Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,232 members, 7,977,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 11:34 AM

Anambra Poorer Than Niger And Osun States - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Poorer Than Niger And Osun States (2505 Views)

Bandits Have Invaded Ogun And Osun Forests - Gani Adams Raises Alarm / Ijaws Are More Biafra Than Niger Delta – Minakobiribo, Biafra Activist / President Buhari Departs For APC Presidential Rallies In Oyo & Osun States. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Poorer Than Niger And Osun States by NNEWIsuper: 1:19pm On Nov 02, 2019
According to NBS Anambra state is a poorer state than Almajirii Niger state and IDP Osun state, .

what an irony

cc i08033463477

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Poorer Than Niger And Osun States by NNEWIsuper: 1:22pm On Nov 02, 2019
this is ridiculous , that a state like Niger state filled with Almajiriis is a state that Anambra is poorer than, and even Osun people that were eating from hand to mouth , it is also considered that Anambra is poorer than them

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Poorer Than Niger And Osun States by tartar9(m): 1:26pm On Nov 02, 2019
Statistical scientific study was conducted to get those stats.Which one did you do?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Poorer Than Niger And Osun States by coolitempa(f): 1:28pm On Nov 02, 2019
What is it with iboes and dick measuring all the time Especially as you end up short each time.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra Poorer Than Niger And Osun States by mercyville: 1:34pm On Nov 02, 2019
coolitempa:
What is it with iboes and dick measuring all the time Especially as you end up short each time.
That clown is not Igbo or Yoruba..

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Poorer Than Niger And Osun States by coolitempa(f): 1:38pm On Nov 02, 2019
mercyville:
That clown is not Igbo or Yoruba..

Crazy...

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Poorer Than Niger And Osun States by i08033463477: 1:39pm On Nov 02, 2019
[s]
NNEWIsuper:
According to NBS Anambra state is a poorer state than Almajirii Niger state and IDP Osun state, .

what an irony

cc i08033463477
[/s]

Instead of you to focus on your dead Abia state, you are busy using Anambra to shine. Who actually cursed these Abia people.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Poorer Than Niger And Osun States by helinues: 1:40pm On Nov 02, 2019
How is that possible?

But wait ooo, is this an inhouse fighting?

Ayam not understanding

1 Like

Re: Anambra Poorer Than Niger And Osun States by 0monnak0da: 1:41pm On Nov 02, 2019
coolitempa:
Is size that important to you?
Re: Anambra Poorer Than Niger And Osun States by zigibada: 1:48pm On Nov 02, 2019
[s]
helinues:
How is that possible?

But wait ooo, is this inhouse fighting?

Ayam not understanding
[/s]
Re: Anambra Poorer Than Niger And Osun States by hisgrace090: 1:55pm On Nov 02, 2019
Joke!
Re: Anambra Poorer Than Niger And Osun States by ChimaAdeoye: 1:58pm On Nov 02, 2019
tartar9:
Statistical scientific study was conducted to get those stats.Which one did you do?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin There is NOTHING scientific about Nigerian data.
The world has since noticed that Nigeria does not respect the sanctity of data and filled with childish manipulations to suit the politicians in power, so no number from Nigeria is ever quoted in any scientific document anywhere.

Even novelists don't quote Nigeria's data grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Poorer Than Niger And Osun States by Iamgrey5(m): 2:06pm On Nov 02, 2019
ChimaAdeoye:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin There is NOTHING scientific about Nigerian data.
The world has since noticed that Nigeria does not respect the sanctity of data and filled with childish manipulations to suit the politicians in power, so no number from Nigeria is ever quoted in any scientific document anywhere.

Even novelists don't quote Nigeria's data grin grin grin grin grin

Really you mean the research carried out by international organizations such as IMF and world bank is done in isolation of "Nigerian data"

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Poorer Than Niger And Osun States by coolitempa(f): 2:14pm On Nov 02, 2019
0monnak0da:
Is size that important to you?

Ori è ko correct grin
Re: Anambra Poorer Than Niger And Osun States by Abfinest007(m): 2:23pm On Nov 02, 2019
what a shame
Re: Anambra Poorer Than Niger And Osun States by NNEWIsuper: 2:31pm On Nov 02, 2019
if not my Nnewi, Anambra poverty rate will hit 97%

1 Like

Re: Anambra Poorer Than Niger And Osun States by Harlem2(m): 3:13pm On Nov 02, 2019
NNEWIsuper:

what an irony

cc i08033463477

But you are not from Anambra
You this aba nboy

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Poorer Than Niger And Osun States by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 02, 2019
Harlem2:

But you are not from Anambra You this aba nboy
Just leave that Aba boy, trying to cause friction here.
He will never succeed.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Poorer Than Niger And Osun States by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 02, 2019
NNEWIsuper:
[s]if not my Nnewi, Anambra poverty rate will hit 97%[/s]

Young man take time.

Kpachara Anya hu na Ara aha agba hu...
Re: Anambra Poorer Than Niger And Osun States by i08033463477: 3:31pm On Nov 02, 2019
NNEWIsuper:

Aba is gutter but you are worried about Anambra.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Poorer Than Niger And Osun States by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 02, 2019
i08033463477:

Aba is gutter but you are worried about Anambra.
Abeg just leave that guy.
No reason his matter Biko.
He only need prayers.
Re: Anambra Poorer Than Niger And Osun States by Deathstroke00(m): 3:44pm On Nov 02, 2019
All those senseless niggas from the potopoto region think the north is poor and filled with almajiri's right, then ur maggot infested brain is so wrong. ur region are the ones drawing Nigeria backwards heavily, u can't focus on ur god forsaken lands but all u do is abuse the north. Thank god I am not from that region. Arewa to the world

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Poorer Than Niger And Osun States by Emmanuelhector(m): 3:49pm On Nov 02, 2019
NNEWIsuper:

So Nnewi can now be used in comparing Onitsha?
Re: Anambra Poorer Than Niger And Osun States by iammo(m): 3:50pm On Nov 02, 2019
undecided

No wonder they couldnt afford mere fire fighting truck in thier bigest market and the whole state of anambra had to wait for Delta State Fire Service

Spits!! tueh!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Poorer Than Niger And Osun States by helinues: 3:56pm On Nov 02, 2019
iammo:
undecided

No wonder they couldnt afford mere fire fighting truck in thier bigest market and the whole state of anambra had to wait for Delta State Fire Service

Spits!! tueh!

You too

Your people for that matter say wetin happened

na wah for you guys oo

You guys with di.ck measuring heh

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Poorer Than Niger And Osun States by zigibada: 4:17pm On Nov 02, 2019
[s]
helinues:

You too

Your people for that matter say wetin happened

na wah for you guys oo

You guys with di.ck measuring heh
[/s]
Re: Anambra Poorer Than Niger And Osun States by GreetMe(m): 4:20pm On Nov 02, 2019
People will come here with different monickers, open threads about an Igbo state, and start making it look like different igbo states are fighting and insulting themselves undecided
Wheras they're the ones interacting with themselves...is this not maddnness?? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Poorer Than Niger And Osun States by helinues: 4:23pm On Nov 02, 2019
GreetMe:
People will come here with different monickers, open threads about an Igbo state, and start making it look like different igbo states are fighting and insulting themselves undecided
Wheras they're the ones interacting with themselves...is this not maddnness?? undecided

They are your people jor. Instead of you to call them in order. Did it start today?

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Poorer Than Niger And Osun States by zigibada: 4:25pm On Nov 02, 2019
[s]
helinues:

They are your people jor. Instead of you to call them in order. Did it start today?
[/s]
Re: Anambra Poorer Than Niger And Osun States by GreetMe(m): 4:26pm On Nov 02, 2019
[s]
helinues:

[/s]

It's obvious you want them to fight so bad...I saw your comment up there sir
Re: Anambra Poorer Than Niger And Osun States by helinues: 4:30pm On Nov 02, 2019
GreetMe:
[s][/s]

It's obvious you want them to fight so bad...I saw your comment up there sir

Can you please elaborate how with my comments?
Re: Anambra Poorer Than Niger And Osun States by GreetMe(m): 4:32pm On Nov 02, 2019
helinues:

Can you please elaborate how with my comments?
Look..I don't have to xplain anything to you..deep down you know am saying the truth..

(1) (2) (Reply)

New US Intelligence Chief, Warned Nigeria Against Electing Buhari In 2015 / How Buhari Recklessly Spend Loans Obtained From China And It Consequences / Former Lagos Councillor Spotted Pushing Garbage Truck In Lagos (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.