Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,564 members, 7,934,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 12:03 PM

Caption This Photos Of Dele Momodu & Son With Gov Sanwo-olu At Toolz Dad Funeral - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caption This Photos Of Dele Momodu & Son With Gov Sanwo-olu At Toolz Dad Funeral (2916 Views)

#10yearchallange: See Unbelievable 10 Years Ago Throwback Photos Of Dele Omowoli / Photos Of Dele Momodu And His Sons / Davido React To Photo Of Dele Momodu Observng National Anthem In Front Of His TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photos Of Dele Momodu & Son With Gov Sanwo-olu At Toolz Dad Funeral by GistMore1: 9:11pm On Nov 02, 2019
Gistmore captured the photos of Dele Momodu and son with Lagos state governor, Sanwo-Olu attending the funeral of OAP, Toolz Demuren's father.

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/caption-this-photos-of-dele-momodu-son-with-gov-sanwo-olu-at-toolzs-dads-funeral

Re: Caption This Photos Of Dele Momodu & Son With Gov Sanwo-olu At Toolz Dad Funeral by GistMore1: 9:11pm On Nov 02, 2019

Re: Caption This Photos Of Dele Momodu & Son With Gov Sanwo-olu At Toolz Dad Funeral by overdrive(m): 9:13pm On Nov 02, 2019
That boy is bigggg!!!

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photos Of Dele Momodu & Son With Gov Sanwo-olu At Toolz Dad Funeral by Bola146(f): 9:22pm On Nov 02, 2019
Biggie papa with his son.. nice combination
Re: Caption This Photos Of Dele Momodu & Son With Gov Sanwo-olu At Toolz Dad Funeral by obiekunie2: 9:28pm On Nov 02, 2019
sanwo-olu always pointing fingers! cheesy grin

I guess he thinks it makes him look smart! grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Photos Of Dele Momodu & Son With Gov Sanwo-olu At Toolz Dad Funeral by angelEmade: 9:29pm On Nov 02, 2019
the pointing governor is here again!
check my siggy for a better life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photos Of Dele Momodu & Son With Gov Sanwo-olu At Toolz Dad Funeral by Chubhie: 9:41pm On Nov 02, 2019
This Dele pikin can takeout the 30 billion gang. Davido should be worried...

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photos Of Dele Momodu & Son With Gov Sanwo-olu At Toolz Dad Funeral by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 02, 2019
If this boy fit convert the fats to muscle.. Damn! Na die o.. That guy is huge!
Re: Caption This Photos Of Dele Momodu & Son With Gov Sanwo-olu At Toolz Dad Funeral by gift01: 3:06am On Nov 03, 2019
Dele is gradually showing us his heir

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photos Of Dele Momodu & Son With Gov Sanwo-olu At Toolz Dad Funeral by femi4: 6:01am On Nov 03, 2019
Sanwo: Dele! You can't believe it...Dem never serve
me food even with our Ankara aso ebi

Dele: Haa
Re: Caption This Photos Of Dele Momodu & Son With Gov Sanwo-olu At Toolz Dad Funeral by Iscoalarcon: 7:13am On Nov 03, 2019
point and kill gov: Dele can you believe what Nigerians are calling me
Noisy Dele: (looked at the gov. Pointing) but your excellency that's what you are now
Young Dele: Hodor! Hodor!
Re: Caption This Photos Of Dele Momodu & Son With Gov Sanwo-olu At Toolz Dad Funeral by Kendumazy(m): 7:18am On Nov 03, 2019
Pointing fingers is a swag for him. If you know, you know.
Re: Caption This Photos Of Dele Momodu & Son With Gov Sanwo-olu At Toolz Dad Funeral by ruggedtimi(m): 8:11am On Nov 03, 2019
okay gradually introducing his Son to the elites...Good Father.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photos Of Dele Momodu & Son With Gov Sanwo-olu At Toolz Dad Funeral by shesawesome(f): 8:23am On Nov 03, 2019
They're just planning how they'll chop Nigeria's money the more

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photos Of Dele Momodu & Son With Gov Sanwo-olu At Toolz Dad Funeral by YorubaPrince: 10:26am On Nov 03, 2019
Dele Momodu... the fool hippopotamus and his stupid elephant son. angry
Re: Caption This Photos Of Dele Momodu & Son With Gov Sanwo-olu At Toolz Dad Funeral by sainam: 2:18pm On Nov 03, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Caption This Photos Of Dele Momodu & Son With Gov Sanwo-olu At Toolz Dad Funeral by ctleurocollege: 4:20pm On Nov 03, 2019
Fat Albert, good boy
Re: Caption This Photos Of Dele Momodu & Son With Gov Sanwo-olu At Toolz Dad Funeral by GISTBL0G: 8:14pm On Nov 03, 2019
embarassed

(1) (Reply)

I Nearly Killed Myself Because Of Yung6ix’s Wickedness– DJ Timmy Exposes Rapper / Uti Nwachukwu Blows Hot On Nigerians Participanting In The Jesus Challenge / If You Were Locked Up In A Room With Me, What Would You Ask Of Me — Ada Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.