Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,881 members, 7,935,776 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 03:37 PM

Nigeria Soldier Who Survived Boko Haram Onslaught Shares Testimony in the Church - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Soldier Who Survived Boko Haram Onslaught Shares Testimony in the Church (946 Views)

Dapo Abiodun Joins Mountain Of Fire (MFM), Shares Testimony (Photos) / I've Learnt My Lessons, Says Blood-soaked Voter Who Survived An Attack In Kano / Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Soldier Who Survived Boko Haram Onslaught Shares Testimony in the Church by Johnnyessence(m): 9:22am On Nov 04, 2019
A Nigerian soldier who survived many Boko Haram onslaught on the Nigerian Army in the North East shares testimony... asks churches to pray for them, reduce prosperity preaching. Watch the interesting confessions below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eU9_DCMnABU

1 Share

Re: Nigeria Soldier Who Survived Boko Haram Onslaught Shares Testimony in the Church by Johnnyessence(m): 9:22am On Nov 04, 2019
May almighty God keep on protecting the ones in the battle field.
Re: Nigeria Soldier Who Survived Boko Haram Onslaught Shares Testimony in the Church by dukie25: 9:25am On Nov 04, 2019
There are many people profiting from this bokoharam menace. Of all the billions budgeted for fighting bokoharam we're still not anywhere defeating them.
Re: Nigeria Soldier Who Survived Boko Haram Onslaught Shares Testimony in the Church by Johnnyessence(m): 9:39am On Nov 04, 2019
dukie25:
There are many people profiting from this bokoharam menace. Of all the billions budgeted for fighting bokoharam we're still not anywhere defeating them.
yeah you are very right.
Re: Nigeria Soldier Who Survived Boko Haram Onslaught Shares Testimony in the Church by dukie25: 9:43am On Nov 04, 2019
Johnnyessence:
yeah you are very right.
Same thing with banditry.
Check how much they continue to budget year in year out for security. It's a sham.
Re: Nigeria Soldier Who Survived Boko Haram Onslaught Shares Testimony in the Church by ZombieTERROR: 9:49am On Nov 04, 2019
liars everywhere

Lai Muhammad made us know that Boko Haram have been technically defeated...

And I believe lai
He can never lie

If not sai Barber the Mai gaskai will surely sack him
Re: Nigeria Soldier Who Survived Boko Haram Onslaught Shares Testimony in the Church by Johnnyessence(m): 10:02am On Nov 04, 2019
dukie25:

Same thing with banditry.
Check how much they continue to budget year in year out for security. It's a sham.
very true, with the clueless ways buhari government is confronting terrorism in the north, it shows vividly that he will never defeat them. He's just a deceiver .
Re: Nigeria Soldier Who Survived Boko Haram Onslaught Shares Testimony in the Church by Johnnyessence(m): 10:03am On Nov 04, 2019
ZombieTERROR:
liars everywhere

Lai Muhammad made us know that Boko Haram have been technically defeated...

And I believe lai
He can never lie

If not sai Barber the Mai gaskai will surely sack him
bokoharam and other terrorists groups are growing everyday in their attacks and plans.
Re: Nigeria Soldier Who Survived Boko Haram Onslaught Shares Testimony in the Church by dukie25: 10:05am On Nov 04, 2019
Johnnyessence:
very true, with the clueless ways buhari government is confronting terrorism in the north, it shows vividly that he will never defeat them. He's just a deceiver .
I remember Buhari saying he was going to personally lead the war against bokoharam. He's now leading the war from London lol grin
Re: Nigeria Soldier Who Survived Boko Haram Onslaught Shares Testimony in the Church by Johnnyessence(m): 10:17am On Nov 04, 2019
dukie25:

I remember Buhari saying he was going to personally lead the war against bokoharam. He's now leading the war from London lol grin
for where, buhari is the weakest president Nigerians will ever experience.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Soldier Who Survived Boko Haram Onslaught Shares Testimony in the Church by JonDon12: 6:56pm On Nov 04, 2019
They call them "Our Brothers from the other side" I dont understand that Euphemism. In an age where everybody is wondering about collaborators of Boko Haram within the Nigerian structure, to use such a term shows a lack of strategic and tactical thinking by our military. The easiest way to imbue the Nigerian Army with Fighting spirit (which they clearly lack) is to dehumanise those Boko Haram piglets.
Call Them scum, pigs, sons of bitches, animals, Bastards. Get your men Fired up. Get your men to hate them. But this NCO is calling them "Brothers from the other side?" Based on this video, If this was any other military, this guy and his CO will be facing a court martial and maybe a firing squad.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Islamic Supreme Council Issues Warning To US / Between Gedion Orkar And Emeka Ojukwu,Who Is A Brave Soldier? / The Road Going To Epe, On The Lekki/epe Expressway Needs Urgent Repairs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.