Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,879 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:33 AM

Ini Edo Looking Hot As She Shows Off Her Curves In These Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Looking Hot As She Shows Off Her Curves In These Photos (1006 Views)

Ini Edo Looking Gorgeous In Makeup Photos / Actress Ini Edo Looking Gorgeous And Stunning In A Black Gown (Photos) / Ini Edo Looking Gorgeous In A Black Dress (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ini Edo Looking Hot As She Shows Off Her Curves In These Photos by nikkybrownme: 7:33pm On Nov 01, 2019
Nigerian actress Ini Edo who is one of the beautiful actresses in Nollywood, always gives the best of her when it comes to slaying.

She doesn’t really make noise but slays accordingly.

The beauty goodess recently shared a post with colleague, actress Uche Jombo and captioned it;

Like it or not....I am a Babe✌when all you have on your face is sunscreen and you look like this

See Photos Below;
http://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/nollywood-actress-ini-edo-looking.html

Re: Ini Edo Looking Hot As She Shows Off Her Curves In These Photos by Siberia01(m): 7:34pm On Nov 01, 2019
curve.....

or WASP WAIST

.******** the guy below me is unemployed

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Looking Hot As She Shows Off Her Curves In These Photos by Mood11: 7:35pm On Nov 01, 2019
Old Cargoes. No more movie roles

All they have to offer is nudity, immorality, desperation.

The guy above me just lost his job cool

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Looking Hot As She Shows Off Her Curves In These Photos by nikkybrownme: 7:38pm On Nov 01, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Ini Edo Looking Hot As She Shows Off Her Curves In These Photos by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:44pm On Nov 01, 2019
let me see how much fukc i should give....

[img]https://media1./images/c93b551c29322ab7177f27afa37e3511/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"I Started Smoking When I Was 15 Years Old And I Now Regret It" - Cardi B / Keanu Reeves Makes Red Carpet Debut With His Girlfriend Alexandra Grant / General Evangelist Of C.A.C, Prophet Hezekiah Visits Olubadan Of Ibadan Land.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.