Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,813 members, 7,965,985 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 06:44 AM

Yahaya Bello Flags Off Road In Kabba By 3 Am - Dino Melaye (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello Flags Off Road In Kabba By 3 Am - Dino Melaye (Photos) (57753 Views)

TSM Campaigns In Dino Melaye's Domain For Ododo Of Apc In Kabba Kogi State / Yahaya Bello And Edward Onoja Campaign In Kabba, Kogi State (Photos) / Dele Momodu, Nigerians reacts as Osinbajo Survives Helicopter Crash In Kabba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello Flags Off Road In Kabba By 3 Am - Dino Melaye (Photos) by kayusely70(m): 12:28pm On Nov 04, 2019
Most of those condemning yahaya bello here have the worst governors in their states but would not see the shortcomings of their leaders.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Flags Off Road In Kabba By 3 Am - Dino Melaye (Photos) by mullerman: 12:46pm On Nov 04, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

There is no need asking if you are okay
you are right,zombie need to gather more sense

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Flags Off Road In Kabba By 3 Am - Dino Melaye (Photos) by mukthar2000(m): 12:50pm On Nov 04, 2019
wallex1983:
Is that a crime?

So what does the constitution say about the timing for commissioning of projects, Mr. Senator
i am sure this is one of his brother

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Flags Off Road In Kabba By 3 Am - Dino Melaye (Photos) by kcmichael: 12:52pm On Nov 04, 2019
kayusely70:
Most of those condemning yahaya bello here have the worst governors in their states but would not see the shortcomings of their leaders.

Abia state is the worst governor ever, samuel Orton is even terrible

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Flags Off Road In Kabba By 3 Am - Dino Melaye (Photos) by mechanics(m): 1:04pm On Nov 04, 2019
Both of them have nothing to offer.
Re: Yahaya Bello Flags Off Road In Kabba By 3 Am - Dino Melaye (Photos) by thatigboman: 1:06pm On Nov 04, 2019
Solsix:

Is not a crime to award contract without advertisement and bidding?? Mtcheew for APC fans
yes, it is against the procurement act

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Flags Off Road In Kabba By 3 Am - Dino Melaye (Photos) by 12345baba(m): 1:38pm On Nov 04, 2019
The kind flag off APC do for anambra that year

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Flags Off Road In Kabba By 3 Am - Dino Melaye (Photos) by Luqas: 1:55pm On Nov 04, 2019
Types of beef.
@Huspuppi and @Mompha
MI Abaga and Vector
Patrick Vierra and Vanisteroy.
Yaya Bello and Dino

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello Flags Off Road In Kabba By 3 Am - Dino Melaye (Photos) by 0monnak0da: 2:08pm On Nov 04, 2019
thatigboman:
yes, it is against the procurement act
Which Act .What is it called?
Re: Yahaya Bello Flags Off Road In Kabba By 3 Am - Dino Melaye (Photos) by danuzochukwu: 2:15pm On Nov 04, 2019
Governor Hahaya Bello would has saved himself this embarrassing desperation if he had listened to the cry of masses and pay workers salary as and when due. But he did not, instead he was thinking that he can easily use the huge amount of money at his disposal to buy people's wish. And it's already too late, is not going work, he should better luck next time, because he is going to lose.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello Flags Off Road In Kabba By 3 Am - Dino Melaye (Photos) by galadima77(m): 2:15pm On Nov 04, 2019
BUTTERMILKSUGAR:
to make it worse, Bello is the first youth governor.

Could it be said that the youth are too corrupt to handle leadership?

I'm not sure out parents and grandparents were this corrupt and desperate for power and money considering the youths at the corridors of power.

So I'd say yes to your question
Re: Yahaya Bello Flags Off Road In Kabba By 3 Am - Dino Melaye (Photos) by MarvelousMe: 2:25pm On Nov 04, 2019
BUTTERMILKSUGAR:

He is only the first youth governor and you will judge the abilities of all other youths by his performance.

What about all the non-youth that have been in leadership positions in this country all these years? Have we concluded that all non-youths are too corrupt to handle leadership??

I mean look at the mess all the non-youths have left this country in...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello Flags Off Road In Kabba By 3 Am - Dino Melaye (Photos) by Badooguy: 2:32pm On Nov 04, 2019
Stop fooling yourself in a public, read the comment well before replying, he said flags off road and not commissioning.
wallex1983:
Is that a crime?

So what does the constitution say about the timing for commissioning of projects, Mr. Senator

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Flags Off Road In Kabba By 3 Am - Dino Melaye (Photos) by CyberWolf: 2:33pm On Nov 04, 2019
BUTTERMILKSUGAR:

how is he the first youth governor?

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Flags Off Road In Kabba By 3 Am - Dino Melaye (Photos) by Mandesz(m): 2:40pm On Nov 04, 2019
netpro:
Dino is scared. Governor Bello will deal with Dino.
u live in the dark. u belong to the old days. dino is love by majority in Kogi west. u are just a reader of Kogi, so keep shut

3 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Flags Off Road In Kabba By 3 Am - Dino Melaye (Photos) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 04, 2019
wallex1983:
Is that a crime?

most of you were complaining when bauchi and Edo assembly were inaugurated in the night

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Flags Off Road In Kabba By 3 Am - Dino Melaye (Photos) by telleyway: 3:46pm On Nov 04, 2019
wallex1983:
Is that a crime?

Looked like you have problem when it comes to understanding of simple English.
How can you flag off a project (to officially give approval for it to commence) without issuing that same project to a contractor?
For a government project to commence, there's always a public advertisement for bidding after careful consideration, the best bidder is handed the project. Etc.

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Flags Off Road In Kabba By 3 Am - Dino Melaye (Photos) by thatigboman: 4:14pm On Nov 04, 2019
0monnak0da:
Which Act .What is it called?
Public Procurement Act 2007
Re: Yahaya Bello Flags Off Road In Kabba By 3 Am - Dino Melaye (Photos) by 0monnak0da: 4:16pm On Nov 04, 2019
thatigboman:
Public Procurement Act 2007
Is this an Act of Kogi State?
Re: Yahaya Bello Flags Off Road In Kabba By 3 Am - Dino Melaye (Photos) by dbestuncle: 4:44pm On Nov 04, 2019
wallex1983:
Is that a crime?

Olodo .
let me attempt to educate u, I just pray I succeed.
Flagging off of road is done after costing, budgeting, contract approval and this is evidenced in the way a flag off is done with the contractors to do the road as part of the people usually at the flag off.
this is different from wishes or wishful.thinking.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Flags Off Road In Kabba By 3 Am - Dino Melaye (Photos) by dbestuncle: 4:49pm On Nov 04, 2019
galadima77:

I'm not sure out parents and grandparents were this corrupt and desperate for power and money considering the youths at the corridors of power.

So I'd say yes to your question

No we the youth are not that corrupt. because yahaya bello is not enough to use to judge the youthful population.
I know we may have more greedy set but we surely have good n wonderful youth of which i am 1.
Re: Yahaya Bello Flags Off Road In Kabba By 3 Am - Dino Melaye (Photos) by DMerciful(m): 4:56pm On Nov 04, 2019
Natasha Akpoti is my candidate even though I'm PDP. It's high time a woman is governor and she is a decent woman.
post=83727694:
Kogi State Wise up!

May the best candidate win.

Someone that will change the lives of Kogi people positively. 

How we wish kogites can vote for a very good candidate outside PDP and APC.

God bless Kogi state.

God bless Nigeria.

You can say that again sir!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello Flags Off Road In Kabba By 3 Am - Dino Melaye (Photos) by Merit123(m): 5:03pm On Nov 04, 2019
If that's your problem then take this, you disserve it grin
Timisire:

You cannot spell missing correctly. Despite say they even write am for the picture wey u upload. Smh

Re: Yahaya Bello Flags Off Road In Kabba By 3 Am - Dino Melaye (Photos) by thatigboman: 5:08pm On Nov 04, 2019
0monnak0da:
Is this an Act of Kogi State?
is Kofi state an independent country?
Re: Yahaya Bello Flags Off Road In Kabba By 3 Am - Dino Melaye (Photos) by 0monnak0da: 5:10pm On Nov 04, 2019
thatigboman:
is Kofi state an independent country?
Stop talking off point?

What has that Act got to do with Kogi State.?

Please educate yourself properly to avoid exposing yourself to ridicule
Re: Yahaya Bello Flags Off Road In Kabba By 3 Am - Dino Melaye (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 5:43pm On Nov 04, 2019
RIP kogi State
Re: Yahaya Bello Flags Off Road In Kabba By 3 Am - Dino Melaye (Photos) by olutop(m): 6:35pm On Nov 04, 2019
wallex1983:
Is that a crime?

please it is not Commissioning what he did was flagging. I.e. he just announce the commencement of a road project days to a Gubernatorial election......Yahaya Bello is a total failure, if that guy enters the second time dey should just mortgage that state...I was a Corper in Kogi so I know how worst Kogi is.
Re: Yahaya Bello Flags Off Road In Kabba By 3 Am - Dino Melaye (Photos) by thatigboman: 7:40pm On Nov 04, 2019
0monnak0da:
Stop talking off point?

What has that Act got to do with Kogi State.?

Please educate yourself properly to avoid exposing yourself to ridicule
the public procurement act 2017 of the national assembly has nothing to do with kogi state? Who do u this thing no try at all
Re: Yahaya Bello Flags Off Road In Kabba By 3 Am - Dino Melaye (Photos) by Sholaco: 7:45pm On Nov 04, 2019
netpro:
Dino is scared. Governor Bello will deal with Dino.
You are been sarcastic my brother....
Re: Yahaya Bello Flags Off Road In Kabba By 3 Am - Dino Melaye (Photos) by Adefemi86: 8:20pm On Nov 04, 2019
Na real Audio flag off be this oooo. Na Wa ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello Flags Off Road In Kabba By 3 Am - Dino Melaye (Photos) by 0monnak0da: 8:45pm On Nov 04, 2019
thatigboman:
the public procurement act 2017 of the national assembly has nothing to do with kogi state? Who do u this thing no try at all
Stop trying to be clever by half.
You will not escape with cheap bluff

It is an Act of the National Assembly . It applies to FEDERAL Ministries, Agencies, etc excluding the military
> It does not apply to state governments.
Some states have their own procurement laws.

We operate a federal system. The Act is online READ IT!!!

The National Assembly does not legislate for the states.
Try and educate yourself what that means and whilst you are at that work on your language/grammar.
Re: Yahaya Bello Flags Off Road In Kabba By 3 Am - Dino Melaye (Photos) by untildendoftime: 9:16pm On Nov 04, 2019
cjudy:
Zombie
very big one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

El-Rufai’s Aide, Hafiz Bayero Involved In Accident On Abuja-Kaduna Highway / Nuhu Ribadu Dumped 2 Days To Poll / Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.