Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,498 members, 7,885,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 11:32 PM

CCTV Repairer Caught His Babe Making Out With Another Guy In Cinema Hall - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / CCTV Repairer Caught His Babe Making Out With Another Guy In Cinema Hall (2623 Views)

Moment Man Caught His Wife In A Hotel Room With Another Man (pics/video) / Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter / Video Of Couple Having Sex In Cinema, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CCTV Repairer Caught His Babe Making Out With Another Guy In Cinema Hall by TheOlusanjo(m): 12:07pm On Nov 04, 2019
This story should be dedicated to Naira Marley because this is a typical case of 'Inside life'. According to subliminal account on Twitter, Sub Delivery Zone, A CCTV engineer claims he bumped into a video of his girlfriend cheating in a movie cinema. The heartbroken guy and his team of CCTV engineers were billed to run a routine maintenance on the CCTV installed at E-Centre, Victoria Island and he got the shock of his life after seeing a random video of his girlfriend making out with another man in the Cinema hall.

His friend, who was not paying so much attention at first, had to take the conversation from WhatsApp chat to a proper phone call in order to get the full gist. The Nigerian man reveals that he almost wanted to have a copy of the recordings as evidence  but it goes against is work ethics. Read their chats below:

Source: https://theinfong.com/2019/11/cctv-repairer-caught-his-girlfriend-on-camera-making-out-with-another-guy-in-the-cinema-screenshots/

Re: CCTV Repairer Caught His Babe Making Out With Another Guy In Cinema Hall by korexcoded(m): 3:08pm On Nov 04, 2019
Inside life.... Ninu Aye
Re: CCTV Repairer Caught His Babe Making Out With Another Guy In Cinema Hall by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 04, 2019
liar liar pants on fire
Re: CCTV Repairer Caught His Babe Making Out With Another Guy In Cinema Hall by lilmax(m): 4:06pm On Nov 04, 2019
You should be thankful to the guy for exposing your worthless ex girlfriend

Now you have free sex while you search for a better woman
Re: CCTV Repairer Caught His Babe Making Out With Another Guy In Cinema Hall by falcon01: 9:46pm On Nov 04, 2019
look at the chat wallpaper that alone is enough to tell you that the whole chat is fabricated!

(1) (Reply)

Come Back Home With Husband Or I Disown You "Father Told His Female Daughter" / Pls. Help! My Sister Now Fights With Me (What Should I Do?) / Stop Using Dirty Hands And Saliva On A Woman's Vajayjay - Actress Juliet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.