Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,375 members, 7,932,312 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 01:22 AM

Bulk Sms Providers + Java And PHP - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Bulk Sms Providers + Java And PHP (829 Views)

Does Anyone Knows How To Run Java And Asp.net Script Wampserver? / Learn Msql,html,java And Get Computer Science Certificate By W3school / Converting Html/webpage To Pdf With Php, Asp.net, Java And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bulk Sms Providers + Java And PHP by doncigalo: 3:36am On Nov 14, 2010
Hello nairalanders,

Does any one know a reputable bulk SMS provider that provides developers with  PHP and Java api's, as well as enalbling the customization of the sender number as well.

Cheers !!
Re: Bulk Sms Providers + Java And PHP by lojik(m): 12:56pm On Nov 23, 2010
Have u tried www.estoresms.com?
I developed their joomla sms component and i know it has more than the features u are requesting for.
They also sell sms as low as N1:00k/sms
Re: Bulk Sms Providers + Java And PHP by tunde121oke: 8:33pm On Jan 12, 2011
Get 5 free sms when you sign up today !!! at www.pricelessng.com

(1) (Reply)

Over 300,000,000 Pdf Ebooks To Download For Free / How Do I Attached Pdf To My Site / Is It Better Operating As A Company Or As A Freelance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.