Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,688 members, 7,951,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 05:28 AM

The Love I’ve For My Boy Friend Increases Whenever He Beats Me-singer - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Love I’ve For My Boy Friend Increases Whenever He Beats Me-singer (339 Views)

I’ve Lost Everything Because Of My Leaked Nude Video – Widow / My Wife Beats Me Daily, Terminate Our Union - Pastor Begs Court / My Husband Collects My Salary And Beats Me Untop. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Love I’ve For My Boy Friend Increases Whenever He Beats Me-singer by adejoh101(m): 9:54pm On Nov 01, 2019
The love I’ve for my boy friend increases whenever he beats me-singer # Forson Ghanaian singer , Gloria Forson, has revealed she’s loves when her partner beats her.

According to her, she is against violence against women but for her, it’s fantasy. She added that such an act makes her feel good and she also likes the fact that her partner pampers her after beating her.
Read more;�
https://180nobs.com/the-love-ive-for-my-boy-friend-increases-whenever-he-beats-me-singer/

Re: The Love I’ve For My Boy Friend Increases Whenever He Beats Me-singer by FatherBona: 10:29pm On Nov 01, 2019
Stockholm syndrome

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Got This Invitation / Akpabio, The Senate, And The Niger Delta / Sellsbaba Is An Online Marketplace That Provides Thousands Of Buyers And Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.