Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,631 members, 7,951,610 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:25 PM

Chenzen Leave Me Alone. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chenzen Leave Me Alone. (455 Views)

Who is chenzen? / My Girl Leave Me Because I Sex Her 3 Times Daily / "My Man Can't Leave Me Because No Woman Sucks Dick Better Than I' - Cardi B (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chenzen Leave Me Alone. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 04, 2019
Chenzen please leave me alone. I dont like ubunja but i prefer him to you. I am a female and so are you. When you begin to write sense, inform me. I went through your threads and ubunja's. You are a nobody.
Re: Chenzen Leave Me Alone. by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 04, 2019
GreenMist21:
Chenzen please leave me alone. I dont like ubunja but i prefer him to you. I am a female and so are you. When you begin to write sense, inform me. I went through your threads and ubunja's. You are a nobody.
I dont converse with a dullard, it's obvious u re one. when u see the so called ubunja, go ahead and hug him, kiss him and open ur stinkin' abyss of a pussie and let him introduce his half inch dick. u lack class and panache.

2 Likes

Re: Chenzen Leave Me Alone. by Martinez39(m): 10:45pm On Nov 04, 2019
Chenzen = GreenMist21

The Untold Secrets didn't sell and you have become an attention wh0re. Good night.

3 Likes

Re: Chenzen Leave Me Alone. by SweetPreeq(m): 10:59pm On Nov 04, 2019
Its very obvious you both need a sweetpreeq

1 Like

Re: Chenzen Leave Me Alone. by liquidfaya: 12:15am On Nov 05, 2019
Martinez39:
Chenzen = GreenMist21

The Untold Secrets didn't sell and you have become an attention LovePeddler. Good night.

liquidfaya:
Greenmist= mvpptestly = chenzen.

Chenzen is the biggest loser here.

No matter how many Monikers you create buddy your stupidity always shines through.
Re: Chenzen Leave Me Alone. by Nobody: 6:23am On Nov 05, 2019
Martinez39:
Chenzen = GreenMist21

The Untold Secrets didn't sell and you have become an attention LovePeddler. Good night.
are u one of his puppets?

(1) (Reply)

Can You Date The Ex Of A Very Close Friend / Nairalanders Abeg Help My Matter / Bed And Traffic Jam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.