Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,088 members, 7,880,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:37 PM

H - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / H (892 Views)

Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h / I Want To Suck Sugarcane - Like I Am H@rny / Man Went For Vacation Thrice Leaving His Wife Behind Due To Her Failure To Pay H (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

H by Unruffledgrace(m): 9:56pm On Nov 03, 2019
H

1 Like

Re: H by emeijeh(m): 9:57pm On Nov 03, 2019
Hhhmmmmm
So she played HARD TO GET for 2 years ?!

God bless your union.
Re: H by SALTandFIRE: 10:00pm On Nov 03, 2019
She's so beautiful. She has a flat face.

Thank goodness you didn't use a real chimpanzee in the pictures
Re: H by majamajic(m): 10:12pm On Nov 03, 2019
emeijeh:
Hhhmmmmm So she played HARD TO GET for 2 years ?!
God bless your union.

read again,
Re: H by SendAbroad: 10:17pm On Nov 03, 2019
emeijeh:
Hhhmmmmm
So she played HARD TO GET for 2 years ?!

God bless your union.

Not necessarily... probably checking out other options and when it didn't materialize, invoked that a bird in the hand clause....

God bless your union

4 Likes

Re: H by mployer(m): 10:18pm On Nov 03, 2019
Woo woman for 4 years?

Na bachelor's degree

6 Likes

Re: H by LeRabbite: 10:19pm On Nov 03, 2019
No offence, bruh. I'm sorry to inform you that she settled. Good luck, though.
Re: H by blazingyou: 10:31pm On Nov 03, 2019
HML

Re: H by internationalman(m): 10:43pm On Nov 03, 2019
Another guy was kpanshing her during those 4 years you were chasing her.

She was dumped by the guy and she gave you a chance and you are happy..

6 Likes

Re: H by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 03, 2019
this is funny, her face..lol...anyway they say beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, maybe it is her makeup or the unprofessional photoshop...i dont know but i am not feeling it at all

so you woo a girl for 4 years, then after 4 years she agreed and then you dated her for 2 years, basically that is a good 6 years of total worship...it seems you been in idealization of her because i dont understand how a man will be wooing/dating a woman for 6 years like say no other options..they say it is love, i say it is madness combined with oneitis syndrome, this is risky stuff, i just hope with this type of devotion and worship you given unto her, if she betray you wont hurt her.

to be honest, she looks like she will control you after the wedding or she is even controlling you , you look gentle, i just hope you both will be happy..

have a good life and blessed marriage.

anyway my advice: do not give birth to children you can not take care of, atleast 2 is enough, easy to take care of and less spending.

dont be angry but i love to be honest.. that is just my brutal honesty.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: H by zyzxx(m): 10:51pm On Nov 03, 2019
Some people have problem ooo

Chai, the person above me needs special attention
Re: H by Godsonjolly: 11:08pm On Nov 03, 2019
lilwetdick:
this is funny, her face..lol...anyway they say beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, maybe it is her makeup or the unprofessional photoshop...i dont know but i am not feeling it at all

so you woo a girl for 4 years, then after 4 years she agreed and then you dated her for 2 years, basically that is a good 6 years of total worship...it seems you been in idealization of her because i dont understand how a man will be wooing/dating a woman for 6 years like say no other options..they say it is love, i say it is madness combined with oneitis syndrome, this is risky stuff, i just hope with this type of devotion and worship you given unto her, if she betray you wont hurt her.

to be honest, she looks like she will control you after the wedding or she is even controlling you , you look gentle, i just hope you both will be happy..

have a good life and blessed marriage.

anyway my advice: do not give birth to children you can not take care of, atleast 2 is enough, easy to take care of and less spending.

dont be angry but i love to be honest.. that is just my brutal honesty.
Lol.. Laugh have want to kee me
Re: H by Maryclaire1(f): 11:20pm On Nov 03, 2019
You guys look good together... wishing you all the best

1 Like

Re: H by Nobody: 11:38pm On Nov 03, 2019
Beautiful.
Nairalanders and bad belle,they must complain .tufia

"He chased her for 4 years as if it's a degree".."she was with another person while playing hard to get'.."he is a weakling".."he is her last option" bla bla bla.

The 'koko' is that they are getting married and there is NOTHING y'all type will change that,congratulate them and move on.

Modified;
You guys bullied him to the extent that he removed the post,someone cannot celebrate in peace without you all judging. Smh

1 Like

Re: H by Akanoaaa(m): 11:40pm On Nov 03, 2019
Chasing her for good 4 years? Before I say anything about the marriage, please tell me what was her responses during the 4 years you used chasing her? My mind is telling me that you are her last option. Oga o, man don suffer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: H by Gofwane(m): 4:35am On Nov 04, 2019
Simplep:
Beautiful.
Nairalanders and bad belle,they must complain .tufia

"He chased her for 4 years as if it's a degree".."she was with another person while playing hard to get'.."he is a weakling".."he is her last option" bla bla bla.

The 'koko' is that they are getting married and there is NOTHING ya'll type will change that,congratulate them and move on.
would you have been comfortable with this situation if it was your older brother that is marrying a girl he chased for 4 years?
4 years that Buhari used to rule the whole of Nigeria, this OP used that same 4 years to chase 1 girl?

What an insult. I don dey vex sef

OP, please come i want to tell you something

Re: H by cooooooks(m): 4:41am On Nov 04, 2019
How can you woo, WOO o not date, someone for 4 years??

(1) (Reply)

Bugchasing: New Trend Of People Seeking HIV / 18+ OMG Lady With Big Boobs Got Smash Watch The Sex Tape / Can I Marry Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.