Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,078 members, 7,973,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 09:55 PM

Rampaging UNIBEN Cultists Reportedly Storm Exam Hall & Assault Students (video) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Rampaging UNIBEN Cultists Reportedly Storm Exam Hall & Assault Students (video) (4863 Views)

ASUU Strike: Moment Soldiers Were Sent Away By Protesting OAU Students (Video) / Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) / Student Caught With 'Expo' In Glass Case In Exam Hall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rampaging UNIBEN Cultists Reportedly Storm Exam Hall & Assault Students (video) by Godsfavour78: 8:27pm On Nov 03, 2019
DOMINO001:
News has it that it was "Political Animal" that was being molested for a reason best known to them. Then this guy went to ask what was happening, they descended on him. It was not a cult-related matter, and happened days before the hype man was shot.
DAT guy self na case on his own
Re: Rampaging UNIBEN Cultists Reportedly Storm Exam Hall & Assault Students (video) by eghuan1(m): 8:34pm On Nov 03, 2019
Homeboiy:
It did not happen in uniben

Every cult issues is now uniben

That's Uniben, inside faculty of Arts
Re: Rampaging UNIBEN Cultists Reportedly Storm Exam Hall & Assault Students (video) by dipson4u08(m): 9:01pm On Nov 03, 2019
jnoz23:

Thank you jor for clarifying issues,
BTW what does a hypeman do?
Any idea?

IN ADDITION THEY HAIL YOU WHILE YOU ARE IN THE CLUB TO MAKE

YOUR HEAD SWELL INFACT IF U MEET A GOOD HYPE MAN AND HE HAILS U, U CAN DRAIN UR

ACCOUNT ON THE SPOT
Re: Rampaging UNIBEN Cultists Reportedly Storm Exam Hall & Assault Students (video) by Senioragender(m): 9:07pm On Nov 03, 2019
their is this new business i discovered that shows you the power of N350, i bet you don't know that N350 can fetch you millions in a year!

Come i promise to teach you how.

https:///FuMmEcVXHuUDYkxqSiTVtx
Re: Rampaging UNIBEN Cultists Reportedly Storm Exam Hall & Assault Students (video) by jnoz23(m): 9:43pm On Nov 03, 2019
dipson4u08:

IN ADDITION THEY HAIL YOU WHILE YOU ARE IN THE CLUB TO MAKE

YOUR HEAD SWELL INFACT IF U MEET A GOOD HYPE MAN AND HE HAILS U, U CAN DRAIN UR

ACCOUNT ON THE SPOT

Wonderful!!!
Re: Rampaging UNIBEN Cultists Reportedly Storm Exam Hall & Assault Students (video) by Uyi168: 6:53am On Nov 04, 2019
vivienD:
*FAKE NEWS*

Mods do not push this fake news to front page,this incident happened few days before the death of our hypeman.This news is not correct cos no one knows the cause of this fight in the video

Bloggers ehn undecided
.... I fear who nor fear bloggers..
I know the guy that was being beaten.. Like he's my real g..
And the issue is totally unrelated to cult issues..
Re: Rampaging UNIBEN Cultists Reportedly Storm Exam Hall & Assault Students (video) by Uyi168: 6:55am On Nov 04, 2019
DOMINO001:
News has it that it was "Political Animal" that was being molested for a reason best known to them. Then this guy went to ask what was happening, they descended on him. It was not a cult-related matter, and happened days before the hype man was shot.
..thank u Jare..

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Easy Ways To Migrate To Canada / No B.sc - No P.hd How True? / Those Who Succeeded In The Just Concluded Seplat Jv Scholarship- Let's Meet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.