Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,692 members, 7,882,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 10:20 PM

Shy Guy's Experience Of Lagos Nysc Camp... - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Shy Guy's Experience Of Lagos Nysc Camp... (39444 Views)

Urgent LAGOS NYSC Corp Member / Experience In Iyana Ipaja. Lagos NYSC Temporary Camp. / Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shy Guy's Experience Of Lagos Nysc Camp... by Ahumanbeing: 3:23pm On Nov 22, 2020
manlikevee:

Nd Donald trump
Op you dey on something oh cheesy
Re: Shy Guy's Experience Of Lagos Nysc Camp... by RemiAbdulSamad(m): 3:30pm On Nov 22, 2020
following
Re: Shy Guy's Experience Of Lagos Nysc Camp... by Martins232(m): 3:42pm On Nov 22, 2020
This OP i fit commot ur teeth just now ooo come back here finish this story
Re: Shy Guy's Experience Of Lagos Nysc Camp... by dukeprince50: 3:43pm On Nov 22, 2020
lol, funny story
Re: Shy Guy's Experience Of Lagos Nysc Camp... by BabbanBura(m): 3:49pm On Nov 22, 2020
Soarr:
Wasted one whole year of my life doing this shitty nysc.

It is a pity you didn't drive any value from it
Re: Shy Guy's Experience Of Lagos Nysc Camp... by engrcalvin: 4:17pm On Nov 22, 2020
It was November 2015 that reported at the NYSC CAMP IYANA IPAJA Lagos Camp!
Serving in Lagos was one of the best thing that has ever happened to me, even my current job is as a product of my Lagos service year!
I encourage you to serve faithfully and God who is a rewarder of men will surely reward you!
Memories at NCCF lagos were something else! I wonder what service would have been like without that wonderful family!

2 Likes

Re: Shy Guy's Experience Of Lagos Nysc Camp... by Kaceman(m): 4:40pm On Nov 22, 2020
Mrviktor:

Am going from lag. So I go just fly bike. Or use taxify I no sabi road at all at all

Dat ur investment stuff still dey work?
Re: Shy Guy's Experience Of Lagos Nysc Camp... by AwesomeE: 4:41pm On Nov 22, 2020
Soarr:
Wasted one whole year of my life doing this shitty nysc.

Can u throw more light on what u mean bro? What was ur experience? Why shitty? Shud i start now to plan my escape from it
Re: Shy Guy's Experience Of Lagos Nysc Camp... by Soarr(m): 4:55pm On Nov 22, 2020
AwesomeE:

Can u throw more light on what u mean bro? What was ur experience? Why shitty? Shud i start now to plan my escape from it
NAA, I could have channelled it into something more productive.. I have the option of exemption and didn't take it.. My guys used that one year to train as professionals and they are doing great today..
Mine was just the daily normal normal all because I want to experience what it was like to serve.. After that one year, it took me years to make headway..

1 Like

Re: Shy Guy's Experience Of Lagos Nysc Camp... by Emeka71(m): 5:28pm On Nov 22, 2020
Mrviktor:
So d things am going to be debunking.... During school first week..

Are d toilets and bath really dat bad. Is Lagos camp really over crowded Are d soldiers really dat harsh. Is mami market really dat expensive Is school ID card really necessary Do we really need 10 copies of all our documents. Do dey really steal whites. Do dey really steal at all Is Lagos camp big Do dey allow boys and girls mingle..... is d beans really wattery. Is saeed really boring.. Is d nysc white and tennis shorts and shoe really shit Do musicians really perform at Lagos camp

Am Going undercover.. Il get u answers soon..
#LAGOS CAMP. HERE WE COME
The answer to almost all those questions are false.
Re: Shy Guy's Experience Of Lagos Nysc Camp... by emoney09: 5:52pm On Nov 22, 2020
Oh
Re: Shy Guy's Experience Of Lagos Nysc Camp... by Mrviktor(m): 7:00pm On Nov 22, 2020
Kaceman:

Dat ur investment stuff still dey work?

Yeah bro
Re: Shy Guy's Experience Of Lagos Nysc Camp... by Mrviktor(m): 7:04pm On Nov 22, 2020
Mrviktor:
So d things am going to be debunking....
During school first week..

Are d toilets and bath really dat bad.
Is Lagos camp really over crowded
Are d soldiers really dat harsh.
Is mami market really dat expensive
Is school ID card really necessary
Do we really need 10 copies of all our documents.
Do dey really steal whites.
Do dey really steal at all
Is Lagos camp big
Do dey allow boys and girls mingle.....
is d beans really wattery.
Is saeed really boring..
Is d nysc white and tennis shorts and shoe really shit
Do musicians really perform at Lagos camp

Am Going undercover.. Il get u answers soon..

#LAGOS CAMP.
HERE WE COME

Bath and toilet is horrible in the mornings. Sometimes clogged so u have to bath with already coagulated water in the shower. So disgusting.
And like 5 boys go dey watch u baff.. It u wake up late..
If ur soap fall just forget it.
If u use toilet in d morning I advise u not to go to Lagos camp..

Saeed is d worst thing to ever happen to nysc camp.. Sleeping under hot canopy with just 1 fan..

Beans try sha.

The camp is really small.

Mami market no too expensive sha

Dey don't steal. Except u really looseuard. Like charging phone.. And sleeping off

Nobody forms big boy
Re: Shy Guy's Experience Of Lagos Nysc Camp... by Kaceman(m): 8:08pm On Nov 22, 2020
Mrviktor:

Yeah bro

Hw dey stuff b nd hw we go run am
Re: Shy Guy's Experience Of Lagos Nysc Camp... by Mrviktor(m): 9:14pm On Nov 22, 2020
Kaceman:

Hw dey stuff b nd hw we go run am

Search on Instagram for roy investment

Or better still THE MAP.

they are paying investment plans.

I've user roy.

My friend uses THE MAP
Re: Shy Guy's Experience Of Lagos Nysc Camp... by Samekidd: 9:31pm On Nov 22, 2020
[color=#000099][/color] i lov dis ur story waiting 4 more
Re: Shy Guy's Experience Of Lagos Nysc Camp... by Blesschemical: 9:55pm On Nov 22, 2020
If i was given a slot in camp to choose ppa of my choice can i choose a private school
Re: Shy Guy's Experience Of Lagos Nysc Camp... by Mrviktor(m): 8:07am On Nov 23, 2020
Blesschemical:
If i was given a slot in camp to choose ppa of my choice can i choose a private school

Yes... U can.

They be announcing it in camp.. That if u have a recommendation letter bring it..

But if dey still post u aimlessly no wahala ..
Just collect rejection letter from yr ppa.. And carry it to local government.. Submit it.. And submit ur recommendations letter.. Finish.
Re: Shy Guy's Experience Of Lagos Nysc Camp... by XDaBOSS(m): 12:50pm On Nov 23, 2020
Nawa ooo
Re: Shy Guy's Experience Of Lagos Nysc Camp... by Kaceman(m): 7:55am On Nov 24, 2020
Mrviktor:

Search on Instagram for roy investment

Or better still THE MAP.

they are paying investment plans.

I've user roy.

My friend uses THE MAP

Thanks
Re: Shy Guy's Experience Of Lagos Nysc Camp... by haryomikun(m): 12:52am On Nov 28, 2020
Dshocker:

How can a graduate be talking of shyness
Beats me really. When hin no be omo get inside
Re: Shy Guy's Experience Of Lagos Nysc Camp... by Chinedumagnus05(m): 10:39am On Nov 28, 2020
THE NEXT DECADE SKILLS IS HERE, WEB AND APP DEVELOPMENT... ACQUIRE IT!!

There was a time in Nigeria when all you needed to succeed was the ability to read and write English.

After that came the era of university degree.

In fact, you had the chances of getting a good job with a good salary.

Then came the era of Masters and PhD.

The demands of the Labour market went higher.

You had to have a masters or PhD to get a good job.

Before long it became the era of foreign degrees... employers started looking for people from foreign universities.

With alot of people getting certifications from unknown foreign universities.

Once the certificate is from abroad, people don't give a damn.

Even if it is from University of Sao Tome � �

Now that era has ended:

We are now in the era of skills.

What you know and what you can do with your brain or your hands.

Your level of education notwithstanding;

What matters right now is the skills that you have especially new age/digital skills.

So I ask you, what are you doing to remain relevant in your career?

Are you still carrying your certificate up and down with obsolete knowledge?

You need to LEARN, UNLEARN and RELEARN

The business world is evolving into ebusiness model, in the next decade 80% of all businesses will be online. You won't need the local Market; you shop online and have it delivered to your home, you won't need going to hospital, you have edoctors, epharmacies. You won't need Contemporary Schools; elearning will be the norms.

What this translates to is that, all these businesses will function with a Website or an App on playstore- or both. Web and App Developers will be in high demand, so don't be left behind.

Acquire Web Development and App Development skills today and stay relevant in the world of work

Let discuss on 07016551055
Re: Shy Guy's Experience Of Lagos Nysc Camp... by Bellings: 10:35am On Nov 29, 2020
AWARENESS ONLY FOR BATCH B.*

1 Like

Re: Shy Guy's Experience Of Lagos Nysc Camp... by information1: 7:26pm On Dec 01, 2020
Raychee:

Shyness is partly inherited and partly environment influence so being a graduate doesn't automatically cure shyness. It can help reduce it tho

meaning it can't be cured/adjusted permanently?
Re: Shy Guy's Experience Of Lagos Nysc Camp... by Raychee(f): 8:54pm On Dec 01, 2020
information1:

meaning it can't be cured/adjusted permanently?

It probably can be depending on the person. The point i made was to correct his thoughts that all graduates automatically break free from shyness. It's not that straightforward

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NYSC Calender 2018 For Camping & POP of all streams / Corps Member Who Births Quadruplets While Serving, Seeks Allowance For Five / NYSC Member Esther Ezenwoye Launches New Entrepreneurship Firm, Set For An Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.