Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,887 members, 7,942,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 01:59 AM

Dele Momodu: Alhaji Atiku Abubakar And The Verdict Of Man - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu: Alhaji Atiku Abubakar And The Verdict Of Man (14943 Views)

Possible Verdict Of The TRIBUNAL From All Points Of View / Presidential Election Appeal: Issues Beyond The Verdict Of The Supreme Court / I Reject The Verdict Of The Presidential Election Tribunal. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu: Alhaji Atiku Abubakar And The Verdict Of Man by maasoap(m): 5:53pm On Nov 02, 2019
EBMedia:
Prior to the elections, it was obvious that the ruling government was not going to be as generous and charitable as former President Goodluck Jonathan.

The same Jonathan that was always recording over 90% voters turn-out in both south east and south south with over 90% votes for PDP. Lol. Check their turn out in 2011 and 2015, then compare it to 2019!

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu: Alhaji Atiku Abubakar And The Verdict Of Man by Premiumwriter: 7:50pm On Nov 02, 2019
[qoute]The results that were declared dripped of abracadabra. It was like telling Nigerians to go to hell. The government understood the weakness and inherent nature of Nigerians, which is timidity. We do not have the courage or resilience of the people of Tunisia, Algeria, Egypt, Hong Kong and others. The few who take the risks often discover that they are on their own even before the chips are down. They are often dumped and discarded and deserted at the earliest sight of any resistance by the government. They are made to carry their own cross and the hero soon becomes the villain. This should not be the case, but that is a matter for another time.[/qoute]

is he actually insinuating that Atiku won the election? i understand Arguing the case of Atiku/ Buhari is like arguing the two sides of a mobious stripes but in this case dele seems to be siding atiku.
Re: Dele Momodu: Alhaji Atiku Abubakar And The Verdict Of Man by oruma19: 12:07am On Nov 03, 2019
EBMedia:
In this edition, Dele Momodu writes on the Supreme Court's Judgement on the petition filled by the presidential candidate of the APC in the February 2019 General Elections, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar.

Read below:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2019/11/02/alhaji-atiku-abubakar-and-the-verdict-of-man/amp/
mtchwwwwww, I regret wasting my time to read this trash
Re: Dele Momodu: Alhaji Atiku Abubakar And The Verdict Of Man by Realtizzy(m): 5:20am On Nov 03, 2019
I just like reading this man's articles because of his constructiveness whether he's making sense or not but nevertheless, he made some points. Nigeria will rise again someday in as much there a living GOD

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku: Power To Change Nigeria Does Not Lie In Aso Rock / Security: Governor Emmanuel Donates Vehicles, Gadgets To Police / Off-Cycle Elections: Members Ask Labor Party Chairman, Abure To Step-Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.