Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,202 members, 7,967,401 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 05:45 PM

Pics: Girl Raise Alarm On Twitter After Her Neighbor Raped Her In South Africa - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pics: Girl Raise Alarm On Twitter After Her Neighbor Raped Her In South Africa (578 Views)

She Says She Gave Birth To A Child After Lyft Driver Raped Her In 2019,Sues Now / Lady Raped By Her Neighbor In South Africa / Lady Bites Off Her Neighbor’s Cheek In Lagos (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics: Girl Raise Alarm On Twitter After Her Neighbor Raped Her In South Africa by realsaintfamous: 10:41pm On Nov 03, 2019
Check below for photos

Re: Pics: Girl Raise Alarm On Twitter After Her Neighbor Raped Her In South Africa by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 03, 2019
Although the story does not seem complete. I mean, she didn't say how it happened or what brought about it. I wish she gave more information.

From time immemorial, man has been an untamed beast. Why would you not masturbate instead of going to rape somebody? Do you know the type of rigorous convincing you have to put your mind through before deciding you want to forcefully penetrate another person. Bèni!

I can never understand the things some of these people do.
Re: Pics: Girl Raise Alarm On Twitter After Her Neighbor Raped Her In South Africa by Adeoludt(m): 11:17pm On Nov 03, 2019
embarassed
Re: Pics: Girl Raise Alarm On Twitter After Her Neighbor Raped Her In South Africa by Hoodbilonia: 4:55am On Nov 04, 2019
He came in u.
I cant imagn muself raping a lady
When i fuc very hard. Hard thrust in
Re: Pics: Girl Raise Alarm On Twitter After Her Neighbor Raped Her In South Africa by Bola146(f): 5:17am On Nov 04, 2019
At where lipsrsealed lipsrsealed? Why on social media? Go and report to the police
Re: Pics: Girl Raise Alarm On Twitter After Her Neighbor Raped Her In South Africa by Rajman45(m): 6:33am On Nov 04, 2019
U even dey pose take pictures. The story still plenty, cus u never tell us anything yet.
Re: Pics: Girl Raise Alarm On Twitter After Her Neighbor Raped Her In South Africa by walteriyke: 6:41am On Nov 04, 2019
The second to last pic the lips be like pussycat

(1) (Reply)

Man Trying To Withdraw Money From An ATM, Laments, As Policemen Assault Him / Poly Ilaro SUG President Arrested During Cult Initiation, Is This A Setup? / It Has Been Returned.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.