Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,464 members, 7,917,406 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 05:39 AM

Crowd Welcomes Mercy Eke In Owerri Under The Rain - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Crowd Welcomes Mercy Eke In Owerri Under The Rain (54371 Views)

Mercy Eke In A Yellow Bikini With Flowers After Swimming (video) / Uriel Oputa Pictured With Mercy Eke In Dubai / Mercy Eke In Massive Cleavage-Baring Skimpy Gown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowd Welcomes Mercy Eke In Owerri Under The Rain by Ewedegubbler: 7:03am On Nov 02, 2019
This ike don gum her body like araldite
Re: Crowd Welcomes Mercy Eke In Owerri Under The Rain by coputa(m): 7:13am On Nov 02, 2019
aro1:
Next she would meet imo state governor,while the best graduating student in that state will not even be recognised.. Inside life!
life rewards you for your skills and not for paper qualifications
Re: Crowd Welcomes Mercy Eke In Owerri Under The Rain by coputa(m): 7:21am On Nov 02, 2019
Thegoodone13:
Until we stop celebrate this nonsense ( bbn, musicians, fashion parade, miss Abuja, miss Indian) and start celebrate people that excelled academically. People that can produce things that will be of benefit to us. Nigeria can't move forward.
can you mention one thing thing the academicians has achieved aside being a lecturer.reading n writing is not helping us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd Welcomes Mercy Eke In Owerri Under The Rain by bluebay(m): 7:24am On Nov 02, 2019
Chukwurah003:
Atiku supporters no kuku dey get sense
It's amazing how your stupidity took you this far. What brings Atiku to this now?

1 Like

Re: Crowd Welcomes Mercy Eke In Owerri Under The Rain by Sayboy: 7:38am On Nov 02, 2019
I know it can be a lot frustrating to apply for jobs and get no response, that's why I want to assist you with my CV writing skills.

I help people write CVs that are irresistible to their potentials employees.

And this is why I am different from others, I will rewrite for CV for 3k, but you have a warrantee for 30 days if you don't get an interview call.

This is why I am unique, my clients have been called for tests at Schlumberger, Mobil, KPMG, PG, Bank of America, Goldman Sachs, and recently Stanbic IBTC.

Ask for proof if you are in doubt, a stitch in time saves nine. Make the move; rewrite your CV now✍.

Reach out to 08132145325

Re: Crowd Welcomes Mercy Eke In Owerri Under The Rain by Franking: 8:04am On Nov 02, 2019
Starhearts:
All of una no go die well
Eni kure

U have been noticed, now disappear back under that rock where u have been in Osogbo. Wa kure.
Re: Crowd Welcomes Mercy Eke In Owerri Under The Rain by Didi2d(m): 8:07am On Nov 02, 2019
kestolove95:
Tacha fuckup

She sef know say she fuckup

1 Like

Re: Crowd Welcomes Mercy Eke In Owerri Under The Rain by Didi2d(m): 8:10am On Nov 02, 2019
IK my guy, na you talk am say you be woman wrapper o, just dey follow mercy anywhere she go.
But put it in your head, you can't follow her to sign some kind of endorsement, most especially the one to be signed on top bed.
Re: Crowd Welcomes Mercy Eke In Owerri Under The Rain by flexmony1: 8:44am On Nov 02, 2019
grin grin grin grin Nigerians and love of money shaaaaaaa. No wonder their president is flexing with their budget traveling abroad at every slightest opportunity---needlessly most times. No Moses in sight at all for this country except God decides to send one to us directly.
Re: Crowd Welcomes Mercy Eke In Owerri Under The Rain by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:59am On Nov 02, 2019
aro1:
Next she would meet imo state governor,while the best graduating student in that state will not even be recognised.. Inside life!
Having a big yansh is better than having a masters degree in this country - NairaMarley

1 Like

Re: Crowd Welcomes Mercy Eke In Owerri Under The Rain by Okikaneseokwu: 9:14am On Nov 02, 2019
Useless crowd,what value has she added to the decaying society that warrants such a welcome. Nigerian youths shaa.....
Re: Crowd Welcomes Mercy Eke In Owerri Under The Rain by Thegoodone13(m): 10:00am On Nov 02, 2019
coputa:
can you mention one thing thing the academicians has achieved aside being a lecturer.reading n writing is not helping us
Because we don't encourage them. Many people have tried in the past without be motivated. If half of what BBN won can give to that Igbo boy that build generator that is use water, you will see how many people will try to do something Better
Re: Crowd Welcomes Mercy Eke In Owerri Under The Rain by OyiboOyibo(m): 10:31am On Nov 02, 2019
jobless youths
Re: Crowd Welcomes Mercy Eke In Owerri Under The Rain by tillaman(m): 10:43am On Nov 02, 2019
aro1:
under the rain shocked I swear I weep for this nation
Am not surprised though is it not this same country they gave best medical student cash gift of 3k or there about
Re: Crowd Welcomes Mercy Eke In Owerri Under The Rain by shege45: 12:55pm On Nov 02, 2019
aro1:
una never tire for this kind talk? You can’t compare education and entertainment.
Re: Crowd Welcomes Mercy Eke In Owerri Under The Rain by landforeast(m): 3:57pm On Nov 02, 2019
This Ike no get hand work
How can you be following a girl up and down
Mehn even with the money I can't do that
I can't just do that
Re: Crowd Welcomes Mercy Eke In Owerri Under The Rain by Goalnaldo(m): 4:46pm On Nov 02, 2019
MT:
Meeting her for doing what exactly?? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
for showing ass and panties on live TV
Re: Crowd Welcomes Mercy Eke In Owerri Under The Rain by consultancy: 7:15pm On Nov 02, 2019
Fools. They think she'll share money
Re: Crowd Welcomes Mercy Eke In Owerri Under The Rain by coputa(m): 8:03pm On Nov 02, 2019
Thegoodone13:
Because we don't encourage them. Many people have tried in the past without be motivated. If half of what BBN won can give to that Igbo boy that build generator that is use water, you will see how many people will try to do something Better
you are correct.we need to promote technologial advancement.
Re: Crowd Welcomes Mercy Eke In Owerri Under The Rain by smitaro(m): 4:15pm On Nov 03, 2019
Chicastle:

Are there any better news in this country than this one?

If not for oyibo that produced smart phone for you wetin you take use see the bad news now talkless of seeing a good news when your country can not provide 24 hour power supply?

Read what you see first

u dey yarn trash.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? / Dan Foster Staring At Kate Henshaw's Bosoms (Photo) / Freeze Advises Oyedepo To Sell His Private Jet To Educate His Students For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.