricts Movement Of Tankers Carrying Petrol From 8pm To 5am by Zubydeangelo(m): 10:54am On Nov 01, 2019
daroz:

OP, read well before you copy & paste.
Re: Governor Obiano Restricts Movement Of Tankers Carrying Petrol From 8pm To 5am by Rolex66: 11:21am On Nov 01, 2019
He finally woke up. People must die in their droves before Nigerian leaders put on their thinking cap.
Re: Governor Obiano Restricts Movement Of Tankers Carrying Petrol From 8pm To 5am by StupidNLmods: 11:22am On Nov 01, 2019
hammerD:
@ Cococandy and Pazienza

Despite the insult on me and recommended ban.

Finally, they saw enough evident to reason along with me.

If, I know talk, our people will continue to die together 100 , 70, 80, 90 and so on.

Anambra politicians should bring me to the table, I should be in government as an adviser.

It is not enough to ban but the ban must be enforced.

If this 8pm is not enough for the terrorist, they increase it to 9pm and thereafter 10pm to reduce chances of loss of life.

Obiano is a listening Governor and a great man.
All that one knows how to do is to tackle men.. If the coin is flipped you will see her foaming in the mouth like a rabid bitch.
Re: Governor Obiano Restricts Movement Of Tankers Carrying Petrol From 8pm To 5am by StupidNLmods: 11:24am On Nov 01, 2019
Kennyswagz2:
foolish people.. if they curse your tribe now, you will start crying hatred, marginalization, jealousy and other bullshits you guys spill
Curse na.. Isn't that what your jobless self has been doing most of the times here on the forum undecided
Re: Governor Obiano Restricts Movement Of Tankers Carrying Petrol From 8pm To 5am by Surveyoruzoma: 11:26am On Nov 01, 2019
Good development, this is what obiano administration supposed to do
Re: Governor Obiano Restricts Movement Of Tankers Carrying Petrol From 8pm To 5am by Loyalty2z(m): 11:28am On Nov 01, 2019
OP your post is misleading
Re: Governor Obiano Restricts Movement Of Tankers Carrying Petrol From 8pm To 5am by majamajic(m): 12:04pm On Nov 01, 2019
Erastuslove:
Your write up is more explanatory than the blogger

thanks man

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Restricts Movement Of Tankers Carrying Petrol From 8pm To 5am by foster212: 12:14pm On Nov 01, 2019
daroz:

Me sef I weak for am. Na the Facebook post even give me a better understanding of what he was trying to say. Instead of "to", he said "from".
Re: Governor Obiano Restricts Movement Of Tankers Carrying Petrol From 8pm To 5am by PotatoSalad(m): 1:32pm On Nov 01, 2019
Samakus:

It's intentioned all along Mr grammar. Bogus and catchy headlines attract click freaks.

Borrow a leaf from Sun Newspapers
You can get sued for that.
You think everything is about getting traffic.
Well, it's nigeria. Anything goes
Re: Governor Obiano Restricts Movement Of Tankers Carrying Petrol From 8pm To 5am by Kennyswagz2: 3:15pm On Nov 01, 2019
StupidNLmods:

Curse na.. Isn't that what your jobless self has been doing most of the times here on the forum undecided
GTFO my mention
Re: Governor Obiano Restricts Movement Of Tankers Carrying Petrol From 8pm To 5am by Samakus(m): 3:20pm On Nov 01, 2019
Kylekent59:

Who told you you can't?

Don't you see how other op's modify their posts especially those post about a football match. Example when Chelsea scores, they update it immediately.

Go to your profile, you will see all your topics including this one, click the topic, you will see modify, click modify, when it opens you will see; above the comment box you will see subject, now modify the post and click submit when done.

That's all

Only mods can modify any topic that hit FP.
Re: Governor Obiano Restricts Movement Of Tankers Carrying Petrol From 8pm To 5am by Samakus(m): 3:22pm On Nov 01, 2019
PotatoSalad:

You can get sued for that.
You think everything is about getting traffic.
Well, it's nigeria. Anything goes

True. I didn't notice the error earlier but it has been pointed out. Sadly, I can't modify it as it has reached FP but I have done the correction on my blog.

Many thanks. I will be much more careful henceforth
Re: Governor Obiano Restricts Movement Of Tankers Carrying Petrol From 8pm To 5am by hammerD: 6:56pm On Nov 01, 2019
StupidNLmods:

All that one knows how to do is to tackle men.. If the coin is flipped you will see her foaming in the mouth like a rabid bitch.

Cococandy na my sister Ooooo... She is not foaming or rabid anything. grin grin

Coco, I never hear dat ur sweet voice since, Odikwa nma? Waitin I do?

Did i insult women? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Governor Obiano Restricts Movement Of Tankers Carrying Petrol From 8pm To 5am by StupidNLmods: 7:56pm On Nov 01, 2019
hammerD:

Cococandy na my sister Ooooo... She is not foaming or rabid anything. grin grin

Coco, I never hear dat ur sweet voice since, Odikwa nma? Wait I do?

Did i insult women? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
cheesy if you like insult women.. That's the end totally
Re: Governor Obiano Restricts Movement Of Tankers Carrying Petrol From 8pm To 5am by hammerD: 9:20pm On Nov 01, 2019
StupidNLmods:

cheesy if you like insult women.. That's the end totally

E be like say, i don insult women oOO...

Cococandy, it was not my intention. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari’s New Year Address, Empty, Directionless – PDP / See What Nnamdi Kanu Is Up To If He Accomplish Biafra / Nigeria Vs Lesotho: Sanwo-Olu’s Convoy Wasn’t Booed – Gboyega Akosile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.