Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,220 members, 7,884,239 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 07:20 AM

This Crazy Bit Of Malware Is The Best Reason To Use Only Google Play To Get Your - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / This Crazy Bit Of Malware Is The Best Reason To Use Only Google Play To Get Your (755 Views)

How I Scrape Emails Using Only Google / Can I Learn Programming With A 32-bit Operating System? / Google Playstore Just Suspended My App For This Crazy Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Crazy Bit Of Malware Is The Best Reason To Use Only Google Play To Get Your by aksocute(m): 6:43am On Nov 01, 2019
There's a scary malware floating out there in the wild. Known as xHelper, it's not what the malware does once installed that's so bad, but how it keeps itself installed.

First thing's first. This isn't any sort of rampant infection by any measure. Symantec and Norton both estimate that there are less than 75,000 cases if it in the wild and when you have 2 billion potential victims that's a very tiny percentage.

Read more about it here..

https://www.familypicked.com/2019/10/this-crazy-bit-of-malware-is-best.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Why I Don’t Use Bootstrap For My Styling / 15k Fairly Used Three In One Hp Printer, Corona Price / I Told Her The Hacked Website Is Fixed. A Few Moments Later, She Called Me...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.