Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,547 members, 7,892,207 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 08:33 AM

44 Year Old Mum Says Her Good Looks Is Hindering Her From Finding Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 44 Year Old Mum Says Her Good Looks Is Hindering Her From Finding Love (2582 Views)

Lionel Richie Says S3x Is Responsible For His Good Looks And Not Plastic Surgery / Female Sailors: Despite Our Good Looks, Salaries, It Is Tough Finding True Love / All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

44 Year Old Mum Says Her Good Looks Is Hindering Her From Finding Love by paul4paul218: 6:14pm On Nov 04, 2019
A 44-year old mum of four has come out to say looking half her age is a curse than a blessing as it is stopping her from finding love.

Dawn Cousins, who is from London, claims men to include her kids friends all want her attention due to how she looks as she is eve sometimes mistaken for her kids sister.

Daw claims the curse has extended to her office, where she says she often struggles to get work done.

“The thing is I look half my age and I have men drooling over me all the time, aged from 18 to ancient.

“I sometimes wish I didn’t look so good, then I might attract the right kind of man I could spend my life with.

“I seem to get the men who are only after looks and not personality; those types are not the kind of person you want to spend your days with.
Click here read full gists

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 44 Year Old Mum Says Her Good Looks Is Hindering Her From Finding Love by Siberia01(m): 6:15pm On Nov 04, 2019
grin
Re: 44 Year Old Mum Says Her Good Looks Is Hindering Her From Finding Love by tillaman(m): 11:09pm On Nov 04, 2019
See as love dey radiate for here
Re: 44 Year Old Mum Says Her Good Looks Is Hindering Her From Finding Love by jnoz23(m): 4:11am On Nov 05, 2019
I like the way some gals dey jump on dicks, they can mistakingly fall and " voilà! a dick" OMG!!!
grin cheesy grin
Re: 44 Year Old Mum Says Her Good Looks Is Hindering Her From Finding Love by Burgerlomo: 4:36am On Nov 05, 2019
cool

Re: 44 Year Old Mum Says Her Good Looks Is Hindering Her From Finding Love by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:46am On Nov 05, 2019
ARRANT RUBBISH!!!!!
if 18yr old men are attracted to her then 44yr old men are ALSO attracted to her... the fact that she only focuses on the attention of these youngsters (while disregarding the older men), says a lot about this woman's emotional state. beautiful women are attractive to EVERYBODY (dont get it twisted)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Slumps And Dies At Bustop In Lagos (video) / During conversation, do you allow indiscriminate touches? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.