Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,278 members, 7,916,830 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 12:04 PM

Court Acquits Deji Adeyanju Of Murder - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Acquits Deji Adeyanju Of Murder (19850 Views)

Andrew Yakubu: Court Acquits ex-NNPC GMD In Whose House $9.8m Was Found / Court Acquits 19 Men Accused Of Being MASSOB Members After 15 Years In Prison / Court Acquits, Discharges El-Zakzaky And Wife, Orders Immediate Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Acquits Deji Adeyanju Of Murder by BafanaBafana: 5:37pm On Nov 01, 2019
QuiverBox:
So Army and Buratai are above "hate"

Of course they aren't. And they are also not prevented from retaliating too. If you insult me to an extent, i will beat you up.
Re: Court Acquits Deji Adeyanju Of Murder by Promismike(m): 5:37pm On Nov 01, 2019
BafanaBafana:
Nobody was going to convict him. the plan was just to teach him a lesson. Next time, guide your mouth and never involve the army or Buratai in your hate
Zombie

4 Likes

Re: Court Acquits Deji Adeyanju Of Murder by sureheaven(m): 5:37pm On Nov 01, 2019
At times when one studies most of this criminals who suddenly turned themselves into activist, one will realize they have their own motive which totally isn't for the benefit of the masses or the society.
Re: Court Acquits Deji Adeyanju Of Murder by PStacks(m): 5:39pm On Nov 01, 2019
Re: Court Acquits Deji Adeyanju Of Murder by Staro: 5:40pm On Nov 01, 2019
Shame on Buhari!
Useless people in Aso Rock
Re: Court Acquits Deji Adeyanju Of Murder by BRASH: 5:40pm On Nov 01, 2019
BafanaBafana:
Nobody was going to convict him. the plan was just to teach him a lesson. Next time, guide your mouth and never involve the army or Buratai in your hate
. Zombies are always very conspicous
Re: Court Acquits Deji Adeyanju Of Murder by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 01, 2019
sexiestharam:
He shouldn't celebrate yet. There's still a Supreme Court in Nigeria. smiley
they want him to keep silent on Tinubu bullion van, thats why they discharge the case, you won't here Tinubu Mata from Deji again
Re: Court Acquits Deji Adeyanju Of Murder by Hedonisco: 5:42pm On Nov 01, 2019
BafanaBafana:

Just listen to yourself.... how stupid you sound.

3 Likes

Re: Court Acquits Deji Adeyanju Of Murder by yagi01(m): 5:44pm On Nov 01, 2019
BafanaBafana:

And u go think say u get sense now,,,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Acquits Deji Adeyanju Of Murder by SarkinYarki: 5:46pm On Nov 01, 2019
content208:
Nigeria can only get worse with people like sirjamo and deceptive NGpatriot walking around. Those guys are curses to this generation.

They will both meet the comeuppance very soon ..Nobody supporting Buhari will be spared from the wrath of Karma
Re: Court Acquits Deji Adeyanju Of Murder by Charmingrascal(m): 5:47pm On Nov 01, 2019
Davinity:
Of course Nigeria is a shit hole so anything goes

I agree with you, in fact you are one of the shits in the hole.

Ode!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Acquits Deji Adeyanju Of Murder by Idris29(m): 5:47pm On Nov 01, 2019
mumu Dey worry u! Are u saying people shouldn’t criticize the Government when they are not performing to the expectations of the people?
Re: Court Acquits Deji Adeyanju Of Murder by QuiverBox(f): 5:47pm On Nov 01, 2019
You are an Idiot, Come and beat me Up

BafanaBafana:

Of course they aren't. And they are also not prevented from retaliating too. If you insult me to an extent, i will beat you up.
Re: Court Acquits Deji Adeyanju Of Murder by madridsta007(m): 5:49pm On Nov 01, 2019
Drinokrane:
The Kano State High Court on Friday discharged and acquitted activist, Deji Adeyanju, of murder charges.

Mr Adeyanju was arrested on December 13 over allegations he was involved in a murder in Kano in 2005 of which his lawyers said he was acquitted of in 2009.

Justice Rabiu Sadiq ruled on Friday morning that the case contained exactly the same grounds for which Adeyanju was discharged and acquitted 10 years ago.

The judge, however, did not award any damage to Adeyanju as none was sought by his lawyers.

The activist spent 78 days at Kano Central Prison between the day of his arrest until March 1, 2019, when he was released on bail, Igbere TV reports.

Throughout the trial, Adeyanju insisted that the police were victimising him for criticising President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration.

The police, however, denied the allegation.

https://twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/1190204422804123648?s=19

http://igberetvnews.com/1104749/again-court-acquits-activist-deji-adeyanju-of-murder/

The main aim was to silence him because of the elections.
It has already been achieved. Buhari’s regime has been “re-elected”.

I hope he is compensated though.
By the way, we should thank the Buhari regime for not killing political prisoners on trumped on charges.
If it were Abacha’s, Sergent Rogers, Al Mustapha, Colonel Omenka would have slaughtered Dele like cow.
Re: Court Acquits Deji Adeyanju Of Murder by adenigga(m): 5:51pm On Nov 01, 2019
angelEmade:
At least i know...
I came to the wrong country.

Hmmmm!! It might not be like that o.

Remember, God that knows the end even right from the beginning is alive, the purpose He sent us here is for us to find out.

@ least our own natural disaster is leadership & followership compares to countries like Japan, China, Indonesia, etc. that battle with natural disasters.

It shall be well!!!
Re: Court Acquits Deji Adeyanju Of Murder by surgical: 5:53pm On Nov 01, 2019
KingLennon:
It seems you don't know the kind of president we have. Here Freedom of speech is guaranteed but freedom after speech is not always.....You fit complete am
what baffles me is how buhari is getting away in a democratic setting things he dare not during his also not impressive military regime
And democracy is supposed to have check and balance
Re: Court Acquits Deji Adeyanju Of Murder by optimus106(m): 5:53pm On Nov 01, 2019
Ruggedniggaone:
even to their they are useless

Baba I no understand this ya comment.
Re: Court Acquits Deji Adeyanju Of Murder by Okemmuo(m): 5:53pm On Nov 01, 2019
I weep for my country
Re: Court Acquits Deji Adeyanju Of Murder by shakaranews: 5:57pm On Nov 01, 2019
BafanaBafana:
Nobody was going to convict him. the plan was just to teach him a lesson. Next time, guide your mouth and never involve the army or Buratai in your hate.
A child who goes about insulting people in the neighborhood should not be scared of frequent beatings

Stop this Oga. This mentality is the reason we are so backward.

2 Likes

Re: Court Acquits Deji Adeyanju Of Murder by KingLennon(m): 6:02pm On Nov 01, 2019
surgical:
what baffles me is how buhari is getting away in a democratic setting things he dare not during his also not impressive military regime
And democracy is supposed to have check and balance
You know what? Buhari has put all his people in every sector of the economy? And all of them are very loyal.... grin
Re: Court Acquits Deji Adeyanju Of Murder by Temptee101(m): 6:05pm On Nov 01, 2019
shocked

He shouldn't form John Cena rather he should thank his stars that the Dullard in chief doesn't see him as a real threat if not he would have been eating beans with expired fish together with sowore in detention

With this present judiciary constituted by bubu himself, he gets whatever he wants and whenever he wants it
Re: Court Acquits Deji Adeyanju Of Murder by Congrats321(m): 6:11pm On Nov 01, 2019
So we should all be afraid of Nigerian army chief and not criticise if necessary?
MEGAWATCH:

For supporting this, may it be your portion in Jesus name amen.
Re: Court Acquits Deji Adeyanju Of Murder by lasmile(f): 6:15pm On Nov 01, 2019
JOIN START-UP REVOLUTION 2020 TODAY
Do you have an innovative business idea?

Learn the skills and get your business funded at the Startup & Innovation Boot-Camp 2020.

Funding/MBA/MSc available for all participants.

Hurry up �� register here - http:///srn2020
Re: Court Acquits Deji Adeyanju Of Murder by akdjr(m): 6:17pm On Nov 01, 2019
I thought they say Buhari fit use judiciary get anything wey him want
Re: Court Acquits Deji Adeyanju Of Murder by talk2maurice(m): 6:18pm On Nov 01, 2019
BafanaBafana:
Nobody was going to convict him. the plan was just to teach him a lesson. Next time, guide your mouth and never involve the army or Buratai in your hate.
A child who goes about insulting people in the neighborhood should not be scared of frequent beatings

Your kind are the reason why our so called leaders keep depriving us of our fundamental human right and can't even provide us with basic amenities.
Keep selling your future to those looters.

3 Likes

Re: Court Acquits Deji Adeyanju Of Murder by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 01, 2019
BafanaBafana:
In my own opinion, the case has just made Deji a stronger man. He gat the balls to even confront Tinubu. He is going to be really powerful very soon.
Re: Court Acquits Deji Adeyanju Of Murder by jaxxy(m): 7:59pm On Nov 01, 2019
BafanaBafana:

It’s called govt bullying and abuse of power. In simple terms

1 Like

Re: Court Acquits Deji Adeyanju Of Murder by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 01, 2019
BafanaBafana:

So it is okay to be dictatorial in a democracy?

Okay.

APC change, not much difference from the umbrella gang
Re: Court Acquits Deji Adeyanju Of Murder by stormborn28(m): 8:04pm On Nov 01, 2019
BafanaBafana:
nonsense....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obi's Supporters Are Not Willing To Bet On Him- Reno Omokri / Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts / OMG: Bird Turn To Human At Oshodi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.