Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,868 members, 7,889,904 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:35 AM

Standard Chinchilla For Sale - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Standard Chinchilla For Sale (865 Views)

New Zealand And American Chinchilla Doe And Buck Needed / American Chinchilla Weaners (rabbit) / 20 Female Rabbits (new Zealand And Chinchilla) Wanted In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Standard Chinchilla For Sale by BlackJack09(m): 8:40pm On Nov 01, 2019
Two standard chinchilla weaners male and female

Location shomolu Lagos

Price 3k

Both for 5k

Also Mature Male Standard chinchilla for sale

Location Lagos

Price 8k

Serious buyer

Contact me on 08170884136

Visit our IG page @ blackjackrabbit

Re: Standard Chinchilla For Sale by TriciaRay: 10:20am On Jul 14, 2020
BadyBoy:
So cute!!! For many years I persuaded my wife to buy a chinchilla. She is afraid of rats and hamsters and she says that this is the same. LOL. But fortunately, our son helped me and we achieved what we wanted. There are 2 years of how we got a chinchilla and I can say that my somewhat so loved her that she spends more time with Fluffy than us. To tell the truth, she is so carried away taking care of a chinchilla as if it is our second child. And, it is understandable, it’s impossible not to fall in love with this animal!
I’m going to check this later. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Supreme Premium Rice (50kg) 23k Only / 200 Microns Solarig UV Stabilized Greenhouse Cover Available For Sale / I Caught This Young Python That Swallowed Frog In My Site This Evening (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.