Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,416 members, 7,888,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 12:26 AM

Segalinks To Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Your Lawyers Have Been Served" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Segalinks To Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Your Lawyers Have Been Served" (18370 Views)

End The Protest Now - Segalinks, The Coverner Of #EndSARS, Warns Youths / Abdulmumin Jibrin Sitting On The Floor For Ganduje's Wife / Bashir El-Rufai Calls Segalinks An Idiot And A Midget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Segalinks To Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Your Lawyers Have Been Served" by pawesome(m): 4:02pm On Nov 01, 2019
iammo:
tongue

they want to teach segalink sense

when Sowore was running his mouth anyhow, Saraki dealt with him

Sega link no be Sowore mate
Re: Segalinks To Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Your Lawyers Have Been Served" by Stallion44: 4:02pm On Nov 01, 2019
Segalink, the real corruption fighter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Segalinks To Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Your Lawyers Have Been Served" by jojothaiv(m): 4:07pm On Nov 01, 2019
And I'm very sure that most of us don't understand what this matter is all about.

Never mind, I'm a big part of the majority too.
Re: Segalinks To Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Your Lawyers Have Been Served" by Oblang(m): 4:08pm On Nov 01, 2019
cdqyehyeh:
Jibrin knows nothing about democracy same goes to all Nigerian politicians.

So what is Democracy? The right to accuse anyone with whatever comes to ur brain without any evidence right?
Re: Segalinks To Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Your Lawyers Have Been Served" by iammo(m): 4:08pm On Nov 01, 2019
lol, then you dont know sowore from abacha/unilag days..

pawesome:
Re: Segalinks To Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Your Lawyers Have Been Served" by Oblang(m): 4:11pm On Nov 01, 2019
pawesome:

Segalink should go and try his own revolution as Sowore did then let's compare..
Re: Segalinks To Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Your Lawyers Have Been Served" by ntyce(m): 4:26pm On Nov 01, 2019
Lol, segalink indirectly dissociated himself claiming he retweeted from Ayourb.
Re: Segalinks To Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Your Lawyers Have Been Served" by kevoh(m): 4:27pm On Nov 01, 2019
ba7man:
If you know Segalink well, he'll slide into Jibrin"s dm to tell him how much he admires him and kiss his butt while explaining that he meant no harm.

He's done it to a few public figures and was exposed.
Let's have some proofs, links, verifiable sources e.t.c Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Segalinks To Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Your Lawyers Have Been Served" by NORSYK(m): 4:37pm On Nov 01, 2019
PearlStreet:
The lawyer Segalink got finished from Law School in 2017 and they want him to defend Segalink from Wole Olanipekun.

This same Wole Olanipekun that suspended Atiku and the entire Pdp in the air.

I would say it is suicide spirit that is worrying this Segalink's lawyer.

First case of Mike Ozekhome was against Gani fawehinmi, Guess who won the case?

It was Mike Ozekhome

3 Likes

Re: Segalinks To Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Your Lawyers Have Been Served" by sonofElElyon: 4:39pm On Nov 01, 2019
Segalink still has to prove that his allegations that jibrin had foreign accounts are true.. That is the basis of the action. Only truth is an absolute defence in a case of defamation. You cannot argue that jbrin has no reputation. He was never convicted. It will be argued that his suspension was a witch hunt for exposing budget padding by the house of reps. He continues to be a member of the house.

bojobulege:
A valid defence against defamation is that the person defamed has no reputation to protect. If the claimant’s position is so poor in the community that, there could be no further damage to him, his claim is bound to fail. Given that the claimant has been suspended from the parliament for corruption, in a much publicised incident, his claim is rather tenuous in my view.
Re: Segalinks To Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Your Lawyers Have Been Served" by ScotMisile: 5:10pm On Nov 01, 2019
OiOi:
Do they really pay all these damages even if they win the case?
Jibrin through his lawyers have asked Segalink to publicly apologise for the statement and pay a sum of N3,000,000,000 as damages, else they would be heading to court.

Where will SEGALINK get that kind of money ?
If you can't pay then, don't talk again.
Re: Segalinks To Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Your Lawyers Have Been Served" by PearlStreet(m): 5:25pm On Nov 01, 2019
NORSYK:

First case of Mike Ozekhome was against Gani fawehinmi, Guess who won the case?

It was Mike Ozekhome

Big, fat lie.
Kindly provide a law report referencing the case.

Which first case when Ozekhome was a staff of Gani Fawehinmi chambers.

1 Like

Re: Segalinks To Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Your Lawyers Have Been Served" by hadaydhollarpo(m): 5:25pm On Nov 01, 2019
Is it in his right to ask for the said amount before Segalinks is sued? Smh...
Re: Segalinks To Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Your Lawyers Have Been Served" by pawesome(m): 6:40pm On Nov 01, 2019
Oblang:

Segalink should go and try his own revolution as Sowore did then let's compare..
thats why i said that they are not mates
Re: Segalinks To Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Your Lawyers Have Been Served" by NORSYK(m): 7:22pm On Nov 01, 2019
PearlStreet:

Big, fat lie.
Kindly provide a law report referencing the case.

Which first case when Ozekhome was a staff of Gani Fawehinmi chambers.

I am not lying.... I heard it from Mike Ozekhome's mouth on Osasu's talk show.
I don't think Mike Ozekhome will lie on national TV

1 Like

Re: Segalinks To Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Your Lawyers Have Been Served" by Bright2(m): 7:54pm On Nov 01, 2019
Why will Segalink apologize for an article he read from a daily news paper?

Is he the editor of that news paper?
This is no case.

1 Like

Re: Segalinks To Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Your Lawyers Have Been Served" by babzo(m): 9:35pm On Nov 01, 2019
iammo:
oga google search the case, Saraki got his compensation intact, the Ilorin court Saraki use even made sowore forfeit some money in his account

N5 billion?
Re: Segalinks To Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Your Lawyers Have Been Served" by visiontee(m): 10:12pm On Nov 01, 2019
2sexycom:

Segalink is a lawyer.
He is not a lawyer sir /ma
Re: Segalinks To Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Your Lawyers Have Been Served" by RastaJack: 10:16pm On Nov 01, 2019
Re: Segalinks To Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Your Lawyers Have Been Served" by komodapson(m): 3:19am On Nov 02, 2019
kevoh:
Make I run go twitter grin, that's where the real gist of this story can be unearthed. Nairaland is just for scratching the surface.
and do not forget to take your rifle along& probably, ur bulletproof vest 'cos You might be caught in a crossfire between PDP administration & APC imbroglio... Lol
Re: Segalinks To Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Your Lawyers Have Been Served" by ba7man(m): 4:17am On Nov 02, 2019
kevoh:

Let's have some proofs, links, verifiable sources e.t.c Thanks.
You can't sit on Nairaland and expect me to be bringing Twitter news for you. undecided
Re: Segalinks To Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Your Lawyers Have Been Served" by Eportal123: 4:42am On Nov 02, 2019
cdqyehyeh:
Jibrin knows nothing about democracy same goes to all Nigerian politicians.

We don’t have politicians who understands what democracy is in Nigeria. They just want to make money.
Re: Segalinks To Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Your Lawyers Have Been Served" by 2sexycom(m): 1:40pm On Nov 02, 2019
visiontee:

He is not a lawyer sir /ma
who should i believe? You or Segalink himself? my friend, gerriahiamehn
Re: Segalinks To Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Your Lawyers Have Been Served" by 2sexycom(m): 1:41pm On Nov 02, 2019
PearlStreet:

So?
100 bad heads are worth less than 1 good head.
the rep has been sacked by court... hope you have heard? how you guys come online and support impunity and still praying for better future will always shock the devil
Re: Segalinks To Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Your Lawyers Have Been Served" by PearlStreet(m): 1:53pm On Nov 02, 2019
2sexycom:
the rep has been sacked by court... hope you have heard? how you guys come online and support impunity and still praying for better future will always shock the devil

And a rerun ordered in which he would still win.

Jibrin is not the Rep for your area. I doubt if you know the name of the Rep mender representing your constituency. Go and hold your Rep responsible and stop making noise online.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ayade Orders Demolition Of Armed Robbers And Kidnappers’ Houses / Kaduna: PDP Wins Kajuru LG Election / Nigerians Rate Buhari High On Economy And Governance - Leadership Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.