Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,154 members, 7,896,907 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 02:15 AM

Property In Lekki Area For Sale Urgently - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Property In Lekki Area For Sale Urgently (595 Views)

I Need A Mini Flat Or Self Contained In Lekki Area For One Years Renting Please? / Plots Of Land @ Altantic Beach Residential Scheme(ibeju Lekki Area Of Lagos) / Exclusive! Lekki Area Land Use Map --we Get Mouth. Eko O Ni Baje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Property In Lekki Area For Sale Urgently by mark90: 10:29pm On Nov 14, 2010
Property in Lekki area For Sale Urgently

I have a landed property, A plot of land fenced and dry land along epe-express road directly opposite the Fara park Estate selling for

#12Million Negotiable with C of O and another two plot of land  dry and fence in a very develop area a conler peace just a plot away from the Express in abijo lekki selling for #5.5Million per plot, cont the owner  directly on the below info.

For information contact me on  mik_nl@hotmail.com
Re: Property In Lekki Area For Sale Urgently by dave10: 11:57am On Nov 15, 2010
4 million for the Abijo land, what title do u have on the land? i can view the land on saturday and make payment if all is good early next week.

call me on +447424724596
Re: Property In Lekki Area For Sale Urgently by moneyluv: 11:33am On Nov 16, 2010
I am responding because you posted this advert on my subject and you don't seem serious with what you are asking for. Agent have just showed me plots in abijo, developed area, fenced with gate, two plots from the express, C of O and are asking for 3million negotiable.

and you are here parading yours for 12 or 5.5. anyway goodluck
Re: Property In Lekki Area For Sale Urgently by mark90: 6:07pm On Nov 16, 2010
moneyluv
Mr moneyluv, Very very sorry, i dont know where & which side of Abijo is yours, is not fight ok, is your are in or out , the 12m is in not in abjo in opposite the farah park estate , i have even call this guys on phone explan the posstion of the land ok moneyluv, Good luck
Re: Property In Lekki Area For Sale Urgently by moneyluv: 11:28am On Nov 17, 2010
DAVE10
make sure this land has governor consent or individual C of O, and don't pay more than 2.5 max for any omonile land in Abijo no matter the location. instruct local agents and visit estates in the area and you will have good titles offers if you have the cash.

if you wish i can refer you to someone who can provide you with good titled offers in the area.
Re: Property In Lekki Area For Sale Urgently by mark90: 1:30pm On Nov 17, 2010
moneyluv

Do you really have a job, cuz i have gone through you p/l and see what people have said about you, i will like to inform you that my land is not from Omonile, My Property in Abijo have Govt Al@tion ok, and the propery have c of o so please go and get a Job ok bye for now.

(1) (Reply)

Bq For Short Term Rent 6mth. Maitama-fct / Is There Any Architect Here / Properties In Abuja And Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.