Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,450 members, 7,897,910 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 10:25 PM

Is My Girl Friend A Theif? Please I Need Ur Advise - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Girl Friend A Theif? Please I Need Ur Advise (6464 Views)

I Gave My Friend A Job Link But Was Shocked By His Reply / "She Had Sex With Her Friend A Night To Her Wedding With A Pastor" / Wondabeauty Monica Is A Man, A Theif And A Scammer. Beware (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Girl Friend A Theif? Please I Need Ur Advise by Wiseking00(m): 12:30am On Nov 12, 2019
Mogambo123:
It does not have to be her , the money is just sick and tired of your stupidity.

Man! Plz don't kill me for here .. why you wan finish the guy?
Re: Is My Girl Friend A Theif? Please I Need Ur Advise by JoesmartNwaSoiL(m): 12:35am On Nov 12, 2019
Oga your babe na tiff.
Re: Is My Girl Friend A Theif? Please I Need Ur Advise by solex2346: 12:38am On Nov 12, 2019
maya007:
Lmao if I say this post no make me laugh na lie I dey lie....u decided to show off u have made it n decided to make it rain on her and den still expect her not to take her share ur very lucky she only took 6k if na me shi shi uno go see again
hmmmm! what r we friends for if you can do that to your boyfriend?
Re: Is My Girl Friend A Theif? Please I Need Ur Advise by luvyaself95(m): 4:17am On Nov 12, 2019
Senseless Guy.
Re: Is My Girl Friend A Theif? Please I Need Ur Advise by solex2346: 7:13am On Nov 12, 2019
You no get respect for money, yet you want money to respect you. As for your gf, she found free money from a hungry man forming fed grin
you are a bad child
Re: Is My Girl Friend A Theif? Please I Need Ur Advise by DonEd(m): 3:45pm On Nov 12, 2019
solex2346:

Simple grammar you can not speak

Never knew grammar was spoken.
Re: Is My Girl Friend A Theif? Please I Need Ur Advise by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 12, 2019
WaywardSon:
Lol. Nigerians ehn, he asked a question and y'all just follow the bandwagon of insults on a guy who flexes with his money.

Now throwing money in the air ain't my style but who am I to judge someones private actions, we all do weird stuff in private.

Dude you shouldn't throw money in the presence of a girl you can't trust. Forget street smarts and all these fools telling you that she did it to teach you a lesson, someone who shares your bed and you call girlfriend should be able to be trusted with money, your fookin MONEY. Imagine if it's just 6k what next will be taken?

Search yourself and the room and grow some balls man, that money did not disappear into thin air. The logical conclusion points to your GF. Face her if not for the paltry amount but for lies and deceit, this is serious

Only sensible comment here. Most of all other commenter are plain idiots. How does someone's private actions translate to stupidity?
Yet y'all had to pour your frustrations and bitterness on the guy for throwing his money up in the air. Is it your money?
Bitter fools!

5 Likes

Re: Is My Girl Friend A Theif? Please I Need Ur Advise by Lily4star(f): 7:47pm On Nov 12, 2019
Fyi0:

Only sensible comment here. Most of all other commenter are plain idiots. How does someone's private actions translate to stupidity?
Yet y'all had to pour your frustrations and bitterness on the guy for throwing his money up in the air. Is it your money?
Bitter fools!

Nigerians, very hypocritical and judgemental people, you can't speak your mind in peace, they will rather abandon the topic and judge you, that's why I prefer to enjoy my silence in peace and just read comments .

Op please grow some balls and confront her for your cash, it's a simple something.

4 Likes

Re: Is My Girl Friend A Theif? Please I Need Ur Advise by Bola146(f): 8:59pm On Nov 12, 2019
You no get respect for money, yet you want money to respect you. As for your gf, she found free money from a hungry man forming fed grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Is My Girl Friend A Theif? Please I Need Ur Advise by solex2346: 12:38am On Nov 13, 2019
Fyi0:

Bitter fools!
thanks for your support bro
Re: Is My Girl Friend A Theif? Please I Need Ur Advise by solex2346: 3:03pm On Nov 16, 2019
luvyaself95:
Senseless Guy.
I dont need to insult you anyway,but one thing i know is that,you are not from a good home
Re: Is My Girl Friend A Theif? Please I Need Ur Advise by Coachlizzy(f): 8:57pm On Nov 16, 2019
That may be true or lie. Make sure you investigate properly before jumping to conclusion

1 Like

Re: Is My Girl Friend A Theif? Please I Need Ur Advise by solex2346: 2:06pm On Nov 17, 2019
Coachlizzy:
That may be true or lie. Make sure you investigate properly before jumping to conclusion
thanks a lot
Re: Is My Girl Friend A Theif? Please I Need Ur Advise by solex2346: 7:21pm On Nov 23, 2019
aro1:
this should be in the jokes section bro..
Honestly! not a joke
Re: Is My Girl Friend A Theif? Please I Need Ur Advise by midnighter(f): 7:23pm On Nov 23, 2019
solex2346:

Honestly! not a joke

Ah, you still haven't recovered that money This is serious o
Re: Is My Girl Friend A Theif? Please I Need Ur Advise by solex2346: 10:50pm On Mar 13, 2020
solex2346:

hmmmm! what r we friends for if you can do that to your boyfriend?
I wonder oooo
Re: Is My Girl Friend A Theif? Please I Need Ur Advise by solex2346: 10:51pm On Mar 13, 2020
midnighter:

Ah, you still haven't recovered that money This is serious o
I no see am ooo
Re: Is My Girl Friend A Theif? Please I Need Ur Advise by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 13, 2020
Greatzeus:

50k? How much dollars is that? Less than $200, imagine throwing two $100 notes in the air to make yourself happy undecided you are mentally poor and have chronic low self esteem.

Very unnecessary and unkind post
Better be sure you have a straight 2000USD right now undecided
Nothing in the OP suggests low self esteem and poverty of the mind
Stop projecting your ish on him
Lawd!

1 Like

Re: Is My Girl Friend A Theif? Please I Need Ur Advise by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 13, 2020
WaywardSon:
Lol. Nigerians ehn, he asked a question and y'all just follow the bandwagon of insults on a guy who flexes with his money.

Now throwing money in the air ain't my style but who am I to judge someones private actions, we all do weird stuff in private.

Dude you shouldn't throw money in the presence of a girl you can't trust. Forget street smarts and all these fools telling you that she did it to teach you a lesson, someone who shares your bed and you call girlfriend should be able to be trusted with money, your fookin MONEY. Imagine if it's just 6k what next will be taken?

Search yourself and the room and grow some balls man, that money did not disappear into thin air. The logical conclusion points to your GF. Face her if not for the paltry amount but for lies and deceit, this is serious

They call it measly but their posts reek of jealousy and covetousness
What do I know!? lipsrsealed

And I agree, he did a weird (meanwhile funny and fun oo) stuff with his money, confessed his intent (showing he can laugh at his foolish self/goofiness too) and he is getting this avalanche of insults and humourless toxicity (apart from the few posts that didn’t go that route)? It shows the minds that are hate filled and sick and it is certainly not the OP’s.

1 Like

Re: Is My Girl Friend A Theif? Please I Need Ur Advise by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 13, 2020
maya007:
Lmao if I say this post no make me laugh na lie I dey lie....u decided to show off u have made it n decided to make it rain on her and den still expect her not to take her share ur very lucky she only took 6k if na me shi shi uno go see again

Now this post blames the poster but is not filled with hate!
Also sees the humour in the OP
Re: Is My Girl Friend A Theif? Please I Need Ur Advise by HappyHourGroup: 10:44pm On Dec 16, 2022
Lily4star:

Nigerians, very hypocritical and judgemental people, you can't speak your mind in peace, they will rather abandon the topic and judge you, that's why I prefer to enjoy my silence in peace and just read comments .

Op please grow some balls and confront her for your cash, it's a simple something.

Do you need help with your body?

Do you need a professional to teach you how to touch yourself?

Our professionals will teach you how to reach the apex of pleasure. We charge N10,000 but we are running a promo from now till December 25. We will teach you how to cum

Contact us today.

@HappyHourGp on Telegram
Re: Is My Girl Friend A Theif? Please I Need Ur Advise by Nobody: 7:29am On Feb 12, 2023
Lily4star:

Hi, can we talk outside of this place
Re: Is My Girl Friend A Theif? Please I Need Ur Advise by imagrg(m): 10:52am On Feb 12, 2023
Most girls like money and could do anything to have it, stealing is not ruled out.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Playing Hard To Get: Is It Really Necessary? / Secret Things Men Do / Some Girls Appear To Look Beautiful Until...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.