Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,614 members, 7,975,381 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 01:44 AM

Nkechi Blessing Says She's A Yoruba Man’s Property - "Back On My Grind" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkechi Blessing Says She's A Yoruba Man’s Property - "Back On My Grind" (890 Views)

Yoruba Movie Didn't Give Me Fame, It's God - Actress Nkechi Blessing Says / Nkechi Blessing Says She Is ready To Be Omashola's Girlfriend / "Fine Girl Like Us Na Big Belle Men Dey Rush Us" - Nkechi Blessing Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nkechi Blessing Says She's A Yoruba Man’s Property - "Back On My Grind" by AmeboBook: 11:16pm On Nov 03, 2019
The Nigerian actress is definitely back on her grind and living her best life. Though she earlier hinted she has a serious "husband", Nkechi Blessing begged former Big Brother Naija housemate, Omashola, to be her boyfriend. This time, she has revealed that she's a Yoruba man's property. Perhaps, this is a serious hint.

Anyway, she doesn't seem to be bothered about her man and wants Omashola.

“Someone please tell Omashola I’m ready to be his GF. If you like munch this and send to my husband, na u Sabi,” she posted on Instagram.

Full coverage

https://www.amebobook.com/nkechi-blessing-says-shes-a-yoruba-mans-property-back-on-my-grind-59299.html

Re: Nkechi Blessing Says She's A Yoruba Man’s Property - "Back On My Grind" by SALTandFIRE: 11:33pm On Nov 03, 2019
Why is her chin over edited
Re: Nkechi Blessing Says She's A Yoruba Man’s Property - "Back On My Grind" by ziegurf(m): 1:17am On Nov 04, 2019
She have come again as Totolet Dicks deed and will still live to regret it......shey we dey here.....better change your names to Olanihi right now with that your CAPITAL "B" nose.....

.....anu mpam

and why is she already sweating in her clothe......ok it's due to the horses tail (odu efi) she's wearing on her head

(1) (Reply)

Hit Or Miss? Lolo At The Premiere Of A Movie. PHOTOS / Photo Of The Day: Face Model! Cute Or Not? / Fan Who Mistakenly Got 50,000 Instead Of 5,000 From Celebrity Refuses To Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.