Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,993 members, 7,873,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:52 AM

Man Chains His Lexus SUV To His Gate In Onitsha - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Man Chains His Lexus SUV To His Gate In Onitsha (61298 Views)

See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) / Man Chains His Car Like A Dog In Warri, Delta state / Man Burnt His SUV To Ashes While Trying To Make A Way For It (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Chains His Lexus SUV To His Gate In Onitsha by canalily(m): 3:15pm On Nov 01, 2019
waste.of.time
Re: Man Chains His Lexus SUV To His Gate In Onitsha by VicM6: 3:22pm On Nov 01, 2019
The guy no want wahala.... maybe na person lexus like that...... grin
Any way, Tire of loosing to betting companies always. you can chat me up on zero, seven, zero, one, eight, eight, nine, two, seven, one, seven. you will smile to the bank i promise you.
Re: Man Chains His Lexus SUV To His Gate In Onitsha by PStacks(m): 3:22pm On Nov 01, 2019
https://www.omascope.com/politics/face-off-between-punch-reporter-and-efcc-chairman-magu-on-tinubu[right][/right]

#Biafra People and their problem ehhhh... no be here.
Re: Man Chains His Lexus SUV To His Gate In Onitsha by AlphaStyles(m): 3:24pm On Nov 01, 2019
Watin person no go see for this country
Re: Man Chains His Lexus SUV To His Gate In Onitsha by chukzyfcbb: 3:25pm On Nov 01, 2019
OP you don hear of the place called Mgbuka for onitsha?

If those boiz near this Lexus, in 10minutes, Dem go level the car to ground zero smiley

The man know as the area be, u no go understand.
Re: Man Chains His Lexus SUV To His Gate In Onitsha by Ferdinandu(m): 3:43pm On Nov 01, 2019
If all these bad boys move your car and you are lucky enough to buy another one, the only thing you will be thinking is how to be keeping the car beside your bed chained to the bed while you sleep gringrin

1 Like

Re: Man Chains His Lexus SUV To His Gate In Onitsha by paix(m): 3:44pm On Nov 01, 2019
Even human beings are being chained these days, wetin be car? But wait o, is the car parked outside?
Re: Man Chains His Lexus SUV To His Gate In Onitsha by Brazzaville(m): 3:56pm On Nov 01, 2019
benzene00:
He is chaining his car just as his village people chained his brain

1 Like

Re: Man Chains His Lexus SUV To His Gate In Onitsha by Stallion44: 4:04pm On Nov 01, 2019
Oga go and buy steering lock or tyre lock and stop acting like an illiterate.

1 Like

Re: Man Chains His Lexus SUV To His Gate In Onitsha by jidexpet(m): 4:06pm On Nov 01, 2019
I am not suprised after using gratuity money to purchase car wink wink wink wink
Re: Man Chains His Lexus SUV To His Gate In Onitsha by Uzorgod(m): 4:16pm On Nov 01, 2019
looking at the way people and even the government steal other peoples dream, I don't even mind to chain my dream car; I mean in my dream o
Re: Man Chains His Lexus SUV To His Gate In Onitsha by jurgyvideos: 4:22pm On Nov 01, 2019
Very funny
Re: Man Chains His Lexus SUV To His Gate In Onitsha by MyOleSolksjaer: 4:27pm On Nov 01, 2019
Is only Igbo people that can do such a stupid thing.

No wonder they are the most backward tribe in Nigeria.
Re: Man Chains His Lexus SUV To His Gate In Onitsha by Rolex66: 5:08pm On Nov 01, 2019
mrwonlasewonie:
Msheww

Instead of going through all these stress why don't you install an alarm inside your car so that when anyone tries to do something funny with your car, the car will raise an alarm

Seems you don't know what's up. My neighbor's SUV was moved even with the alarm installed on it. Nobody heard any kpim! Boys dey disable the alarm steady.
Re: Man Chains His Lexus SUV To His Gate In Onitsha by Shalommy(f): 5:08pm On Nov 01, 2019
The man don't need super story. Na naija we dey.
Re: Man Chains His Lexus SUV To His Gate In Onitsha by GreatResearcher: 5:15pm On Nov 01, 2019
Staged!
Re: Man Chains His Lexus SUV To His Gate In Onitsha by mrwonlasewonie: 5:16pm On Nov 01, 2019
Rolex66:

Seems you don't know what's up. My neighbor's SUV was moved even with the alarm installed on it. Nobody heard any kpim! Boys dey disable the alarm steady.
maybe na fake he do
Re: Man Chains His Lexus SUV To His Gate In Onitsha by godofuck231: 5:46pm On Nov 01, 2019
This is what happens when a poor man buys a cheap car
Re: Man Chains His Lexus SUV To His Gate In Onitsha by OyiboOyibo(m): 5:49pm On Nov 01, 2019
Dead brain
Re: Man Chains His Lexus SUV To His Gate In Onitsha by caye(m): 5:58pm On Nov 01, 2019
AtikuNetwork:
Please nobody should blame the man. He knows best. Onitsha criminals are a special breed. Obiano won't buy him another car if anything happens to the one he has. lipsrsealed

Your pix contains the ankh ; a spiritual symbol by the old black Egyptians of 6000 years ago.
This pix is intended to portray black people as monkeys.
If you are an African, it is intended to insult you.
Please remove it.

1 Like

Re: Man Chains His Lexus SUV To His Gate In Onitsha by Hoodbilonia: 5:58pm On Nov 01, 2019
The man is a dullard.
When its not camry or corolla
Abegi
Who wan buy lexus for uber
Re: Man Chains His Lexus SUV To His Gate In Onitsha by tfelicityk(m): 6:02pm On Nov 01, 2019
Must you live large? Live a life that will give you rest of mind...
Re: Man Chains His Lexus SUV To His Gate In Onitsha by majamajic(m): 6:06pm On Nov 01, 2019
benzene00:
He is chaining his car just as his village people chained his brain

now u think u know his area more than him ,

u will later know whose brain is chained !
Re: Man Chains His Lexus SUV To His Gate In Onitsha by Bighead9: 7:14pm On Nov 01, 2019
The East is the most unsafe Region in Nigeria. Igbo's, why? grin grin

Re: Man Chains His Lexus SUV To His Gate In Onitsha by Niggmatic: 7:35pm On Nov 01, 2019
KoiceReloaded:
Reminds me of a Papa Ajasco episode back in the day. grin grin

This man has the mentality of someone that used his last card to buy an expensive car, but lives as a tenant in a face-me-I face-you one room apartment. That car be his whole life right now. grin grin

LOL. That Part that stone was used to replace his car. That was the epic of that episode.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Chains His Lexus SUV To His Gate In Onitsha by Rating(m): 11:42pm On Nov 01, 2019
grin grin But You can't blame the man. This is Nigeria and we're all responsible for our own safety.
Re: Man Chains His Lexus SUV To His Gate In Onitsha by Alexpetra: 8:35am On Nov 02, 2019
Am sure even after chaining it ,he still will can not SLEEP. grin angry

1 Like

Re: Man Chains His Lexus SUV To His Gate In Onitsha by pointblank247(m): 8:24am On Aug 07, 2021
Prevention is better than sorry
Re: Man Chains His Lexus SUV To His Gate In Onitsha by pointblank247(m): 8:27am On Aug 07, 2021
MyOleSolksjaer:
Is only Igbo people that can do such a stupid thing.

No wonder they are the most backward tribe in Nigeria.
have you forgotten that no igbo man,dead or alive is as stupid as your father.
Does that not bother you.
Re: Man Chains His Lexus SUV To His Gate In Onitsha by FrOzenSniQ: 9:58pm On Jan 12, 2022
08134737879 dnt call me on midnites. . Am doing prayers. . Thatigboman1

(1) (2) (Reply)

PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company / Abandoned Bentley Gt Spotted In Lagos (pic) / This Accident Happend At Aggrey Road PortHarcout This Morning(very Graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.