Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,647 members, 7,979,192 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 11:03 PM

A Killer Driver, 23, Who Was High On Meth When She Slammed Into A Motorcyclist I - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Killer Driver, 23, Who Was High On Meth When She Slammed Into A Motorcyclist I (369 Views)

Soldier Arrested For Stabbing A Motorcyclist In Lagos / Man Kills 2 Keke Riders & A Motorcyclist In Jos (Graphic Photos) / Police Officers Kill A Motorcyclist In Oyo Over N50 Bribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Killer Driver, 23, Who Was High On Meth When She Slammed Into A Motorcyclist I by stellapatu: 1:20pm On Nov 04, 2019
A woman who ran down and killed a young lawyer while high on ice has pleaded guilty to selling methamphetamine while on parole for the death.

Taylor Angell, 23, was released from jail three years and three months after hitting and killing motorcyclist Marc Leabeater in Caringbah, Sydney's south, in December 2014.

Angell was high on meth at the time of the fatal traffic crash and had crossed multiple lanes of traffic without indicating when she struck Mr Leabeater.He suffered catastrophic internal injuries and was pronounced dead a short time later.

Angell was granted bail during her hearing over the fatal incident.

While on bail Angell failed to stop at a red light and rear ended another car, The Sydney Morning Herald reported.

After reappearing in court for the death Angell was sentenced to a maximum of five years and seven months for aggravated dangerous driving causing death but was eligible for parole in July, 2018.

Within six months of being released on parole Angell was caught selling meth, The Daily Telegraph reported.

A State Parole Authority spokeswoman told the publication Angell's parole would have ended on November 24, 2020.

'In making its decision to release the offender to parole, the State Parole Authority took into account a Community Corrections report, the judge’s sentencing remarks and the offender’s criminal history,' the spokeswoman said.

Police discovered the 23-year-old unconscious in her car in the early hours of the morning with 29.12g of methamphetamine, $1026.45 in cash and digital scaLES.

More details; https://www.paxexlive.com/thread/a-killer-driver-23-who-was-high-on-meth-when-she-slammed-into-a-motorcyclist-is-back-in-jail-after-she-was-busted-dealing-ice-weeks-after-being-released

Re: A Killer Driver, 23, Who Was High On Meth When She Slammed Into A Motorcyclist I by idesylvester(m): 1:25pm On Nov 04, 2019
RIP. Our own problem for Nigeria plenty my dear, we can't focus on yours
Re: A Killer Driver, 23, Who Was High On Meth When She Slammed Into A Motorcyclist I by greatmarshall(m): 1:59pm On Nov 04, 2019
lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

I'm Depressed But... / Man Nabbed While Trying To Steal Panties From A FUTA Student's Apartment / Anambra Man Arrested For Luring 2 Girls With Marriage Proposal & Dupes Them 418k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.