Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,841 members, 7,889,803 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 09:08 PM

Is The Use Of Cheat Bad For Real Gamers - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Is The Use Of Cheat Bad For Real Gamers (959 Views)

Only Real Gamers Will Understand This / FIFA20 EXQUISITE GAMEPLAY. A Must Watch for real gamers / Real Gamers I Need Your Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Use Of Cheat Bad For Real Gamers by tchfrnkln(m): 11:48pm On Nov 01, 2019
Ok i pretty sure if you are reading this you're a gamer or play games. My question is
" If you are opportune to meet another gamer like you struggling with a particular level in a game you've played but didn't complete. Do you advise the use of cheat to at least pass that level".
This question is based on true life scenarios a friend of mine and i were playing GTA V - Derailed, Monkey Business that part where you have to protect Michael from Merryweather. the mission was more annoying than hard i had to use cheat. I used cheat because it started wasting much of my time. He discovered i used cheat when i told him i have passed the mission and he hasn't. But i asked him to use cheat but he keeps on saying "Cheat are not for real gamers"
so please be our judge here "Is using cheat to pass a particular level, that bad for a real gamer? "
Re: Is The Use Of Cheat Bad For Real Gamers by General0847: 12:05am On Nov 02, 2019
Cheats are for pvssies. The beauty of gaming is eroded with cheats.
Re: Is The Use Of Cheat Bad For Real Gamers by bmdmix: 12:06am On Nov 02, 2019
sometimes bad sometimes nope
Re: Is The Use Of Cheat Bad For Real Gamers by lekjons(m): 10:21am On Nov 02, 2019
Cheating make any game boring to me.

And i think the old gta sa has more harder missons than gta v.

If you think gta 5 missions are hard, you should play Metal Gear Solid 5..

1 Like

Re: Is The Use Of Cheat Bad For Real Gamers by MiracleOparah(m): 3:45pm On Nov 03, 2019
I played mainly with cheats my whole life. Then I bought a ps4, Played 4 games for the first time without cheats. Then I left Nigeria and was able to comfortably play online. Well, I discovered that I was a very bad player. My aim was wack, my movement was too predictable (probably because I had been playing against AIs my whole life).
Now, I'm starting from zero, trying to get better.

CHEATS WONT ONLY RUIN THE GAMING EXPERIENCE, THEY WILL RUIN YOUR SKILL!!1

1 Like

Re: Is The Use Of Cheat Bad For Real Gamers by LucemFerre: 9:01pm On Nov 03, 2019
Dude, I have a gaming ego the size of Jupiter to use cheats. Hell, I don't even look for clues or walkthroughs... it's that serious. And I don't play any game in any difficulty less than the toughest.
I only use cheats after I've beat the game to the end, for variety.
But, seriously though, your friend might be right. For you to think any mission in GTA V is hard, your gaming ability/mentality is seriously lacking.
Don't feel bad though maybe you're just a casual gamer and that's fine. There's nothing wrong with that
Re: Is The Use Of Cheat Bad For Real Gamers by Agent2003: 9:15am On Nov 05, 2019
lekjons:
Cheating make any game boring to me.

And i think the old gta sa has more harder missons than gta v.

If you think gta 5 missions are hard, you should play Metal Gear Solid 5..
mehn phantom pain is really difficult most especially the extreme levels

(1) (Reply)

.... / Can Gemes Have Positive Effects? E.g Grand Theft Auto? / New Playstion 2 & 1wk Old Psp(fat) For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.