Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,914 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:40 AM

"I Can Do Anything For Money"? Watch These Videos Before It’s Too Late - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Can Do Anything For Money"? Watch These Videos Before It’s Too Late (224 Views)

Nlgerians, Beware & Watch These Videos / Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) / Apostle Suleman Replies Follower Who Begged For Money To Replace Mother's Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Can Do Anything For Money"? Watch These Videos Before It’s Too Late by JosephEmpire(m): 11:57am On Nov 03, 2019
In case you are one of those that can do anything for money – you should be ready to accept whatever result that comes with it.
If you like use all your entire generation for blood money – you still won’t be richer than Dangote So, WTF?
Those who killed their precious ones yesterday all in the name of Money can’t afford the good things of today – so why not give yourself brain and stick to making clean money? It pays.
Today on Naijaloaded, we present to you 3 Video clips that will change your thinking of you are one of those greedy fellows that is ready to anything just to make money.
NOTE:- In case you don’t understand Yoruba, please, get yourself one person that can help you translate this video – you will love it.
Let’s go.

Click Here to Watch Video

(1) (Reply)

Knowing God Intimately / Why You Have A Spiritual Wife/husband: The Truth None Has Told You / Articles Of Faith: Women And Pants (trousers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.