Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,393 members, 7,950,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 12:33 AM

Deputy Gov Attack Obaseki, Oba Of Lagos At My House – Oshiomhole Reveals - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deputy Gov Attack Obaseki, Oba Of Lagos At My House – Oshiomhole Reveals (1105 Views)

Okomu Attack: Obaseki Visits Wounded Soldiers, To Foot Medical Bills / Oshiomhole Apologises To Gov. Obaseki, Oba Akiolu; Blames Deputy Governor / Obaseki, Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu Attacked At Oshiomhole’s House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deputy Gov Attack Obaseki, Oba Of Lagos At My House – Oshiomhole Reveals by lackren(m): 9:55pm On Nov 02, 2019
The former Edo State governor and currently the National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, Adams Oshiomhole, has revealed that the Deputy Governor of the state, Hon Philip Shaibu imported thugs into my residence to attack Governor Obaseki and Oba of Lagos.

Oshiomhole apologised to Oba of Lagos, Oba Rilwan Akiolu, Governor Godwin Obaseki and Chancellor of the Edo University, Iyahmo, Dr. Makanjuola over the attack on their convoy at his country home residence in Estako West local government.

The former governor said the people that carried out the attack were the thugs who invaded the university community on the orders of the Deputy Governor of the state, Hon Philip Shaibu.READ FULL STORY HERE
Re: Deputy Gov Attack Obaseki, Oba Of Lagos At My House – Oshiomhole Reveals by angelEmade: 10:00pm On Nov 02, 2019
nemesis
Re: Deputy Gov Attack Obaseki, Oba Of Lagos At My House – Oshiomhole Reveals by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 02, 2019
Oshothief this lie does not rhyme, pls tell us another lie. Abi you come for revenge ni ?
Re: Deputy Gov Attack Obaseki, Oba Of Lagos At My House – Oshiomhole Reveals by SarkinYarki: 11:19pm On Nov 02, 2019
Now Kabakas house will now be destroyed
Re: Deputy Gov Attack Obaseki, Oba Of Lagos At My House – Oshiomhole Reveals by Mynd44: 4:46am On Nov 03, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Famous Comedian, De Don Goes Nude Over Insecurity In Nigeria | E-nigeriang.com / Nigerian Prophet Predicts Kogi, Bayelsa Governorship Election (video) / FG Begins Remodeling Of Grazing Reserves In Benue, Taraba, 5 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.