Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,608 members, 7,968,778 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 12:40 PM

"I Was Pregnant In A Dream And I Gave Birth To A Baby Girl" - Bobrisky Narrates - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Was Pregnant In A Dream And I Gave Birth To A Baby Girl" - Bobrisky Narrates (449 Views)

“BIGGEST GIRL” – Bobrisky Brags As He Shows Off Surgery Bill Of N12.7M (photo) / Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” / Tiwa Savage Scared To Tell Don Jazzy She Was Pregnant As She Leaves Mavin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Was Pregnant In A Dream And I Gave Birth To A Baby Girl" - Bobrisky Narrates by WiszeyBlog(m): 8:26pm On Nov 03, 2019
"I Was Pregnant In A Dream And I Gave Birth To A Baby Girl" - Bobrisky Narrates

Bobrisky, who is widely known cause of his controversial posts and photos about his lifestyle, has drop another bomb which is buzzing around the social media.

The Cross-dresser announces on instagram about how His house-help woke him from a sleep he dreamt of being pregnant.
Does it sound weird? Are you doubting if a male can be pregnant? Let's hear from the horse's mouth.
This is what Bobrisky posted this Morning on Instagram

Read it here ���� https://www.wiszeyblog.com.ng/2019/11/i-was-pregnant-in-dream-and-i-gave.html?m=0
Re: "I Was Pregnant In A Dream And I Gave Birth To A Baby Girl" - Bobrisky Narrates by Rednaxelot: 8:29pm On Nov 03, 2019
Anything can happen in the dreamland.

Buhari also can dream having a BSc

1 Like

Re: "I Was Pregnant In A Dream And I Gave Birth To A Baby Girl" - Bobrisky Narrates by nwamabo247(m): 8:33pm On Nov 03, 2019
Do wish such to happen in real life;please forgive me if i can help myself i wont be begging for help.PLEASE nairalanders my name is celestine nwankwo 28YRS OLD from ugwueme awgu L.G.A. enugu stat For almost 12yrs now i have been down with with tetraplegic spinal cord injure.no source of income because my fingers are partialy afected i have been living on family support especially my ageing mother who has been nursing me at home for all this while. but right now things are very very difficut for me and my mother who is also diabetic expecially feeding and litle medications,buying of catheters and health care needs.please i need your help in any way posible no matter how small it will make a diffrence and i am also looking for a goverment or N G O rehabilitation center for the disables that can acept my kind condition. thanks and GOD BLESS. more details.see my signature
Re: "I Was Pregnant In A Dream And I Gave Birth To A Baby Girl" - Bobrisky Narrates by nero2face: 8:44pm On Nov 03, 2019
Another stupid talk from a stupid fellow...
Re: "I Was Pregnant In A Dream And I Gave Birth To A Baby Girl" - Bobrisky Narrates by idesylvester(m): 8:45pm On Nov 03, 2019
Thanks God say na dream... it cannot happen real life, wey some married women still dey find piking
Re: "I Was Pregnant In A Dream And I Gave Birth To A Baby Girl" - Bobrisky Narrates by ojun50(m): 9:05pm On Nov 03, 2019
We know say you no well
Re: "I Was Pregnant In A Dream And I Gave Birth To A Baby Girl" - Bobrisky Narrates by Mrevildoer(m): 9:28pm On Nov 03, 2019
Since it's a dream, let him go back to sleep and never wake up.

Nonesense! angry

(1) (Reply)

Papisnoop And Naira Marley – Pay Her Money / Dangote’s Daughter, Halima To Be In Charge Of Company’s Commercial Operations / Toke Makinwa Bags New Endorsement Deal With OPPO Mobile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.