Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,834 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:41 AM

How Do U Break Up With Him/her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do U Break Up With Him/her (1452 Views)

When U Break Up And Can't Decide Who Is Going To Keep The Car U Bought Together / Can U Break Your Values for someone 2 fall in love with you? / Why Did U Break Up With Your Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do U Break Up With Him/her by steeze(m): 9:09pm On Nov 13, 2010
For me, how i've always done it is to withdraw. Cold turkey style. I stop picking her calls and start avoiding her. And then i hope and pray she gets d message. I no sabi do face to face breakup. Una nko? How una take dey break up when d r/ship don tire u? ***unnecessary yabis and pointless comments r also welcome***
Re: How Do U Break Up With Him/her by madlady(f): 9:14pm On Nov 13, 2010
steeze:

For me, how i've always done it is to withdraw. Cold turkey style. I stop picking her calls and start avoiding her. And then i hope and pray she gets d message. I no sabi do face to face breakup. Una nko?

How una take dey break up when d r/ship don tire u?

***unnecessary yabis and pointless comments r also welcome***

Hmmm.

Breaking up with him, tell him he's too good for me, he can do better.
Re: How Do U Break Up With Him/her by Omolola1(f): 9:15pm On Nov 13, 2010
Just tell him jor
Re: How Do U Break Up With Him/her by steeze(m): 9:18pm On Nov 13, 2010
I once broke up a wit a chick face to face. Her reaction surprised me. She went gangsta on me and tried to reach for my balls. No joke!
Re: How Do U Break Up With Him/her by indie22(f): 9:19pm On Nov 13, 2010
Sorry poster but not picking up or returning calls is a quite cowardly, its easier to just sit down and "have the talk", you know, the whole I don't think I love you anymore talk, its cold but its straight to the point and honest.
Re: How Do U Break Up With Him/her by steeze(m): 9:20pm On Nov 13, 2010
Madlady, his too good for me? Like, seriously? Don't u think that is a little bit cliched?
Re: How Do U Break Up With Him/her by steeze(m): 9:22pm On Nov 13, 2010
@indie, easier said than done. U neva know how she's gonna react. My M.O has proved safe thus far.
Re: How Do U Break Up With Him/her by r231(m): 9:22pm On Nov 13, 2010
we both talked about it

and everybody went their merry way

we still talk doh
Re: How Do U Break Up With Him/her by madlady(f): 9:26pm On Nov 13, 2010
steeze:

Madlady, he's too good for me? Like, seriously? Don't u think that is a little bit cliched?

That's what I said, honestly.
Re: How Do U Break Up With Him/her by indie22(f): 9:28pm On Nov 13, 2010
@ steeze, its kinda easier for us chicks to use that line coz obviously you guys won't go all bleary eyed and break out in sobs on us, I still prefer it that way tho, ignoring calls and going all cold isn't usually fair on the other person coz it leaves them wondering and confused.
Re: How Do U Break Up With Him/her by freecocoa(f): 9:33pm On Nov 13, 2010
A simple heart to heart talk.
Re: How Do U Break Up With Him/her by googles: 9:38pm On Nov 13, 2010
Honestly, I think I have broken up in all the ways one can think of. . . .different strokes for different folks   embarassed
Re: How Do U Break Up With Him/her by steeze(m): 10:02pm On Nov 13, 2010
A guy to girl breakup is tricky oh. Imagine say u wan break up wit gal wey don give u punanie so many times so tey u no fit count. Who know wat she might do when u tell her it's over. Pls i love my balls. . .
Re: How Do U Break Up With Him/her by deelady(f): 12:46am On Nov 14, 2010
U stil luv ur balls nd not d babe abi? Naughty boy. Well, talking it out will b beta so dat bth parties will knw their flaws nd also, 2 avoid crushing balls!
Re: How Do U Break Up With Him/her by mbola(f): 12:54am On Nov 14, 2010
googles:

Honestly, I think I have broken up in all the ways one can think of. . . .different strokes for different folks embarassed

please give examples

freecocoa:

A simple heart to heart talk.

i would go with this
Re: How Do U Break Up With Him/her by Dsense(m): 2:49am On Nov 14, 2010
googles:

Honestly, I think I have broken up in all the ways one can think of. . . .different strokes for different folks embarassed
Gosh!!! guys don suffer for u hand ooo, . . . .hmmmmm cheesy How many guys have done? tongue
Op.
I be innocent ,I don't break up with em but i make them breaking up with me.
Re: How Do U Break Up With Him/her by Evagreenfields: 3:50am On Nov 14, 2010
steeze:

I once broke up a wit a chick face to face. Her reaction surprised me. She went gangsta on me and tried to reach for my balls. No joke!
lwkmd.dat must av bin a real shocker to u
Re: How Do U Break Up With Him/her by iice(f): 5:30am On Nov 14, 2010
@Topic
Straight to the point. So depending on my feelings of the person and who he is. . .he either gets the good or bad version
Re: How Do U Break Up With Him/her by edlion57(m): 5:46am On Nov 14, 2010
hw 2 break up wit gals stop giving her money,accuse her wrongly n make sure u are wit anoda babe,4 guyz which is easer deny him ur bodi dat all.
Re: How Do U Break Up With Him/her by steeze(m): 8:43am On Nov 14, 2010
@evagreen, yeah it was. Neva tried 'talking' it over maturely since then. Edilion, lol. Nice one. Abeg u guys should give us instances of when u broke up wit him/her. Especially d horrible worst case stories.
Re: How Do U Break Up With Him/her by steeze(m): 8:45am On Nov 14, 2010
Google, u seem to be a pro at this. Oya, spill!
Re: How Do U Break Up With Him/her by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 14, 2010
Honourably wit respect.
Re: How Do U Break Up With Him/her by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 14, 2010
well,my ex broke up with me in a kinda ash way in 2k8.she stop denying me her body,talked to me anyhow,tell me she was with a guy,even tell me to stop calling,she later sent a text aroound 2am,that i shus move on with my life,and that she has found someone else in nysc camp,i was broken,bt i acted like nuting happend,i was still in sckool den,final year.she graduated b4 me.for five to 7 months,i couldnt do tins right,i almost fail my final year exams,i made up my mind to shun women,to focus on my career,.a year later,i met a very beautiful lady,dat is namesake to her,we have been dating since den,. bt the tin is,anytime i am chating with my ex,i still feel i love her,miss her. i ws her first real bf. bt dat aint enuf to keep the relationship.she left when she met another guy in camp.
Re: How Do U Break Up With Him/her by Evagreenfields: 8:58pm On Nov 14, 2010
@steeze yes o.i tink d withdrawal method works wel 4 me
@good segs.awwww pele,t happens prolly since u werent d one dat broke it off n u neva prolly saw it coming.did she eva apologise 4 it?
Re: How Do U Break Up With Him/her by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 14, 2010
well,the guy she met in camp broke up with her later dis year, we were together for 5 years.the tin is,i moved on though, wasnt easy,my guys try to arrange several ladies for me den,so i can forget about her,i was shocked by d disapointment, the break up still affect my currently relationship,am scared to trust her even when she says i shud,is not easy,
Re: How Do U Break Up With Him/her by Evagreenfields: 10:08pm On Nov 14, 2010
I fil u sha,cos i kinda went tru same.he went on camp n then we startd driftn.we graduated 2geda bt he got 2 go for service b4 me.told him 2 let us part ways cos am most def sure i dnt like lng distance,he said t would work.we wr really gud until august whn we startd driftn.then i realisd ther was smoda chick in d pix.t got really bad,n i broke it off.things nysc does 2 people.looool
Re: How Do U Break Up With Him/her by coded777: 2:42am On Nov 15, 2010
goodsegs:

well,the guy she met in camp broke up with her later dis year, we were together for 5 years.the tin is,i moved on though, wasnt easy,my guys try to arrange several ladies for me den,so i can forget about her,i was shocked by d disapointment, the break up still affect my currently relationship,am scared to trust her even when she says i shud,is not easy,

Thats d poin, easier said than done.
Re: How Do U Break Up With Him/her by steeze(m): 3:18am On Nov 15, 2010
Easier said than done o. . . Lotsa crazy chicks in dis world oh
Re: How Do U Break Up With Him/her by Tinksh(f): 3:28am On Nov 15, 2010
I cant believe you guys saying you just withdraw! That is so cruel!! So thats how you treat someone who loved you and gave them your time and love! Wow!!! So harsh!!! Not cool people!!! If ya dont have the balls to do the right thing then stay out of relationships.
Re: How Do U Break Up With Him/her by Nobody: 6:01am On Nov 15, 2010
some,is just text msgs.gbon! is over
victor,
i know you will be shocked at this,plz,i am sorry 4 letting you down,i am tired of the relationship,and u know i am 23 years old and u still have 2@years in sckool,plz,i want you to move on,i already moved on with someone else,dont call m e,dont call my brother,dont call my mum,if you love me, dont call anybody to call me,.just do like i never exist,is over viktor.i know i will never forget you,but for now,lets go our separate ways,.five years relationship is ova. gbon!those are the texts i got around 2am.i felt like eating salt dat night,i was in the hostel in unilag,the babe wound me no be small,.we were so together that i never saw break up coming one day,we have talked about getting married so many times,everybody in her house liked me.and she just left for one ugly kelvin she met in camp,till date,no matter what any lady promise me,i still doubt it.
Re: How Do U Break Up With Him/her by steeze(m): 10:44am On Nov 15, 2010
Gosh Goodsegs, wat a horrible text message. That ur ex is even worse dan me sef. Kai, at 2am? Lol. . . Thank God say u no eat salt. That's y it's good to date only boti gals. It's safe.
Re: How Do U Break Up With Him/her by steeze(m): 10:59am On Nov 15, 2010
Steeze (meets gf at a public place for safety reasons): Hello rukayat rukayat: steeze wat was it u wanted to talk to me abt? It sounded urgent. U finally bought me a blackberry bold? Steeze: No, i wanna have a. . . 'talk' with u. Rukayat: about wat? Steeze: about us. I don't luv u anymore and i want us to break up. But it's not ur fault oh, it's me. I'm d one wit issues. Rukayat(after a brief pause): u wan break up wit me? Wey my bb bold? After i don give u to, to how many times u wan chop clean mouth abi? Na God go punish u, punish ur mama, punish ur family. I go go ijebu go arrange 'epe' 4 u. Idiot. In short sef. . .(breaks schwepps bottles and attempts to stab Mr. Steeze who takes off faster than Usain Bolt)

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's In A Kiss? / My Ex-galfriend Wants To Be My Chief Brides Maid. / Why Are Boys So Complicated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.