Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,333 members, 7,891,487 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:49 PM

Antique Arts And Crafts For Sale - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Antique Arts And Crafts For Sale (1119 Views)

Designing Your Homes, Office With Paper And Crafts / Art, sign, crafts, printing, award etc / Chinese Ceramic Antique For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Antique Arts And Crafts For Sale by lester12(m): 10:25am On Nov 03, 2019
These Antique arts were made and brought in from abroad.
They are unique and rare to find.
If you know the worth and interested kindly follow up on WhatsApp or call.
Location Lagos mainland.

Re: Antique Arts And Crafts For Sale by lester12(m): 10:26am On Nov 03, 2019
More

Re: Antique Arts And Crafts For Sale by lester12(m): 10:26am On Nov 03, 2019
Africa

Re: Antique Arts And Crafts For Sale by lester12(m): 8:35pm On Jan 03, 2020
More

Re: Antique Arts And Crafts For Sale by emmapk1: 10:53pm On Feb 18, 2021
I love handicrafts and antique things. Since my childhood, I've been collecting different kinds of Hummel beeldjes. I have a huge assortment in my gallery. I was even awarded with a certificate from a local museum after I donated a good number of hummels to them. It highlighted my repute through local media as well. You can visit an online site for the valuation of hummels before buying.

(1) (Reply)

Editor Parol / Graphics Designs/artists Wanted / Digital Video And Photography

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.