Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,406 members, 7,914,025 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 04:21 PM

The Game's Daughter Dresses As Her Dad For Halloween (pix) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Game's Daughter Dresses As Her Dad For Halloween (pix) (2142 Views)

BBNaija's Khloe Prays As She Dresses As Dark Angel (Photos) / Kemi Olunloyo Dressed As Pregnant Linda Ikeji For Halloween / Iyabo Ojo’s Kids Excited After Seeing Their Dad For The First Time In 6yrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Game's Daughter Dresses As Her Dad For Halloween (pix) by GistUpdates: 9:44am On Nov 02, 2019
Jayceon Terrell Taylor, better known by his stage name The Game, is an American rapper and actor.

His daughter dresses him by recreating his photos for Halloween.

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/the-games-daughter-dresses-as-her-dad-for-halloween

1 Like

Re: The Game's Daughter Dresses As Her Dad For Halloween (pix) by GistUpdates: 9:44am On Nov 02, 2019
wink
Re: The Game's Daughter Dresses As Her Dad For Halloween (pix) by robinso01(m): 10:05am On Nov 02, 2019
why can't she copy the beards as well? boys have no beards, real men have beards
Re: The Game's Daughter Dresses As Her Dad For Halloween (pix) by donbachi(m): 11:14am On Nov 02, 2019
The young girl did not add beards...cos she is directly saying no to transgender.
Re: The Game's Daughter Dresses As Her Dad For Halloween (pix) by UnknownJr: 12:24pm On Nov 02, 2019
robinso01:
why can't he copy the beards as well? boys have no beards, real men have beards

Na girl she be. Read am

1 Like

Re: The Game's Daughter Dresses As Her Dad For Halloween (pix) by GistMore: 4:33pm On Nov 02, 2019
undecided
Re: The Game's Daughter Dresses As Her Dad For Halloween (pix) by Queenlovely(f): 4:45pm On Nov 02, 2019
Hello hello who is this guy!

(1) (Reply)

See That Moment Tacha Hugs Sir Dee As They Board Flight To Port Harcourt / I Slept With My Blood Sister Three Times, It's Not Wrong To Sleep With Relatives / How I Was Blackmailed By A Teenager To Post My Nude Pictures Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.