Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,246 members, 7,880,916 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:13 AM

Sad Reality Of A Lady Job Seeker In Naija (my Experience) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sad Reality Of A Lady Job Seeker In Naija (my Experience) (376 Views)

Naija my libido was fucking high, na here i know say bills dey kee libido / This Single Picture Shows The Harsh But Sad Reality Of Life (photo) / The Reality Of Ladies Raping Guys(My Experience) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sad Reality Of A Lady Job Seeker In Naija (my Experience) by MinazB(f): 5:50pm On Nov 03, 2019
Life!!!(Sigh).

Life they say has different interesting phases. And some of these phases are so contrasting to the extent of been physically palpable.
A typical educated young adult can relate and appreciate one significant life changing transforming phenomenon that is compulsory in the lifetime of almost every Nigerian Graduate. The one year that follows graduation, spanning Youth service and culminating into the most feared stage of becoming an Urban Job Hunter…

Many of us fear this end-stage as more than half of the numerous graduates been churned out unskilled and half-baked yearly from our numerous substandard Universities will end up joining the endless queue of Job Seekers. Some will even become grandparent without ever getting their desired Job……………………..sad reality

I know a lot of people will want to disagree, but believe me you NYSC provides a temporary life of luxury and semi comfort for most graduates. Even though I hear so many people claiming NYSC has outlived its importance and need to be scrapped. It does have so many benefits to a lot of us. As a matter of fact even some married women actually look forward to the 3 weeks Camp Jamboree as it provides an avenue for them to be absent from the stress of their boring husbands and ever demanding kids… the 3 weeks is enough time to frolic and experience what it feels like to be young again. Some women even remove their rings one month to camp so as to erase the wedding band stain off their finger. For the unmarried ones, the 365 days is a blessing in disguise with so many expectations in mind. The randy playboys look forward to increase their headcount on the number of free Nyansh to Bleep during Camp and the rest of the days during the service year.............................................

https://minacorner..com/2019/11/sad-reality-of-lady-job-seeker-in-naija.html

(1) (Reply)

The 3 F's Of Social Media / 6 Tips On How To Maintain Peace With Others / What Are The Values You Consider Most Important In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.