Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,929 members, 7,872,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:11 AM

FUNAAB Attack By Armed Robber Again - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUNAAB Attack By Armed Robber Again (253 Views)

Corps Member Bleeds After Attack By Secondary School Students In Osun (Graphic) / UNILORIN Lecturer, Dr. Rahmat Zakariya: How I Survived The Attack By My Student / Ekiti University Students Beat Suspected Armed Robber To Death (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FUNAAB Attack By Armed Robber Again by Scholarjob1(m): 8:25am On Nov 01, 2019
FUNAAB attack by armed robber again

An hostel accommodating students of Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, Ogun State.meanwhile”

Came under attack by armed robbers on Thursday night, SaharaReporters can confirm.Although,

Confirming the incident, a student, who asked not to be named,therefore”

Told our correspondent that the hoodlums attacked their hostel around the Kofesu area of Abeokuta at around 9:00pm.futhermore”

He said, “I don’t know what to do again. Actually,

I heard about the robbery around 9:00pm. The one for today was surprising.”Nevertheless”

It was gathered that the same house that was robbed and also raided by men of the Special Anit-Robbery Squad.in conclusion”
For full details https://www.scholarjob.com.ng/funaab-students-attack-by-armed-robber-again/
Re: FUNAAB Attack By Armed Robber Again by angelEmade: 8:27am On Nov 01, 2019
All the forces removing me from front page...I ban you!
or what kind of fuckery is this? person go make ftc and the ftc go disappear...my village people no dey follow their natives again na.
all of them don dey on top wifi for village. Mods take time ooo

please see my signature to start making huge sales.
Re: FUNAAB Attack By Armed Robber Again by Carmit(m): 8:27am On Nov 01, 2019
Public universities aren't safe at all.
Go to FUOYE, you will see just about six hunters guarding a big government facility

(1) (Reply)

Commonwealth Shared Scholarships For Postgraduates At The City University Of Lon / Child Genius Set To Graduate From University At Age 9, In Electrical Engineering / Reasons You Need To BOOK That Visa Interview NOW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.